[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>using a public restroom >mosquito on the wall >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: inthenighttime.jpg (121 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
inthenighttime.jpg
121 KB, 640x426
>using a public restroom
>mosquito on the wall
>can't reach it with my hand
>blow at it
>disturbed, it flies off the wall
>lands in a spider web
>spider moves in the corner

What are you having for dinner tonight? I had salmon over brown rice and red beans, with cauliflower. Pretty fit. I always feel good when I eat salmon and brown rice.
>>
File: IMG_20151110_125507.jpg (285 KB, 720x838) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151110_125507.jpg
285 KB, 720x838
Idk about dinner but peep my lunch i had earlier senpai.

2 oz of ground beef, 8 oz of chicken, half serving of peoperoni, 30g of red lentil pasta. My coworkers were mad jelly
>>
File: feed1.jpg (53 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
feed1.jpg
53 KB, 540x960
Dinner I had before. Sweet potatoes with a veg filling, topped with a bit of mozzarella and chives, side salad of spinich, tomatoes, salad onions with a olive oil and lemon dressing, and 3 chicken breast fillets with piri-piri sprinkles
>>
File: feed2.jpg (77 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
feed2.jpg
77 KB, 960x540
>>34870132
ugh wrong pic, that was dinner last night. That was brown pasta spaghetti with homemade pesto, stuffed chicken breast and salad.
>>
>>34870132
>>34870154

Those both look good. I'm into the noodles. What's the prep on them?
>>
>>34870185
Surprisingly simple! The pesto is just two avocado's, natural greek yogurt, lemon juice, pepper, garlic and a load of basil. 1 sec i'll find you the recipe, got it off bodybuilding.com their nutrition section is pretty decent
>>
>>34870185
Here you go. They've thrown it all together which looks nice. I have a load of spinach I needed to eat so i've been having that side salad with everything recently

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/epic-muscle-building-meal-creamy-avocado-chicken-pasta.html#one
>>
>>34870264
Thanks. Next time I go shopping I'll get stuff to make it.
>>
>>34870015
I have this massive spider that lives outside my window. At night wen I study I like to turn on my desk lamp and put it near the window so the spider can have a buffet to enjoy
>>
>>34871797
selfless man, you must have a nice life
>>
>>34871797
Nice. I have a daddy long legs in every room of my apartment guarding me as I sleep from other non bro spiders SHIT IS LIT FaMilia
>>
>>34872494
>daddy long legs protecting you from anything
they can't even bite hard enough into humans to spread their lethal venom. They are beta spiders
>>
I'm glad there aren't any dangerous spiders in my country
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.