[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you /fit/izens deal with working full time? Just got back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1401050866563.jpg (11 KB, 215x200) Image search: [Google]
1401050866563.jpg
11 KB, 215x200
How do you /fit/izens deal with working full time? Just got back to work after holiday and i will have to work 12 hours a day. 6 to 6. How the fuck can i have the willpower to even lift after that?
What is your job? How much do you get paid? How did you get the job?
Let's share the adult feels
>>
don't go to a gym that takes longer than ten minutes to drive to. alternatively, start a homegym.
>>
>How the fuck can i have the willpower to even lift after that?
Fat hate threads. Really, I can't stand still when I see HAES shit.

Medic, by the way.
>>
There is already a thread about that
>>34863725
>>
>>34864301
make sure you have a driving licence. public transport/walking to a gym is often the hurdle that cant be hopped over. i like driving as it is so it smoothes the transition to a gym after a hard day senpai :)
>>
File: 4984154186413.jpg (180 KB, 1406x820) Image search: [Google]
4984154186413.jpg
180 KB, 1406x820
I work as pic related.
> gf
I pack my gym bag in the morning and drive straight to the gym right after work.
Since I'm sitting all day it's not that hard working out after work.
On the other side I get home really late, there's only little time for food and maybe some vidya before I have to sleep.
>>
>>34864301
Also
> 12 hours a day.
Where do you live? Here in Germany it's illegal to work longer than 10 hours which is already really much.
>>
>>34865396

He probably included commute and rounded up a bit.
>>
File: 0_0_450_290.jpg (30 KB, 400x257) Image search: [Google]
0_0_450_290.jpg
30 KB, 400x257
>>34865396
>Here in Germany it's illegal to work longer than 10 hours
Damn, mama Merkel tells you how much you're allowed to work?

I see that his spirit still lives in germany
>>
>>34864301
Easy, go before work. The gyms empty early mornings so you wont take as long and it wakes you up
>>
>>34865396
UK, working in a factory.
Jelly for them German laws. Thinking of moving either there or Netherlands
And Its 13 hours excluding travelling
>>
>>34865470
As far as I know the main reason is that insurance wears off after 10 hours.
So if you happen to have an accident at work while staying longer than allowed noone pays for it.
>>
anyone have that pic of rigby after skipping a leg day?
>>
>>34864301
Man the fuck up
>>
I work at a pizza place atm (ty, current job market) and it's pretty alright for a stepping stone job. It doesn't pay much but it's easy work mostly and I do a lot of prep during the day. My manager is a bro and doesn't mind me drinking milk and eating while I work. It's also rostered so I can usually get to the gym at non-peak time.

To answer your question about how I got it, they had a sign outside and I went and gave them my CV.
>>
>>34864301
what a poosay
>>
i'm a line cook. very irregular hours. i've been going to the gym inconsistently and less since i started (two months ago).
>how much do you get paid
slightly more than minimum wage
>how did you get the job
i applied for it
>>
>>34864301
since when does 8 hours = 1 day?
>>
>>34864301
Nigger, I'm deployed and work 12 1/2 to 13 hours a day, and hardly get any sleep thanks to aircraft constantly taking off and landing, and STILL manage to get to the gym for at least 45 minutes a day.

Quit being a little bitch.
>>
Currently working as a journalist in a sense. Going to finish my degree, probably do master's after and get some mediocore job in a bank or some other private financial sector and move to a decent country where I could fullfil my hidden desire to be 250lbs 5%bf. Moving to UK sounds like an option, since women are so ugly there I will just become gay and have sensual sex for money to pay for my HGH needs.

>no homo
>>
>>34864337

Ayyyy medic here too.

Get paid decently well for the area I live in and work 5 days a week and volunteer on my days off. I just go to the gym early before work. It's really not that hard, besides if you're working 12 hour shifts, you're probably only working 3 days a week, just consider those rest days and work out on your day off. There's nothing wrong with 3-4 days a week
>>
>>34868901
What the fuck kind of work do you even do on a base or a carrier or wherever the fuck you're deployed? Serious question I don't understand anything about army jobs.
>>
I work around 50 hours a week, selling cars. I still go to the gym 3-4 times a week doing a full body routine.
>>
>>34864301
Change job desu. Working 12h per day is shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.