[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcohol consumers of /fit/, what do you drink when you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7
File: whiskey.jpg (308 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
whiskey.jpg
308 KB, 640x480
Alcohol consumers of /fit/,

what do you drink when you want to get hammered?
I usually go for generic whiskey even though i dont enjoy it at all.
What are some drinks that arent retarded like 5 glasses of rum and coke and bottles of beer, cus that shit just makes you bloated brehs.
>>
Box Wine
Natty Ice
Bottom-Shelf Vodka
>>
>>34878807
>I usually go for generic whiskey even though i dont enjoy it at all.
Give that whiskey to me and go grow adult, anon.
>>
>>34878824
>box wine

Mum is that you?!
>>
>>34878844
Go get a job and buy your own generic shit that u think defines you as an adult.
>>
>>34878807
vodka + bitter lemon = goat
>>
>>34878807
drink dark beer, its actually pretty good for you within reason

and also cause milk is for babies
>>
>>34878861
B-but then you wont be my sugardaddy.
>>
>>34878891
Ive actually tried, its good within reason, but im talking about getting hammered instantly in the middle of the night. Youre gonna be shitting out your insides the next day evey time you drink all that beer.
>>
File: 1444871657438.jpg (304 KB, 1435x1184) Image search: [Google]
1444871657438.jpg
304 KB, 1435x1184
90 proof vodka and diet soda or water. Very low kcals (between 40-60 a shot, can't remember) and you get drunk very quickly.
>>
I love good beer way too much...if I'm gonna have it I limit to one day a week and 3 beers max. I also try and reduce my carbs eaten that day and drink em instead. This discipline makes the beer taste that much better, and I look forward to it all week.
>>
>>34878807
Sailor Jerry's rum. 90 proof, 69 calories a shot, get a good buzz proper.
>>
>>34878926
Also I'm past the "let's get fucked up brehs" stage.
>>
Sambucca - straight, gin - straight, vodka - heavily mixed or straight, rum - mixed, jaeger - straight

I can't really deal with 'sipping' alcohol, and thus mixes don't really go down well aside from rum.
Besides, I've got a half-decent liver so it would take me ages to get smashed.
>>
>>34878807
I either scull cheap wine, drink large amounts of beer or just fuck my shit up with shots of spirits nice and quick.

That being said I don't drink to get drunk more than once or twice a year and I don't drink that often or much at all any more. Maybe 2-3 beers on average a week.

Lifting has opened my eyes to how harmful drinking was to my body. Lifting also helps with my depression better than drinking ever did
>>
>>34878997
Also ginger ale, whiskey and a dash of lime is great for 50-50 mixes of whiskey to ginger ale
>>
>>34878984
I never understood straight gin, back when i was graduating high school i was largely still ignorant and bought a nice sparkling bottle of gin, decently expensive stuff (for what it's worth), and it was so bad that after forcing down a few shots i gave up the bottle for free for all the partiers. I could drink any other normal heavy liquor with no problems, but fucking gin..
>>
>>34878807
Every saturday I buy a six pack of what ever the hell I want, I don't usually drink all of them, but when I do it fucks me up pretty good. My tolerance has gone way down since I started my journey to making it but on the up side I don't spend more then 15 bucks on alcohol a week.
>>
>>34879092

I've always been weird with my liquors, I'd say my favourite was always jaeger and everyone would give me weird looks

Nothing about gin is nice but for some reason I just like it, especially when the night is young. Later on my preference is definitely sambucca tho
>>
File: devilish.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>34878807
Vodka and redbull
Gets me juiced
>>
>>34878807
Irish car bombs are great, or try a 4 horsemen shot.
>>
>>34878807
I don't particularly like to get hammered but Wild Turkey 101 will do the job.

For non getting shitfaced purposes: American Rye, Scotch (Islay>Speyside>Everything else), Beer (Imperial IPAs)

>tfw meme taste in booze
>>
Vodka + water + Mio

Get hydrated while you get drunk, enjoy no hangover. Get more flavor than just vodka + water.
>>
Whisky. Any scotch/bourbon, but i don't like spending too much. Might start drinking more gin or something though
>>
>>34878807
Natural Ice is GOAT beer.
Hard liquor is usually brandy or gin.
Wine is gross so I don't drink it.
>>
>>34878807
whatever gets me off,
usually vodka
>and squats
>>
>>34881085
>Vodka + water + Mio
>Get hydrated while you get drunk, enjoy no hangover. Get more flavor than just vodka + water.
>Alco Holic
>>
Vodka, fresh lime & soda water
Easy to drink, low calories, no sugar, usually cheap and could only be fucked up by the worst bartender in the world's seediest dive
>>
>>34878807
>generic whiskey

What the fuck is generic whiskey? What kind of pathetic poorfag are you? Drink Jack Daniels at the very least.

