[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ydGGMp1.gif (89 KB, 922x1362) Image search: [Google]
ydGGMp1.gif
89 KB, 922x1362
/Fit/
>>
File: 1446183441148.png (3 MB, 1119x2590) Image search: [Google]
1446183441148.png
3 MB, 1119x2590
>>
>>34866456
hmmm, tiny's parents?

umm what happen?
>>
>>34866490
They died when he was 5, it's in his blog.

http://attackofthe50ftalex.blogspot.be/2012/03/hello.html
>>
>>34866456
what
>>
>>34866526
wow, that was kind of depressing to read, i couldn't finish it at all

i also thought tiny was hated because he was one of the normal ones around here, i guess not the kid has a fucking problem, btw he is a neet? i had no fucking idea, im an old fag but i dont live on 4chan...

he's a fucking neet though? h-how is this true?

what is he doing today? he still lifts?
>>
File: eC1GRRK.png (139 KB, 500x949) Image search: [Google]
eC1GRRK.png
139 KB, 500x949
>>
>>34866561
You can read more, I don't think he's a neet, more like a student or whatever getting random jobs.
>>
>>34866531
If you're not from /fit/ you won't understand it. The skinnyfag is you, the dinosaur is the sticky. Inside the dinosaur you'll do Starting Strength, a beginner routine to build more strength with many squats and deadlits. The demon is Rippletoe, Tiny is Tinytrip, left angel is Zyzz, right Angel is Rodrigo Ferraz, the end is you having huge strong legs and tiny arms like a T-Rex.
>>
Is saying 'you too' a sign of being autist?
>>
>>34866664
only in the wrong context, although saying anything in the wrong context is autistic.
>>
>>34866638
>Rodrigo Ferraz
why they used this guy who is a retard using mineral oil and is not even dead?
>>
>>34866691
>walking into gym
>repection qt "have good workout!"
>uh you too
>receptionist girl angry face
>start lifting not thinking about it
>see her working out now with an angry face at you
>she has to workout because you said "You too."
>>
>>34867342
kek
>>
Well what the fuck are you supposed to say when they say that? "You're welcome"? "Thank you, bye"? Smile and power walk away?
>>
>>34867417
Just look genuinely happy and thankful. People love feeling valuable
>>
>>34867464

I don't know how to look genuinely happy.

Is only thankful enough?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.