[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do chicks fart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 425x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 425x750
Do chicks fart?
>>
Only if the accidentally the whole creatine
>>
one night with my ex gf, we were spooning and talking quietly, when she started to fall asleep ,and as her body relaxed, she let out the smallest little fart

it was the cutest fucking thing desu

it was even cuter when i told her in the morning and she got all red and ashamed. then i fucked her silly.
>>
>>34866080
English good you speak, the dark side beware.
>>
>>34866533
New faggot you are.
>>
Jesus christ those tits and thigh gap. Hnnnnnnnnggggg
>>
>>34866061
Only the ugly ones.
>>
>>34866080
A vot i fizach pod'ehal.
>>
>>34866061
never had a long term gf have you ?
yeah girls fart hell some of their farts stink as bad as protein farts and dont even get me started on period farts.
>>
>>34866061
And how!
>>
If you never hear a girl fart, it means she wears thongs. Thong panties make all farts silent.
>>
>>34866558
>not sucking period sludge out of her womb for free protein
>>
File: I7gKTwC.jpg (842 KB, 1250x1864) Image search: [Google]
I7gKTwC.jpg
842 KB, 1250x1864
>>34866061
hnnnng mature women just get me
>>
File: why.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
>>34866845
stop posting now.
>>
Hm... I don't fart much. I usually do when I have to go doody.
>>
fucking women disgust me sometimes
>>
>>34866800
Cause they cutting one big fart into 2 small farties?
>>
>>34867108
one time i sucked out an embryo. not only is that like 20 grams of proteins, but I also prevented my life being ruined.
>>
>>34867150
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/72542
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.