[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just opened my bag of protein 200 serve bulk pack and four flies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1376x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1376x800
Just opened my bag of protein 200 serve bulk pack and four flies flew out. I just know they laid maggots in there and there will be fucking maggots crawling around in there within days. Fuck my life. I'm a student and can't afford more protein :(
>>
Maggot gainz, maggots got a lot of protein bro just crush the bag and use as you normally would
>>
>>34862228
take it back the shop you bought it from you fucking beta christ.

if you got it online complain on social media and/or email them.
>>
>>34862330
It's almost half way through :(

I'm the one who let the flies in. I'v stolen my own gains. I'm going to have to harden the fuck up and eat the maggots l..
>>
>>34862346
Are you trying to get sick so you can't train for weeks?
>>
>>34862354
Would I really get sick? If they have only been feeding on whey protein since birth in a usually zip locked bag. In all honestly wouldn't they be pretty high in protein?
>>
>>34862228

>complaining for extra free maggot protein

fucking autistic
>>
>>34862383
Better triple scoop twice a day so they don't get a chance to grow
>>
who cares maggots are nearly 100% protein anyway

If any, they did you a favor by adding protein

the only downside would be that the maggots could eat your protein
>>
>>34862228
Put it in the freezer that kills the eggs
>>
>>34862228
Wtf stop being a dumbass just throw it out.

Chances are if you're this stupid, you probably look like shit too so there's no point in lifting for you
>>
>>34862228
You gotta eat them before they can eat your brotein.
4-4.5 scoops, 2-3 times a day nomsayin?
>>
File: swolemaggot.png (294 KB, 384x278) Image search: [Google]
swolemaggot.png
294 KB, 384x278
>>34862228
>hey bro, how many sets do you have left
>>
File: thZa3VL.jpg (950 KB, 810x8815) Image search: [Google]
thZa3VL.jpg
950 KB, 810x8815
>>34862228
just blend the fuckings maggots and eat them

Are you like a fridgebro?
>>
>>34862228
But that's just more protein anon
>>
>>34862346
why not just put the whey through a sieve?
>>
>>34862228
Putting the whole bag in the freezing shelf for a few days could kill the eggs + a few extra gramms of protein.
>>
>>34866635
Holy jesus. Do you have an archive link to that thread?
>>
>>34866635
Holy fuck disgusting. I would also like a link don't know how to use it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.