[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Piana is ok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Richard.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Richard.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
You know, I actually admire Rich Piano. Even though he looks awful and pumps himself with synthol and shit, he is at least up front with the fact that his goal is to become huge and he takes various steroids and injects synthol into his muscles to get there.

More honest than a lot of faggot fake natty's who just want to sell you things by lying. The piano man doesn't shy away from sponsorships/marketing/selling you his products, but he doesn't make any claims that you'll be massive without taking old fashioned 'roids.
>>
>>34874052
I personally think luxurious saxophone is a pretty cool guy. Eh, injects synthol
doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
File: 1447120337785.gif (3 MB, 243x161) Image search: [Google]
1447120337785.gif
3 MB, 243x161
>>34874052
I agree with you desu.
>>
Affluent Harpsichord seems like an OK guy to me. I don't see why people would dislike him or make ridicule him for living a lifestyle he enjoys
>>
Pitch Rihanna is ok but i'd still be scared if i saw him irl
>>
>>34874194

Ok here is the thing: People don't make fun of him for doing what he likes but for what he likes and how he does it. He seems like a nice guy but he is a clown and he looks like a clown and he chose to look like that and it's funny.
>>
>>34874052
He's fucking massive. All he wants is to bodybuild and get bigger, get tattoo's, love his pets, doesn't lie like everyone else to get money, found a qt that wants the same things as him in life.

Probably the best person in the online fitness community.
Gets ripped on for eating Ben and Jerries.
>>
Financially affluent accordion is an inspirational figure, he's buff as fuck and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>34874052
so you admire a drug junkie who injects himself with oil into his muscles but decry fake natties?

well done spackard, what's the fucking difference you cock?
>>
how could anyone not like Loaded Pastrami [spoiler]cmon[/spoiler]
>>
If somebody punctured his arm, would it release air and make a pssssfffouiiitt noise like a tire?
>>
File: 1442194985152.jpg (65 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1442194985152.jpg
65 KB, 400x400
>>34874159

>that gif

Topest keking, do you have source?
>>
>>34876619
Its a tsunami bar
>>
>>34874776
this
>>
>>34876489
He doesn't lie about it though. He's up front about using artificial things to get big.

Maybe i should say i admire the honesty. I wouldn't wanna look like him, but he does practice what he preaches.
>>
>>34874052
Who?
Who's that guy?
What's his name?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.