[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ what is the best shoe for comfort? I'm walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Air max.jpg (115 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
Air max.jpg
115 KB, 800x531
Hey /fit/ what is the best shoe for comfort?

I'm walking on my feet for 12 hours a day at work busting my ass and I was wondering which shoe would be the best.

I heard people suggest Dr shoels shoes or Nike but I wanted your opinion.

[spoiler] and if it makes me look taller I would appreciate that too.
>>
>>34860846
Good workboots with insoles. ~$300 and might take a while to break in but it will be worth it.
>>
>>34860905
I can't wear boots they are too heavy(for the long time I am working). It's not construction or factory work. But I am on my feet a lot.
>>
I've heard Dansko is a good brand that's super comfortable if you're on your feet all day. It's made for nurses, but they make men's clogs as well.

Other than that I'd try New Balance.
>>
I like new balance
>>
>>34860915
I wear a pair of 80 dollar work boots i had imported from Mexico. I wear them all day and they look good but they match my style. They are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and will never go back to normal shoes or anything else for that matter. I definitely recommend them. I am a college student so they don't seem practical but fuck if I care.
>>
Get a pair of free runs. Comfiest shoes I've ever worn.
>>
>>34861040
Can you be more specific? Im looking for boots myself.
>>
>>34861040
Good now they can use that $80 towards building a wall
>>
>>34861124
Like some racist faggot like Trump will ever win or his suggestions will be taken seriously. We'll sooner have a fully open border than a wall and so much the better.

Racist, Fascist Faggots on Fit
>>
>>34861129
>SJW kekfag detected
I bet you cant even vote yet.
>>
File: Crying-baby-013.jpg (32 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Crying-baby-013.jpg
32 KB, 620x372
>>34861129

Butthurt libkek.
>>
File: IMG_20151109_211416.jpg (2 MB, 3600x2160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151109_211416.jpg
2 MB, 3600x2160
>>34861106
The brand is called "Establo". I grew up in an orchard so I kind of dress farmer-like so they fit my style. Jeans, Fleece sweater over a button up, they look pretty good and people always ask me where I get them. i don't get them steel toed bc theyre too heavy and it's unnecessary for what I use them for. they look weird when youre not wearing them and theyre worn out like in pic related, which ive had for 3 years. They keep a really nice form for the first years and they flatten out after, but they still look good. Like I said, super comfortable
>>
>>34860846
>Dr shoels shoes
Yeah, id suggest these, they're really comfy and are relatively cheap.
>>
>>34861129
>>>/lgbt/
came in here just to say this.
>>
>>34861244
Do you wear a trench coat too?
>>
Sketchers with memory foam.
The soles are pleasantly shockabsorbing and the foam takes the shape of your soles for maximum wearingcomfort.
I walk 30 minutes to the gym and for this they're perfect.
>>
>>34861129
Hey Paco!

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L
>>
>>34861299
rad meme, friend
>>
Asics with gel sole, the more expensive the better.
>>
>>34861129
>>34861129
Eat shit, Bernie.
>>
>>34860905
>$300
fuck dude, where are you getting boots for $300?
you can get a pair that lasts for years for around $100
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.