Vodka + any sort of juice will leave you feeling pretty ok and energized in the morning.

Stick to hard liquor and make sure to keep hydrated.
>>
>>34878807
>even though i dont enjoy it at all
thatstheidea.jpeg
>>
>>34881085
do you just role around with one of those mio things? this is a pretty cool idea, do bars ever give you shit for ordering this then adding or own shit to it?
>>
>>34881445
Generic is in the 15-25 euro range, Jack Daniels is 15. Pretty much the cheapest i can find.
>>
>>34879092
Gin grew on me. Thought it tasted like licking a tree at first, but grew to like the bitterness. Now I'll take a gin and tonic with a squeeze of lemon or lime if I want something mid tier. (IE: better than a cheap ass beer, not a decent bourbon or scotch)

OP grab a decent bourbon to get smashed quick when you want or actually drink when you feel like it. I recommend 1792, cheap enough (~25 bones give or take) and actually tastes good.
>>
what's a good whiskey to try?

is jack daniels any good

(srsly I drink alcohol maybe once a year)
>>
>>34878824

>box wine

Ah, good old cardbordeaux
>>
>>34881649
kek
>>
>>34881372

Yes, I have a problem. Thank you.

>>34881553

I've never had any problems with it at bars, no. If you're that worried about it just order it, walk away, then squirt it in the drink so no bartender sees. But really, why are they going to care?
>>
File: 1441399840143.jpg (88 KB, 382x415) Image search: [Google]
1441399840143.jpg
88 KB, 382x415
Where do you guys go to check the calorie info for liquor? Knowing what something is per shot sounds good to know.
>>
>>34881666
>walk away, then squirt it in the drink
If you socialize with women in said bar this can get you arrested..
>>
>>34881649

Depends on what flavors you like and if you plan on mixing it with coke/diet coke/whatever or if you want to drink it straight. Jack is on the sweeter side.
>>
I wanna drink it straight so I get the right whiskey taste
>>
>>34881684

I'm married so most of my bar time is spent with a group of friends as opposed to alone/with guy friends chasing pussy. I can see your concern, though. I've never had an issue with it.
>>
>>34878937

my nigga
>>
>>34881686
>>34881707
meant to reply to this
>>
hendrick's gin is my go-to

shit hits harder than de la hoya and tastes nice

gin in general really is criminally underrated
>>
Go for a good whiskey, generic whiskey is almost aways awful.
>>
>>34881707

Then Jack probably isn't going to be for you. That's not something you'll want to drink straight, really. A cheap-ish scotch is a good starting point, but keep in mind there are plenty of different flavor profiles so it's really a matter of trying some out and seeing which you prefer.

It also comes down to price, obviously. If you want to splurge a bit you can get a bottle of Balvenie 12 or even Macallan 12, or if that's too much you could start off with something like Monkey Shoulder which is pretty good for the price.
>>
>>34881675
Just gotta do the math yourself. A full shot (1.5 oz) of pure ethanol is about 300 kcal
>>
>>34881774
thanks bro
>>
>>34881774
>If you want to splurge a bit
Hicks detected. geesh
>>
>>34881649
Jack Daniels do make some good products. Anything from Gentleman Jack up is worth drinking neat.
>>
63% white rum. Tastes decent with minimal mixers, relatively low in calories and gets me fucked up quick to minimize damage.
>>
>>34881789

No problem, hope it helps.
>>
>>34881774
>Balvenie 12 or even Macallan 12
They are way to popular, their prices now don't justify buying them.
>>
phenibut and liquor
>>
>>34881824

Macallan more so than Balevine, I would tend to agree with you there. I still think Balevine is pretty fairly priced. Macallan is the brand that CEOs buy and put on display to make them look like they know whiskey. Not that it's bad, it's just "the" scotch, so to speak.
>>
File: 151.png (78 KB, 623x760) Image search: [Google]
151.png
78 KB, 623x760
Is pic related even still in production?
I remember walking into a decently sized local liquor shop some 2 years ago and they had never heard of it.
Anybody here tried it?
>>
>>34881993
Yeah, it's used to make flaming drinks. Its not meant to be dank itself.
>>
>>34882005
It seems pretty dank though breh
>>
>>34881857
Caring this much about alcohol
Not gonna make it
>>
>>34878807
Gin and club soda if you're worried about calories.

