[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get T levels checked >I have 400ng/dl This explains why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (34 KB, 450x367) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 450x367
>get T levels checked
>I have 400ng/dl

This explains why I'm still stalling on 2pl8 dl after several months of lifting.
Roids or not?
>>
You're average m8. You stall because you rack disciprine.
>>
>>34875038
>eat more
>sleep more
>dl twice a week
>do assistance exercises
>stop whining you little bitch
>>
>>34875038
That's why I never want to know my test level
Because then I will blame everything on that and stop trying
>>
>>34875093
>>34875046
People always assume that you aren't working hard enough when you talk about genetics.

Some people like me just have shitty fucking genetics, my test is below average and I've never been very strong, only a good runner.

I watch my macros autistically; even the most essential micros. I get around 8-10 hours of sleep and I also take additional supplements for testosterone boost, although I have cycled off then go see if it would make a difference (it's barely noticable).

I am going to hop on low doses of test and HGH so I can look less like a fourteen year old twink.
>>
>>34875111

Do test but hgh... No wtf
>>
>>34875038
>squatted 2pl8 in the first week of lifting
>pulled 3pl8 two weeks later.
>benched 2pl8 at the end of my second month
>OHP my bodyweight in 6 months

>test levels are 528ng/dl
>not even 30 years old yet.

You can still deadlift 4.5pl8, squat 4pl8 and bench close to 300lbs while having the test of an average 60 year old.1
>>
>>34875038
I have a seriously hard time making gains and I get injuries all the time but I've already put so much effort into this shit that I'm not going to let my body beat me. I'm going to conquer it, shitty genetics or not. You should do the same, faggot
>>
>>34875111
>my test is below average
If it's in the "medically norma" range, you can build muscle like anyone else

>watch my macros autisticlly
Why? I take it you or skinny? Your not even competing, you don't need to watch macros to that level to get a good natty body....I feel as though you're undereating

>I get around 8-10 hours sleep
That's fine, although 7 hours is generally considered enough unless you are still going through puberty. Quality of sleep is more important, 5 hours of deep sleep will beat 8 hours of sleep with some tossing and turning

>additional supplements for testosterone boosting
Seems like you've finally learned they are shit. Don't waste your money on them, but some nice steak or something, you are literally throwing your money away as soon as you step foot in gnc. The best thing you can take to keep your test levels up to whats normal to you is vitamin d, far cheaper than something from gnc and it actually works

If you look like a 14 year old twink, in terms of no facial hair, armpit hair.....then see your doctor as you can get this stuff via healthcare rather than buying it yourself.

Not being a dick, just things you can consider,
Good luck breh
>>
>>34875111
Maybe instead of tracking your macros like a anorexic girl, you should eat like a man
>>
>>34875132
>things that never happened
>>
>>34875221
You want a webm of me deadlifting 200kg while holding my lab results in my mouth or something?

Because I can do that next week.
>>
>>34875248
mate you did not squat 2plate in your first week of lifting unless you were a hamplanet before or didnt have significant physical training before, stop lying to make yourself feel good on an anonymous tuk tuk lease forum
>>
>>34875260
80kg bw at 185cm, first squat ever, after a 100kg deadlift and a 64kg bench press was wobbly 60kg, due to fatigue.
Two days later, squatted 80kg easly, and on saturday did a very strained 100kg, 5 second going up.

All while having lady hips, bitchtits, and 16cm wrist circumference.
>>
>>34875260
Nah, it's possible. I have a friend who benched 200 lbs and squatted 220 on his first week. Of course, he was 6'3, 230 lbs and high test as fuck.
>>
there are natty 12 year old girls who can bench more than 2pl8... testosterone is not your problem
>>
>>34875038
>Roids or not?

There's never a reason not to, no matter your natty test levels
>>
>>34875038
I remember reading an article about a dude with ~300. Point of it was to stop worrying about a number that you perceive as low and work really fucking hard. There are more variables beyond that including androgen receptor density and free test.
>>
>>34875289
>half squatting

nice one
>>
>>34875308
Fucking this. There's always some excuse for being a failure. Genetics doesn't come into play here. Chick have less test than with 80ng/dL.
Resident trip sparrow diddys 3plate.

