[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FASTEST AND MOST AGGRESSIVE WAY TO FIX SHIT MOBILITY? MY MOBILITY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1347579782670.jpg (32 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1347579782670.jpg
32 KB, 313x313
FASTEST AND MOST AGGRESSIVE WAY TO FIX SHIT MOBILITY?

MY MOBILITY IS SO GARBAGE I AM LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF DOING ANY KIND OF SQUAT WITHOUT FUCKING UP MY LOWER BACK OR FALLING FLAT ON MY ASS. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON FRONT SQUATS.

MY FORM IS SO BAD THAT PROGRESS IS UNSUSTAINABLE WITH MOST OF MY LIFTS, AND IT'S NOT AN ISSUE OF KNOWLEDGE BUT MY BODY LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF DOING THE PROPER MOTIONS. PLEASE HELP. PLEASE RESPOND.
>>
install gentoo
>>
Stretch. Do like 1 hour stretch workouts per day
>>
What's with all the caps? You sound autistic.

Go see a physiotherapist, do research, be patient. Just stay in a squat position whenever you can, without weights.
>>
warm up with like 50 bodyweight squats holding on to the rack or something
>>
>>34862684
>warm up
>50 bodyweight squats
Pretty sure you can't lift a damn thing after that.
>>
my buddy's chiropractor said he would have to hold stretches for 20 minutes at a time to make any actual flexibility gains.

practice third world squatting. if you can't do it, hold on to the edge of something and go as low as you can.

Do it while watching movies. after a week you will be able to squat unless something is really fucked up with your body.
>>
FASTEST AND MOST AGGRESSIVE WAY TO STOP CAPSLOCK?

MY CAPSLOCK IS SO GARBAGE I AM LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF DOING ANY KIND OF TYPING WITHOUT CAPSLOCK. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON UPPER CASE.

MY CAPSLOCK OBSESSION IS SO BAD THAT WRITING IS UNSUSTAINABLE WITHOUT CAPSLOCK, AND IT'S NOT AN ISSUE OF KNOWLEDGE BUT MY BODY LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF DOING THE PROPER LOWER CASE. PLEASE HELP. PLEASE RESPOND.
>>
File: 21231234.jpg (27 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
21231234.jpg
27 KB, 948x711
>>34862712
>chiropractor
>professional advice
>>
>>34862584
Just look up hip flexor mobility and hamstring mobility. it's that easy, you prick.
>>
>>34862584
kelly starrett mobility. do this for a month and squat like you never squatted before
>>
>>34862589
>>34862783

kek
>>
Do cardio. It warms up your muscles quickly and loosens them as well.
>>
>>34862789

Yeah, well, if you actually want to get more flexible you have to stretch daily and actually use time in it. 10 minutes simply won't do.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.