Preferably Hendrick's or Tanqueray
>>
People give me shit all the time for this but idc I'm ripped and they're jelly,
Get Smirnoff flavored vodka
Tastes like jolly ranchers, add in some OJ or Sprite.
Chicks down this shit cuz it tastes sweet :x
>>
>>34881774
I think Glenfiddich 15 is a pretty good intro Scotch. A little on the fruity side, but you can dive into peat and smoke later once you've gotten more into it, I know it's not really everyone's tastes.

If you want something with more smoke and peat my go to at the moment is aMichel Couvreur overaged.
>>
>>34881649
Jameson is decent as far as cheapish whiskey goes. It's pretty smooth imo. I ain't a fan of Jack, it's kinda gross to me.

Wild turkey 101 is also a decent cheap bourbon, If you wanna try that.
>>
if it's low quality whisky, usually a whisky and soda with a bit of lemon or something

if it's on the nicer or more drinkable side I'll have it neat (stuff like 20 year or the nicer blended stuff like Jameson)
>>
as a fat bulky dude, it takes a lot of alcohol to get me drunk so i dont even bother with beer because of the massive volume i would need to consume

i just have 2 or 3 vodka and orange juice, then just sip vodka..
>>
Bourbon and soda usually. 60kcals/oz with zero carbs. I can have four or five drinks on the weekends for 300kcals, and my tummy gets warm and happy.

Alternatively, if its my carb up weekend and I'm off with friends I drink 16-18 beers because fuck it
>>
Tequila
>>
>>34881774
Seconded for monkey shoulder.
>>
>>34878807
vodka, most efficient way
>>
>>34878807
whiskey is top tier, pleb.
double, neat or with a splash of cold water.
>>
>>34881649
if you don't care about price or just want a nice treat get Glenfiddich.
Dewars is good for a decently low price as well.
>>
>>34882631

underrated poast

>would hang out with/10
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 722x349
>>34878807

The original toms daiquiri from hemingways islands in the stream

>treble of gin
>lime juice
>angostura bitters
>fill with coconut water

Bam you're ready to contemplate existence and feel the darkest feels
>>
File: blue-moon-250.jpg (62 KB, 250x264) Image search: [Google]
blue-moon-250.jpg
62 KB, 250x264
>>34878807
>>
I just ran 5 miles at about - 6:30 mile pace and really want something to take the edge off some anxiety from a hangover that's lasted about 2 days (drank a bottle of absolute bottom shelf whiskey by myself straight. Was drinking multiple cups of coffee at the same time so didn't feel drunk and overdid it)
Should I take 1mg Xanax or drink 3 gunniess blondes? Read good things about beer post cardio. I also really do not wish to prolong this hangover, but am trying to keep my urine drug free since I'm trying to get a new prescription Friday and may get drug tested or get some blood work done.
>>
>>34882951

It's just cardio why the fuck wud you do Xanax mate

Also why drink Guinness blonde when there is regular Guinness
>>
what the hell is wrong with you people?

>not drinking barrel strength bookers
>not exploring the intricacies of glendronach
>not hitting up a left hand nitro milk stout when you're feelin some beer.

never gonna make it.
>>
>>34883124
I run everyday, I just stated the part about cardio to show I've been attempting more healthier ways to feel better, but my head is still fucking throbbing and my anxious as fuck. I take my Xanax responsibly for anxiety buy have a pretty good tolerance, 1mg is basically the threshold amount for me.
Gunniess is the shit but gunniess blonde is the best light beer in existence. It's also the only beer I have on hand. I have gin, whiskey, rum and vodka on hand too, but I really don't feel like putting and more liquor into me..
>>
>>34881785
I can't be doing math while drinking. That's why I just mark my arm so I know how many shots I'm doing
>>
Mich Ultra is bro tier and good for getting to shred city

otherwise vodka/water/lime
>>
Gin and tonics, $25 for a handle of gin and tastes great with lime juice
>>
Gin Rickey. Its like a G&T except with low cal soda water
>>
>>34881649
You need to realise there are Bourbon and Scotch whiskies. They may as well be a different type of alcohol all together Then you have different types of each one
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.