[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ think of the flu vaccine? Is it bad for gains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Vaccine-yes_no.jpg (148 KB, 424x283) Image search: [Google]
Vaccine-yes_no.jpg
148 KB, 424x283
What does /fit/ think of the flu vaccine? Is it bad for gains? Should I get one? Will it give me autism?
>>
>>34876100
If you're stupid enough to believe you won't get the flu after vaccination then do it.
>>
>>34876100
Dont take vaccine its the kikes trying to inject you fluoride /pol/ is always right
>>
>>34876100

how did you survive all the flu's in the past?

are u superman?
>>
DON'T DO IT OP

http://worldsciencenetwork.org/vaccines.html
>>
>>34876117
This guy here.

This is my first year out of the army and getting mandatory injections. So far this year I feel healthier than ever. I would avoid it senpai if you are eating healthy and keeping your immune boosted you don't need that shit.
>>
>>34876168
lol
>>
>>34876168
Why the fuck did it put senpai in the middle of my post?
>>
>>34876100
In fucking Czechoslovakia we dont have vaccines desu senpai idk what to tell you m8
>>
What the fuck is the point of getting it anyway, every year they say they goofed and the vaccine is for the wrong strain.
>>
Waste of money and time if you are a physically fit and healthy individual.
>>
File: 1446124910419.png (109 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1446124910419.png
109 KB, 625x626
>>34876163
>>
Only the weak require vaccines, boost your natural immunity, eat berries and oranges

>>34876211

'tee bee aych' wordfilters now
>>
>>34876284
you're a smart one
>>
>>34876100
If you work in the medical sector it cines in quite handy. But if you don't have contact to a lot of sick people, have no immunodeficiency, are not >70 years then you won't get the flu and if you do you'll survive.
Gains are not impaired however and you probably are an autist already.
>>
>>34876100
I take it. Feels fine. My doctor recommended it, because I have an auto-immune disease.
>>
>>34876100
>Is it bad for gains?
No
>Should I get one?
No
>Will it give me autism?
You alredy have it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.