Stop pansy-ing around and add 5kg for your reps.
>>
>>34875111
>thinking test is everything
the only difference test makes when it comes to natties is the speed of progress and recovery
>>
>>34875384
Nigga, I have knees up my armpits when I fail a squat.
>>
>>34875038
Time to become a sexy feminine trap
>>
>>34875038
>literally any aspect of your physical body that's not two standard devs above norm

/fit/ : WELL I GUESS THAT EXPLAINS ALL MY FAILURES EVER FUCK GENETICS AMIRITE GUIZE
>>
>>34875323
Aren't roids expensive tho
>>
>>34875426
There are more things to consider than hormones, yes. But those girls probably have good muscle genetics as well
>>
295 ng/dl here, 29 yo.

I can get on medically-prescripted TRT. Should I do it? What kind of side effects should I expect? Can I get off of it if anything goes wrong?
>>
>>34876849
Bumping for interest to be honest
>>
Ignore these people saying it's because you're not trying hard enough. Hop over to fraud and get on test dude.
>>
>>34875179
>if it's in the "medically norma" range, you can build muscle like anyone else

But he's not normal. He has the test of a sixty or seventy year old.
>>
>>34877058
>>34877077
nice one roidmonkeys. op don't listen to these fags
>>
>>34877100
>roids are scary
>they shorten your life and give you heart attacks
>>
File: rage.jpg (15 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
15 KB, 221x228
>>34875038
You're probably spending 500-700 on supplements a year right?
Get fucking a good Test E Connect, blast 3 months, cruise 3 months
Will cost you less
Profit?
That includes AIs ... so many problems fixed
CMON DO YOU EVENW ANT TO MAKE IT YOU MOTHERFUCKER? LEAVE BUMANITY BEHIND
>humanity
>Spelling
>>
>>34875038
275ng/dL here and DL 5 plates
start eating
>>
>>34875111

>shitty lifts
>bitching about genetics
>hgh

holy kek you are not going to make it
>>
>>34875132

How much do you weigh?
>>
>>34875038
My gf can dl over 2 plates after 3-4 months of going to the gym twice a week, so test is not an issue. Don't look for a reason to justify roiding because there are none, just start juicing if you want too.
>>
>>34875436
You either have incredibly bad form, even when failing, or you're lying
>>
>>34875038

You're a lazy cunt. You start roiding now you're gonna get mediocre gains.

Mate you need to sort out diet, sleep first & training. People out there with lower test than you lifting more than you.

You should really roid to go above natty limit for serum test levels to leave humanity behind
>>
>>34875132
>OHP my bodyweight in 6 months
did you count the bar too?
>>
>>34875433
Oh, is that all?
>>
>>34877204

This faggit
>>
>>34875111
Top bait, but nice trips.
>>
>>34877100
Yeah OP, stay a weak, low test twink, that's much better.
>>
>>34875038
>>I have 400ng/dl

>This explains why I'm still stalling on 2pl8 dl after several months of lifting.

No, but it doesn't explain why you are a humongous pussy. There are underage girls that have deadlifted more than 2 plate.
>>
>>34877386
>There are underage girls that have deadlifted more than 2 plate.

Please stop this meme. You're acting like there is no correlation to testosterone levels and lifts. Soon you're going to say monkeys can do calculus, therefore IQ isn't related to math skills. Small girls can pull over 2pl8 - okay. But how long did it take for them to get there? How tall are they? Body proportions? Slow or fast twitch muscle fibers?

For most girls it would take months to get to 2pl8. For most guys? 1-6.
>>
>Have more testosterone than women
>Make less gains than a woman of equal weight/height
Wew lad
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 736x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 736x413
>650nl/dl
>tfw too high test to squat
>>
>>34877587
>IQ of 115
>Too intellectual to workout
>>
>>34877204
You're the man.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.