[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fit/, I'am tired of being skinny, i'am 5'9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: skinnypepe.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
skinnypepe.png
80 KB, 500x421
Hi /fit/, I'am tired of being skinny, i'am 5'9 and 121lbs
1(80cm and 55kg) literally mr skeleton.
I need your help, i tried everything, from google shit to weight gaining apps, no one of them worked, you guys are my last hope, I'am going to gym next month, so i have some questions.

I'am i supposed to drink protein shake before or after training?
which foods should i eat and avoid?
should i stop eating sweets?
which weights should i lift?
I think i might have a really fast metabolism, how can i slow it down? i'am rarely hungry i mean, i eat like once a day and it's usually some meat and potatoes, and sometimes i don't eat at all and just drink tea and eat some sandwiches whenever i get hungry.
i also dip everyday, will it stunt weight gain? should i stop? please help me out
>>
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>34871312
read it, it didnt answer my questions
>>
Drink after workout.
Whatever fits your macros.
Yes, sweets arent very healthy.
Read the sticky.
Download myfitnesspal. The trick to eating more is to eat often.
Yes, dipping is not very healthy.

TL;DR read the fucking sticky.
>>
Just eat more and lift senpai, its pretty simple. If you stick to a moderate lifting routine 4-5 times a week and force yourself to eat QUALITY foods then you should see some gains. Im not saying your diet has to be perfectly clean but stay away from the pure shit stuff. Protiens and carbs will work wonders. Also, take your protien after you workout or risk being that idiot who ends up puking all over the gym because he thought slaming a protien shake before lifting was a good idea.
>>
>>34871306
Drink shake after workout after a meal. Eat everything even if you dont like it, youll learn to tolerate it. Constantly eat until you cant eat anymore. With time your body is going to get used to eating and will ask for more.
Barbell is king of weights and used in amost every important workout. Look up Strong Lifts, then look at videos how to do the excercises properly and do some research.
>>
>>34871306
Ok i had the same problem.very easy if you dont have problem spending money for food. Go heavy on everything cheeseburgers pizza chocolate cheese, meat. You just see something and you need to eat it. Make sure you add to this some vegetable and fruit. 6 meals a day and you can gain like 3-4 kg per month. Make sure you lift heavy also.
>>
File: 1442194985107.jpg (83 KB, 469x598) Image search: [Google]
1442194985107.jpg
83 KB, 469x598
>>34871306

SS + GOMAD.
>>
>>34871318

Then you're too stupid to gain weight
>>
>>34871319
This, you dont need to be on a nazi diet to get fit.
Just count your macros and eat relatively healthy foods.
>>
>>34871306
they always say they tried everything
but they never ATE more
stop eating like little girl, grow
expand your stumach you little pussy
>>
>>34871306

>I eat like once a day
>Sometimes I don't eat at all

Found your problem.

Start eating more ragularly, at least 3 times a day if you are recovering from a workout.

White meat, red meat, veggies, fish, fruits, don't cut back on the sweets all that much, you still need sugar in your system.

Just eat more, that's it you don't need apps or any made up shit like that, that's it.

Start off lightweight in the gym (read the sticky) find a begginer workout program that suits you and don't expect results in the first week, this shit takes time.

Having a fast metabolism means only that you get hungry more often, not the other way around. Good luck OP.
>>
5'9 is not 180 cm
>>
File: y_fc6cb017.jpg (135 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
y_fc6cb017.jpg
135 KB, 800x600
>>34871306
Don't count calories, just lift hard and heavy every other day and eat a shittonne of whole foods. The one thing that kept me weak and small was an obsessive need to maintain an exact 500cal surplus

For breakfast:
>Two cereal bowls of oats boiled in whole milk
>One bowl of full fat natural yoghurt
>One hardboiled egg

For lunch:
>One large serving of meat (chicken, beef, fish, sometimes pork)
>Large serving of legumes or good grains of your choosing (beans, quinoa etc)
>One large jacket potato
>As many non starchy vegetables as you can fit in after this

Dinner:
>Another large serving of meat
>One glass of whole milk, or some other dairy
>As many non starchy vegetables as you can fit in

Before bed:
>Quark

If you don't think you've eaten enough, or for example have only eaten lean meats, you should snack on:
>Dry roasted, unsalted nuts
>Dark (at least 70%) chocolate
>Canned sardines, salmon, mackerel, herring
>Dairy
>Fruit in moderation (2 per day maximum)

For drinks:
>Water
>Unsweetened coffee or tea (esp. green tea)
>Unsweetened herbal teas (Rooibos is GOAT)
>Whole milk if you think you need it

Do this for a couple months. Sleep 8 hours a night. You'll transform from the boy in this picture to one of the men
>>
>>34874566
He probably meant 5'11. I used to fuck that up, too.
>>
>>34874583
5'11 isn't 180
>>
>>34874588

5'8=173
5'9=175
5'10=178
5'11=180
6'=183
6'1=185

Faggot
>>
>>34874568
This
>>34874562
And this, apart from the sugar thing. You should be consuming as little added sugar as possible, ideally none. Same goes for refined grains. If you're really too weak to break your sweet tooth you can have some fruit. Carbs get broken down into sugar and you should be getting more than enough lactose anyway
>>
>>34874568
How do you go full bear mode and still have your abs visible, what in the fuck?
>>
>>34871306
man if I was skeleton and not a fat shit I'd be getting hella pussy.

>get good hair
>wear good clothes
>hide power level

it's literally that ez

I'll make it eventually, I've already lost 20lbs... but god damn i wish I could've started as a skelly
>>
If Im 180cm 75kg am I still a skeleton?
>>
>>34874646
Steroids
As a rule of thumb if you see someone like pic related, either subtract 20-40lbs or add 5%bf for natty equivalent
Basically the only possible natties in that pic are the three on the right. See that guy who's embarrased to take his shirt off?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.