[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you make it if you have dandruff? Is it even possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1440639445204.jpg (139 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
1440639445204.jpg
139 KB, 779x635
How can you make it if you have dandruff? Is it even possible?

> black benches at the gym that I cover with my scalp flakes
> dandruff in my eyebrows
> dandruff falls on face and gets crusty making me look like some came on me
> no girl can ever run her fingers through my hair
>>
Get some dandruff shampoo and stop blasting your scalp with hot water.
>>
COLD SHOWERS FAGGOT
>>
>>34867885
Don't ever use warm/hot water. Go to cold water and your dandruff will disappear.

I had to exact same problem as you
>>
>>34867899
>>34867916
>>34867945
I've fallen for all these memes. Still have these fucking flakes.

My dad has it too so it could be genetic?
>>
>>34867969
What sort of anti-dandruff shampoo did you use, brah?
>>
I have pretty bad dandruff myself and recently I've found that rinsing your head, but not washing your hair, actually works. If you let your head produce more oil then it should heal itself. I have it because of dry scalp, but if you have dermatitis you might want to get prescribed something. I also had dermatitis and my dermatologist prescribed me fluocinonide and it worked wonders. Go to a derm and see if you can get prescribed it. It's a topical solution that you will see results with in less than a week. I guarantee it.
>>
>>34867969
They aren't memes you ungracious cocksucker. If conventional techniques aren't working then you're just some genetically inferior quasimodo motherfucker that needs to see a doctor.
>>
Head and Shoulders worked for me, too bad I was starting to see hair on my hands when showering. Would def. take dandruff over being bald. Now I use some chamomille all organic shampoo, it hasnt returned and I hope it doesnt. My advice is get some HnS and track your usage and look for any red flags, shit says for daily use but idk ma nigga.
>>
Head and shoulders nigga
>>
>>34868126
Used all the commercial shampoos and Nizoral. I went to a doctor and he prescribed me some extra strength cream (I forget the name) that I was allowed to use 10 times. It cured my dandruff for maybe two weeks before it started again
>>
>>34868153
Also, I went to a dermatologist. He didn't even check my scalp, he just gave me some cream for it that didn't work
>>
>>34868153
Not even OP, but I went to the doctor and he just answered my question on how long I have to deal with this with "For life.".
Salt water and sun bathing really helps with it doe. Sadly I'm fucked in the winter over here in Austria.
>>
Just shave your head and put a good lotion on it every day.
>>
>>34868382
> I use some chamomille all organic shampoo

Does it get your boyfriend's cum out?
>>
>>34867899
Dandruff shampoo is a fucking scam.
>>
>there are people who still wash their hair with shampoo
I keep my hair short and never use shampoo in it. I scrub it down with my hands and then scrub it dry with a towel. When it gets too long (about 2-3 months after getting it buzzed on the sides and about 2 inches on top) to keep it not greasy, I get it cut again
>>
Right, I NEVER reply, only lurk here but I felt the rare urge to post because I actually have some useful information to share.

I too had suffered for YEARS from thick, irritating dandruff and red sore patches all over my scalp, sometimes eyebrows, beard, etc. My dad also suffers.

I recently went to my GP to check out my scalp. I had seborrhoeic dermatitis (dandruff) so she prescribed me Nizoral shampoo which contains the active ingredient Ketoconazole.

Used that twice a week as well as Betnovate scalp application (betamethasone valerate), a liquid solution that was applied to my scalp twice a day for one week.

As well as these treatments I decided to stop washing my scalp in hot water (recently decided to take cold showers for gains , but you can Google that) but only in mildy warm water.

Two weeks later and it has pretty much cleared up! Although, I will have to continue to use the shampoo less frequently until it runs out, so will have to see how it eventually turns out. But so far, so good!

GOOD LUCK FÁM
>>
>>34867969
Honestly short showers that aren't hot, rub your head a lot when in them, use dandruff shampoo, that's mostly what you can do man
>>
>>34867885
Dandruff shampoo worked for me
top kekaroni
head and shoulders bruh
>>
Weird I have dandruff when I use cold water but when it's hot I don't have it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.