[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying bulk powder after gym today and there is literally nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1444273717193.jpg (55 KB, 476x492) Image search: [Google]
1444273717193.jpg
55 KB, 476x492
Buying bulk powder after gym today and there is literally nothing anyone can do to stop me
>>
You could eat food. Food is delicious.
>>
>>34873888
Why would anyone stop you? Bulking powder is a perfectly reasonable supplement to take if you have the money, it's literally just protein powder with some more calories in it, which can be really useful for if you don't have the time to prepare more food. God speed and good trips anon.
>>
leave humanity behind,
you're better off
>>
>>34873888
Nice thread brah! We're all going to make it!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34874158
>why would anyone stop you

It's the same as child molestation in some peoples eyes
>>
>>34874190
What? No, it isn't.
>>
>>34874190
It's not though? You get people on /fit/ saying that it's too expensive to be worth it, just eat more instead of taking any powders, but a bulk powder it literally just protein powder plus some extra calories, I've never heard anyone say it's bad for more than financial reasons.
>>
>>34874271
People will talk shit about protein powder here.
>>
>>34874283
They do, but apart from retards that think proteins that don't come from meat don't work somehow, those people are all just saying it's too expensive and you could get the same result by eating more. Which is true, though protein powder is obviously the easier option.
>>
>>34873888
>>34874158
Honestly you need to get a decent one though.
Last "bulking" shake I had was like 40g protein and 80g carbs in a fucking cup. It was huge and pointless. Was way better off with 3 cups of whole milk, 2 scoops of whey and some peanut butter. (82g protein, 40g carb, lots of fat)

A lot of mass shakes have barely more cals/100g as protein shakes and less protein.

I guess this is assuming you're like me, and have a harder time getting protein intake and an easier time getting carbs though.
>>
>>34875461
>not eating caffeinated peanut butter at work all day instead of coffee
Not going to make it. STEEM niggas
>>
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/sm.html?MCID=CG-PLA-US&PLASKU=OPT207&CAWELAID=120147270000058997&CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=120147270000105854&cadevice=c&gclid=CK62i8S6hskCFQINaQodRCUPyQ
is this any good?

I just need pure calories really.
>>
>>34873888
>that pic
def my band name
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.