[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you figure out how much you're supposed to weigh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1386646133520.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1386646133520.png
325 KB, 382x417
How do you figure out how much you're supposed to weigh?

Is the BMI all there is?
>>
why should the numbers matter as long as you look good?

bmi is retarded
>>
>>34860707
Fat free mass index, 25 is the natty cutoff. But most people wont reach that anyways.
>>
File: image.jpg (386 KB, 1044x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386 KB, 1044x1600
>>34860707

I did weights for about 40 min every day, And I was considered "oberweight" at 5"7.5 and 170lb. I ran for 10 min to get my heart rate High, then I'd lift for an hour, under the supervision of my perfectionists BF. That was 6 years ago, and I now know that cardio matters more than resistance training for weight loss. Weight lifting is good for maintenance. I'm glad I stopped listening to him, he was a cheater and a DYEL. Though he had the strength and could actually lift more for his size.
>>
wasn't there an infographic?
it had scooby and a chart that tells you how much lmb you should have at certain height and skeletal frames
>>
>>34861103
That's not a high test girl, that's an obese pig
>>
>>34862573
Seconded.
>>
>>34861022
this guys is right
bmi is pretty useless
>>
>>34862573
Thirded
>>
BMI only makes sense if you're a woman or a guy with no muscles.
>>
BMI is useless if you have any real level of muscle. Go off of body fat.
>>
>>34866089
all three of you together wouldn't make a good idiot, since when does a chubby teen make for an obese pig. She's not stick thin but no hamplanet either.

Fucking beta, low test faggots.
>>
>>34866721
But she still isn't high test. FYI I would still do her
>>
>>34866888
so would I but these three clowns act as though they can pick and choose, I guess it makes a change from relatives
>>
>>34866721
She's disgusting and flabby! Curves should be firm, and books should be perky
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.