[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me hit the gym again !
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: DSCF8043.jpg (759 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8043.jpg
759 KB, 2048x1536
Hi /fit,

I used to have a regular training rhythm until february last year when I badly dislocated my shoulder and had to take surgery and stop working out for a year. Then when I was ready to start again I was hit by a car and couldn't move for another 4 months, this time not even able to go out.

So here I am today : I want to start working out again but I've gained weight and I know I'll never be able to sustain the strain of a regular training before some time, so I'm looking for a transitory workout program to get back some stamina and some cardio before I start training with weights again.

Please give me some advice on training rhythms/programs/supplements to get back in shape and ready to hit the gym again.

Right now the only exercise I do is skate for an hour once/twice a week.

Pic related, it's me the first time I pushed 165kg on the bench.

tl;dr : busted a shoulder and a hip, haven't trained for over 18 months, help me get back some stamina so I can hit the gym again.
>>
>Barefoot in the gym
>Smearing sweaty foot all over bench

No, stay the fuck out you degenerate.
>>
>>34862375
This is Japan mate, everybody's barefoot here.

Any constructive advice ?
>>
>>34862389
>Any constructive advice ?
Get a better-looking boyfriend.
>>
If you're telling the truth OP, I just want to say godspeed. Kind of inspiring story desu.
>>
>>34862851

Abbreviated "to be honest" filters to desu, wow desu.
>>
I don't believe you can bench that much
>>
>>34862851
Thanks man.
I'll post some before/after pics if I ever lose the 10+kg of fat I have right now.
>>
File: DSCF8040.jpg (771 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8040.jpg
771 KB, 2048x1536
>>34862895
Pic related proof.

Before I busted my shoulder my max was 180kg.
>>
>>34862917
It's not even down, and your feet aren't planted I can hold up 400lbs the same way
>>
>>34862939
>I can hold up 400lbs the same way
Feel free to post a picture then.

Why would I want to post a picture with the bar down ? Any asshole could rest it on their chest, take the pic and then have buddies lift it on each side afterward...
>>
>>34862917
To me, that looks like 115kg.

20kg, 15kg, 5 x 2,5kg
But I could be wrong, of course.
>>
>>34862994

The bar's 25kg, then from the inside out you have 25+20+5x5 on each side.

At the time I used to start at 105kg with 15 reps, then add 5kg on each side with 3 less reps until I reached 1 rep (so 15,12,9,6,3,1), then do the opposite until I got back to 15 reps.
>>
>>34862917
You have cum stains on your pants
>>
>>34863202

It took me over a year to get from 155kg to 165kg.

At the time of the picture I started at 115kg, right now I'm not even sure I could lift over 90~95kg.
>>
>>34863221
Yep, notice how it's mostly powder from all the dry humping.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.