[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australia cunts, need some advice. I'm an /out/ poster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Babe.jpg (48 KB, 650x490) Image search: [Google]
Babe.jpg
48 KB, 650x490
Australia cunts, need some advice.

I'm an /out/ poster usually, I've just got back from my doctor today and I have a severe sleep aponea problem. My neck is too fat and my snoring I've been told will give me guaranteed heart problems if I don't loose weight.
I'm an oldfag, I never post here only on /out/, I'm 35. I got fat after having my 2 kids 5 years ago.

From this news today I want to start exercise and dieting again and are considering taking HGH with a doctors consultation to help my metabolism along.

I have already been told I need an oxygen pump for sleep at night to pressurise my throat and keep it open while I sleep. My doctors says this will help weight loss as my body can't loss weight while I sleep as I am not hitting stage 3 and 4 sleep currently and are waking up over 15 times every over.

How much does stuff like HGH courses cost and what places are reputable in Melbourne for it?
Is HGH the right thing to use in conjunction to try and lose weight quick? I've been told if I don't start losing drastic weight in the coming months they'll cut the fat from my throat.

I'd rather try and achieve the weight loss naturally and be more healthy and /fit/ for my kids.

Would genuinely appreciate good advice.
As such have a babe.
>>
>>34874064
Whats ugh?
>>
No human GROWTH hormone wont help you lose weight.
Move more eat less.
>>
>>34874064
diet & exercise
hgh is a fucking dumb idea
>>
>>34874108
>>34874112
Cheers. Thank you gentlemen.
>>
>>34874064
I have no idead what hgh is and im only replying because your an ausfag, though melbourne is aids but losing weight is simple.

Read the sticky on diet and exercise. Thats why its there, thats also why this thread will get limited replies. People dont want to waste time telling you what is already listed in the sticky.

But I will say this. Weight loss is as simple as putting less calories in than you put out. That means no processed food and regular exercise. Simple shit.

Now go read the sticky, get a cpap machine for your apnea, follow one of the basic programs set out and you will loose all the weight you want.

If you dont stick to it though, you wont get the results you want
>>
>>34874150
Thanks m8, I'm from qld, only moved down here for my missus work.
I got no choice I have to stick to it.
Thanks again.
>>
Go for a run you fat bitch.

Fuck I'm so sick of you pussy cunts that think cycles are the cure for all your problems. Like a pill or shot is going to fix the fuck up that is your life.

I hear it and see it everyday in the gym, at work, clubs, parties etc. Fuck cunts I know a dozen lard asses that have got on the gear and nothing happened because they still ate big macs and didn't exercise. I know skinny skeletons that have got on and are still rivaling the jews in auschwitz.

For fuck sake cunt, you're just lazy.

>I'd rather try and achieve the weight loss naturally and be more healthy and /fit/ for my kids.

Bitch, HGH is not doing it naturally.
>>
gh is fucking amazing. if you can get it you should. itll help fat loss
>>
>>34874277

Let's pay 2k plus for a months worth of Gh so I can lose weight.

That's just ridiculous, go out and excersize and eat better my fucking God. People rather waste thousands of dollars for "miracle" cures than just excersize, how can you be this lazy
>>
>>34874064
first of all OP
>Don't take HGH
>Sign up for a 24 hour gym
>Prep meals for the week
>Sleep good (preferably right after the kids go to bed)
>Wake up before sunrise to workout

do this for 3 months. Read stick if you need help
>>
get dnp
>>
OP you must be seriously fat if you need a sleep aponea machine.

real talk, I recommend looking into bariatric surgery style weightloss diets/very low calorie diets (VLCD). Think something like Optifast.

note: these will help you drop the weight, they will not stop you putting it back on - that needs serious lifestyle change. You need to drop weight and keep it off for 2 years to count as successful weight loss.
>>
>>34875121
>OP you must be seriously fat if you need a sleep aponea machine.

which is why running a really bad idea. Taking a walk more like.
Swimming and cycling are excellent cardio that won't damage your knees and imho it is easier to get into the habit e.g. commute
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.