[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I realized dairy products is the only reason I get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: mfw.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>mfw I realized dairy products is the only reason I get a shit load of acne

I love oats. I have been eating oats with water for the past week and I fucking hate it- any tips?
>>
>>34868161
almond milk?
rice milk?
>>
>>34868161
Fuck I should see if this is the cause for my acne as well. It's kinda hard to know whether it's puberty acne or not, being 18
>>
>>34868178
Oh shit, that's actually a thing.. How does the taste compare to regular milk?
>>
I've never eaten oats with milk, they're so shit this way. Bruh, just turn on the stove, put oats in a pot, boil some watter and pour it to cover the oats, then simmer till the water is gone. Add honey, cinnamon and bananas. Maybe PB.

Enjoy gains.
>>
>tfw asian
I will never be able to do GOMAD
>>
>>34868178

how about oat milk you IDIOT
>>
>>34868199
Taste is alright but macros are no where near as good.
Almond milk is a shit load of sugar like "healthy" fruit "juice"
Probs not even activated almonds either
>>
>>34868193
Just take 2-3 dairy free weeks and see if it has any effect. I started clearing up pretty fast.
>>
>>34868199
I do mine with cashew milk and there's not much of a difference desu once you add fruits n shit

good in coffee too
>>
>>34868205
Noted, seems very promising.
>>
>>34868161
Been drinking milk erryday since I was born and never had acne, not even in puberty when I used to be a fat fuck.

Dairy it's not the problem
>>
>>34868207
Game of Mahjong a Day has the name benefits senpai.
>>
>>34868223
Well that sucks, but maybe I can fit it into my diet somehow.

>>34868229
Not even sure if we have that broad range of milk here, but will look for it. Coffee also seems promising, can just pack up a bag and drink it up at work.

Cheers guys, you might have saved my gains tonight.
>>
>>34868254
it's not the cause, however it exacerbates acne in people that already have it
>>
>>34868161
alright listen up OP and other bros

I'm in the same boat of no whey/casein protein or dairy because it gives me mad acne.

Just buy a good almond milk with no sugar added or something. It's difficult to tell the difference when it's mixed with stuff - drinking it plain you can definitely tell though. But with oats or cereal it's basically just almond-flavored milk.
>>
>>34868283
dunno if you're in the US but Silk makes it now, and they're a huge almond milk brand so if you can find that you're probably golden

Godspeed senpai
>>
>>34868223
Unsweetened almond milk is the same price as the sugarfilled crap. I think it's 3 grams of protein per cup, but also only 30 kcal and doesn't have shitloads of hormones in it.
>>
>>34868161
are fucking eggs considered dairy product?
>>
>>34868400
................................................................................................................................ jesus christ
>>
>>34868400
yes but because they dont have their own category.
>>
Add raisins and banana
>>
>>34868228
what does one eat instead? 2l of milk daily here.
>>
>>34868161
Humans are not designed to have dairy after about a year after birth. Dairy is the reason many people have acne.

source: recently discovered im lactose intolerant, bang acne cleared up in like a week.
>>
>>34868453
err no? what fucking backwards nigger-ass idiot country are you from? us and a?

fucking suicide, immediately!
>>
Drink Almond Breeze. Original, no flavors.
>>
>>34868599
leave basement go shopping and tell me where do you find eggs. next to fucking dairy. everyone knows they are not dairy but where else should they place them? or do you have exclusive aisle for eggs only?
>>
File: L.FREE_1-8-percent-Fett.png (221 KB, 400x570) Image search: [Google]
L.FREE_1-8-percent-Fett.png
221 KB, 400x570
>>34868161
I discovered the same after I ate a pound of quark, the next day there were several new white spot on my face.
Since then I just mix my shake with lactose free milk. Never had any digestion problems tho...
>>
>>34868667
Where I live we do. It's a small shelf, not refrigerated. Next to the milk is yoghurt and other fridge stuff.
>>
File: Oatly.jpg (117 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Oatly.jpg
117 KB, 620x465
I'm quitting milk to go from vegetarian to vegan, it's ezpz.

I drink one of these motherfuckers every day, also use soy milk for my oats. Tasty as FUCKKKK.
>>
>>34868161
Same thing. I also notice my joints are better when I'm off dairy.

And gluten free my mind is clearer.

Vegetarians and vegans are still faggots though.
>>
>>34868691
Bauliche maßnahme
>>
rub laundry soap on your face before you get in the shower. be sure not to get it in your eyes.
>>
>>34869285
Oat milk is fucking GOAT

I only buy it when its on special because its a bit too expensive otherwise, but it is really good dairy milk substitute and goes great with oatmeal obvz
>>
Same bruh. Used to look like a pizza. Haven't had a single pimple since quitting dairy(4 months ago) still have some scars though, hopefully they'll go away
I do 1 part oats for 2 pars water. Add cinnamon and/or cacao powder, MASH a banana and stir it all together. Its amazing. You can also add peanut butter, oat milk, cardamom, any kind of berrys, apple slices.

pic related
>>
>>34868161
pour almost boiling water in them, enough for them to become sticky and enough for make all of them wet

add fruits and (pure) cocoa powder in them, cinnamon, stuff like that. ez
>>
File: AlmondCowsMilk.png (136 KB, 439x332) Image search: [Google]
AlmondCowsMilk.png
136 KB, 439x332
>>34868359
Nope. You'd have to drink 8 cups to get the same amount of protein as regular milk.
>>
>>34869400
>I only buy it when its on special because its a bit too expensive
bro................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................make your own, ffs

there are even household machines to do that
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.