[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Sport-elec actually work? Don't bullshit me /fit/,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 520x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 520x305
Does Sport-elec actually work?

Don't bullshit me /fit/, just give me a damn yes or no. I'm finding conflicting info online and I want to be fit by springtime and I really don't wanna go through all the diet and exercising to get me there.

Who here has used it? Did it make your body hot?
>>
File: U1EXKTe.png (266 KB, 368x657) Image search: [Google]
U1EXKTe.png
266 KB, 368x657
>>34870022
stop falling for this bullshit and just get on roids if you're willing to shell out money like this for gains
>>
>>34870052
But I'll still have to workout on steroids no?
>>
>>34870022
>put electrode in ass
>put another on dick
>turn up the volume
>cum buckets
>>
File: 1439038536114.jpg (119 KB, 640x648) Image search: [Google]
1439038536114.jpg
119 KB, 640x648
>>34870063
>still have to workout
nigger you need to learn that the harsh reality of getting /fit/ is that you'll need to put work into it if you actually want results
>>
>>34870104
>need to put work into it

I feel tired just thinking about it
>>
>>34870022
yes it's legit zyzz used this to get his body and my brother who weighed 340 lbs now look as good as Jeff
>>
>>34870134
welcome to no gainzville
>>
>>34870022
Yes, it works OP. Make sure you eat plenty of calorie dense food too since you'll be burning hundreds of calories on this thing. Also, make sure you never use it if you feel sleepy. Once had it on and accidentally fell asleep while on the couch, I swear that thing gave me 10pack abs overnight and made my beer gut disappear and made my dick grow 3 inches too. Now I can't even fuck my wife without giving her pain from my oversized dick.

Also, if you are feeling ambitious get a shake weight too for some added forearm/bicep gains. Best purchase of my life.

I don't know why all these faggots waste their time in the gym. You never have to do anything with this miracle exercise gear.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 498x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 498x360
>>34870202
>made my dick grow three inches too
>>
>>34870361
I can confirm these results, you have to be very careful with it though. I used to be pretty small but i started using this while i sleep. Now my dick looks like a pringles can and no woman will let me near them with it, it's just too big.
>>
>>34870096
How serious are you.
I... I want to do that.
>>
>>34870022
kind of hard to say, my brother had one and i tried it out, my abs were sore and all, but i dont know if i actually used up any calories, if i had to say yes or no, id say no it doesnt work, just based on what i know about the human body.
>>
>>34870509
i am dead serious
>>
>>34870022
Just get on some DMT FaM
>>
>>34870063
No, actually. You will hit a peak without working out but you will still look good.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.