[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get bigger /fit/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: FullSizeRender (1).jpg (784 KB, 1834x3654) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
784 KB, 1834x3654
Hello /fit/

I want to get bigger, but I have a bad morphology, I think It's called being ectomorph ?
-> pic related it's me.

I'm 178 cm 5"8 i think? for 62 kilos.
I bought weights (about 100 kilos) and a bench to lift at home.

I don't want to go to gym. I don't want others to look at me while i'm not done. (it's ok on /fit/ since i'm anon)

What can I do with a bench, 1 long bar , 2 short bars to get bigger ?

I have whey, bcaa, oats (disgusting btw), L glutamine. I bought that stuff at myprotein.com under advice of a friend.

What would you recommand?

btw what the fuck is wrong with my left rib?

Thanks
>>
here's a reply
>>
>>34867600
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>34867642
What is this ?
>>
>oats (disgusting btw)
Not going to make it.
>>
>>34867600
Icf 5x5 + eat more + HIIT

>btw what the fuck is wrong with my left rib?
lightning
>>
>>34867687
:(
>>
>>34867758
what does lcf means ?
sorry noob
>>
>>34867600
Υou look cute desu.
9/10 would look at while at the gym.
>>
>>34867779
ICF = ice cream fitness, it's a program

you have said a lot of stuff so far in your post that will make /fit/ hate you tBqh f@m
>>
>>34867779
Ice cream fitness 5x5.
It is a full body routine that you can run with the equipment you have.
>>
>>34867600
Don't do SS + GOMAD, it's a meme.
SS (starting strength) is really good for beginners though
>>
>>34867837
Why would people hate me ? I just want some information from good praticants. :/
>>34867839
>>34867850
I'll check thanks.
>>
>>34867600
Yo i have the same exact thing with my left ribs, is it cuz my hearts under there?

also
>read the sticky retard
>>
>>34867874
>I don't want to go to gym. I don't want others to look at me while i'm not done.
> oats (disgusting btw)

it's not your fault. you're a noob.
prepare oats like this:

- put milk in a in a steel pan, heat it up till it's almost cooking.
- throw in the oats, stir them in the milk
- wait a few minutes, the oats will absorb milk and get bigger.
- throw a little bit of maple syrup on it, if you don't think it's sweet enough, but not too much as it's bad for your gains
>>
>>34867904
forgot to mention you need to turn off the stove, once you throw in the oats
>>
>>34867600
>btw what the fuck is wrong with my left rib?
if it looks out of place you should go see a chiropractor.
Getting into an intense strength building routine for the first time means you should see a physio and chiro at least twice a month for the first few months.

By the end you'll find that your body is properly aligned and you'll have a more effect workout.
A massage once a week can do wonders for strength building.
>>
>>34867850
gomad is a meme? isnt this like good option for skeletors?
>>
Fit I'm dissapointed in you only 13th post said the truth to this faggot
>>
>>34867924
oats to milk ratio?
>>
>>34867954
Honestly dude, if you just want to look good, do a bro split.
If you're going for strength, find a program, like SL5x5.
Just eat a lot if you're a skelly; you'll grow.
>>
>>34867990
I never count it, just make sure it's not a lot, because you'll get sort of wet bread (don't know what to call it) if you throw in a lot of oats.
>>
>>34867758
>Lightning
>>
>>34867995
yeah but eating a lot is bretty hard. Downing 4l of milk isnt that hard.
>>
>>34867904
Throw in some minced fruits for some flavor and crunch, apples, mangos, papayas, almonds etc
>>
>>34868041
I don't do that, but it's definitely healthier and prettier to look at.
>>
>>34867904
>>34867600

Take notes OP
>>
>>34867600
Exactly the same for me OP. Im ectomorph too. In like 4 months ive gotten pretty neat pecs, and defined, abs always were pretty lean but yeah. Having real issues with arms and more mass. All my muscles are more defined and veins too, not what i want
>>
>>34868119
Did you do the ICF training ?
>>
>>34868149
Nope. Please share though, I'm kind of desperate
>>
>>34868169
Just google Ice Cream fitness 5x5
>>
>>34868260
Thanks anon
>>
>>34868274
https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/jason-blaha-ice-cream-fitness-5x5-novice-workout
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.