[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw great back >good shoulders >big biceps/triceps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw great back
>good shoulders
>big biceps/triceps
>5'4

fugg, girls mire me but they do not want a relationship with me

Also, does OHP work traps?
>>
File: 1442194985181.jpg (92 KB, 389x614) Image search: [Google]
1442194985181.jpg
92 KB, 389x614
>>34870907

There are tons of short girls out there, you will find someone.

And it does work the upper/mid traps, but not as much as the deadlift and the powerclean. For the lower traps you want chinups and pullups.
>>
>>34870996
>There are tons of short girls out there
Yeah I guess, and most of them also prefer taller guys.

feels bad
>>
File: 1440947314177.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440947314177.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>34871065

Not at all. As long as you are a few cm taller than them, it's not something girls worry about.

Don't let this get to you. Being insecure about yourself is a much more negative trait than being short.
>>
Oh look, another feels thread revolving around girls.

Maybe they don't want to be with you because they sense your insecurity you fucking autist.
>>
>>34870907
if i was your height with my current muscle mass i'd have 24 inch arms
stop complaining
>>
>>34870907
short guys are cute t b h stop worrying so much
>>
>tfw also 5'4
>qt 3.14 azn gf
Really not that bad, just make sure you are dressed/groomed well.
>>
File: 1440123946306.jpg (34 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1440123946306.jpg
34 KB, 550x535
>blueballed as fuck
>just want a singular chick to date
>go on PoF
>scope it out a little, find this 5/10 but qt broad who likes the same geeky shit I do
>message her, get reply
>talk for a little bit
>she seems to be feeling it
>suddenly she drops off from the conversation, doesn't reply to my latest prompt
>assume she isn't interested, collect my wits and move onto the next girl
>next day track down her tumblr
>there's a small spew of posts, ending in a text post saying how replaceable she feels
Did she expect someone she barely knew to grovel at her feet and keep asking her to message back? Fuck idk

What does this mean lads
>>
How difficult is it to get a gf for you autists? Im 5'6 and my gf is 5'8.
>>
>>34870907
How are the girls shorter than you if you're 5'4 in that photo?

Are the girls midgets where you're at?
>>
>>34871754
Your gf is the autist then
>>
>>34870907
that picture is from my youtube video. kek
>>
>>34871741
Don't chase, you dont want to be with someone with that kind of personality anyway
>>
>>34872940
Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks
>>
>>34872940
>not that guy
>really similar situation
>decided not to chase
>was regretting my choice

I needed this post
>>
>>34872940
>not that guy but
>really similar situation
>decided not to chase
>was regretting my choice

I needed this post
>>
>>34873425
As the guy in question, I know already that chasing was the wrong choice but I was bemused by her surprise/upset at being dropped after not doing anything to indicate interest.

Chasing a cold fish just makes you look needy, I seriously doubt you will make anything positive out of it. Onto the next girl breh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.