[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any former fatties still feel fat? >Be me >Be last November
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: jerry_seinfeld.jpg (27 KB, 434x351) Image search: [Google]
jerry_seinfeld.jpg
27 KB, 434x351
Any former fatties still feel fat?
>Be me
>Be last November
>325 pounds
>6'4 tall
>Diet and exercise
>Be me today
>217 pounds
>Still 6'4
>Before shoulder injury was benching 385 at 7 reps for 3 sets

When I look in the mirror I still see my fat fuck old self. When I put on my jeans I know I have done good so far (still have a long way to go) going from a size 46 jean to a 32 or 34 depending on brand, but still just that lingering "YOU USED TO BE FAT BRO" part of my brain reminds me everyday. Women look at me lots now though which is pretty nice.

>Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
No one else? :(
>>
>>34873959
well im still fat at 245 but used to be 390 at 6'3

I don't see my fat fuck old self in mirrors but i feel like my body is still as giant as it used to be. like phantom fat I guess.

I still pull my shirt around like I need to hide my rolls even though the way i look now rolls exposed is miles better than I used to be
>>
from what I understand it's very common for former fatties to always think of themselves as fat. psychological issue I imagine.
>>
>>34873959

Post pics and we'll tell you why. If nothing else you know what you'll get from /fit/. Memes, macros and brutal honesty.
>>
You're no longer fat physically, but you have the mentality of a fat person. You hear this meme on here a lot but its true, just because you lift to become alpha doesn't make you an alpha.
>>
>>34873959
>>34874309

same here, used to be 120kg (I guess it's 250lbs), now I'm 85kg (180lbs or something), can see my ribs, my spine, see my quads, Adam's apple etc., and yet I feel like I'm so fucking fat when I look into mirror
Funniest thing is that I now take less space, I still expect I won't fit into bus seat for example, my ass hurts when I sit for too long, people are now nice to me and sometimes it annoys me since I don't like to chit-chat.

It's bit offensive, to see how much more respect you get when you're fiter and wear better clothes, and you're pretty much the same person inside.
>>
>>34874337

>you're pretty much the same person inside.

nah. you were a lazy piece of shit before, and now you're not. that's why people are nice to you.
>>
File: cheat day.gif (999 KB, 345x194) Image search: [Google]
cheat day.gif
999 KB, 345x194
idc what the negatives are, these threads are gr8 motivation for me.

lost 20lbs so far. currently 5'10" 265lbs

give me more insight brahs

honestly very excited for myself to get to 180 and know what it's like to be treated like a normal person.
>>
It's called still being fat? If you were a lean 217 at 6'4" you would be a solid beast.
>>
>>34873959
Get this feel alot even though I'm not fat anymore. People keep telling me I look good but I still feel fat
>>
I don't think I will ever not feel fat until I am 10%BF
>>
File: PicsArt_11-11-04.04.12.jpg (347 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-11-04.04.12.jpg
347 KB, 2048x2048
>>34873959
Everyday anon. Everyday. The body dyamorphia is strong. Beat advice is compare yourself to normies, not bbers and /fit/
>>
It's still hard for me to realize I'm not fugly anymore (and I probably wasn't then). I'm so used to seeing girls I find attractive as out of my league. I don't have issues getting along and being liked by people, but I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to women (at least I'm not a virgin though). Maybe I just need to lift/get out more. Knowing how I was in the past is really good motivation for me to not put the pounds back on.
>>
>>34873959
Yes, but only when bloated
>>
>>34873959
>Benching 385
Holy shit, mirin
>>
>>34873959
I think it takes a long time for your old fat mind to catch up with your new thin physique. I still automatically go for clothes a couple of sizes larger because I can't imagine myself ever fitting into the size I wear now. I see my jeans hanging outside to dry and assume they belong to a mysterious fifth family member that I've never met
>>
>>34874667
You changed race?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.