[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/owg/ Olympic Weightlifting General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
/OWG/ - A thread for the discussion of weightlifting and all things related. Keep the insults and shitposting to a MINIMUM, and no bully.

>Russia BTFO Edition

>If you are new to weightlifting please read these first and check the other sources they link to before asking questions:
http://pastebin.com/1HgVcGam (embed)
http://pastebin.com/wCXeXfkk (embed)
http://www.chinfl.blogspotco.uk/2013/07/how-into-weightlifting.html
http://www.reddit.com/r/weightlifting/wiki/faq
http://www.iwf.net/doc/technical.pdf
http://yashathoughts.com/

>The information that you are looking for is probably in the above links.
That includes routines, shoes, information on the lifts, etc. Check out the pastebins for literature or the reddit faq for general information.

Included in this youtube playlist are videos related to weightlifting which you may find useful or insightful:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3WCm2GfvLxvH877oJ1xEA/playlists

Red Lights:
>>34835895
>>
>this edition
explain
>>
>>34860435
wada wanting to ban Russia from international sporting competition including next years olympics due to their overwhelming history of faked doping results
>>
>>34860456
>no david bedzhayan nor apti aukhadov at rio
pls no don't let this happen.
>>
>>34860456
Its fucking bullshit. Why don't they ban every other country from competing then, China was caught too, times before. I swear, wada is corrupt.
>>
>>34860280

maybe because he hasn't done those outside russia

and he's not even at the same BW anymore
>>
>>34860420
>tfw my coach is actually OP
how could i have been so blind
>>
https://youtu.be/BGjIFqNnjlw

Form check. ?
Squats 190x2
Snatches 95x3 100x3
Cleans and jerks 3+1 @ 120 and 130
>>
>>34860719
Should probably
-focus/concentrate more with each rep
-try not to jump back
-hold the bottom position for snatch and clean/overhead on snatch/rack position with each clean/split/overhead on jerk for a few seconds for stability
-be more consistent with technique.
>>
Bulk during training? Yes or no?
>>
>>34860826
Excuse me. Are you seriously asking that?
>>
>>34860826
bulk all the time
>>
>>34860420

>nearly same extension position on clean and snatch

how

>>34860719

squat fine, maybe lost tightness on the second
you tend to cut your extension on the snatch sometimes
as for the cj I thought 3+1 notation meant something else, dece lifts though
>>
>>34860847

forgot trip desu tbf baka imo lad
>>
File: 730762.jpg (88 KB, 591x1024) Image search: [Google]
730762.jpg
88 KB, 591x1024
>>34860420
Hey guys, I've been dealing with patellar tendinosis for a few months, and I just bought pic related because of this study

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3312643/

Am I an idiot wasting my money or is there some validity to this?
>>
>>34860860
I have no idea what you just said. I'm outta the loop!
>>
>>34860931
fish oil
3 caps everyday

works like a charm
>>
>>34860940

trying to check what wordfilters have been installed
>>
>>34860931
Did you self diagnose yourself with patellar tendinitis? I'm asking because your problem may not be tendinitis, it could be something else. And yeah, fish oil helps.
>>
>>34860946
I've already been taking fish oil for probably about 3 years now. Hasn't done much for me

>>34861002
No I've had a physiotherapist diagnose it
>>
>>34861076
wrong type of fish oil, not enough epa or something
>>
File: Photo on 15-11-10 at 12.04 AM.jpg (80 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 15-11-10 at 12.04 AM.jpg
80 KB, 720x480
>>34861090
This is what I take. Is 400 not enough?
>>
>>34861125

I have never had a single fish burp from the multitude of fish oils I've tried, dunno why they include this disclaimer
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 116x211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 116x211
>snatch 115kg CJ130kg
>max back squat of 165kg and front squat 145kg

I've got some weird shit going on.
>>
>>34861125
mine has 720 per 2 caps

make sure you see how many servings it takes to achieve that amount. if youve been doing that, then i guess try out the collagen, but collagen is rapidly metabolised so the amount you'll be benefitting from is minimal
>>
>>34861145

I was kind of like that a while ago, max front squat 110, max back squat 140, max clean and jerk 105
>>
>>34861145
Sounds fine to me. Get stronger if you want more. Increase your pulls.
>>
>>34861167
It's really not that normal to be honest, the squat weights are really low. I train with real lifters and its fuckin odd when my snatch kind of compares to there's but then on squats I'm ~50+ kilos behind in working weight. Obvi squat =\= snatch but just overall raw strength department descrepencies are just boggling. My floor to knee pull is trash though, cause I can hang snatch 115kg too lmao.
>>
>>34861206
typically people can hang more than they full snatch. I guess you're either far more efficient or you just need to get stronger. Hopefully if you add another 50+kg you'll get a pretty good boost in your classics, maybe 130-140 snatch 150-160 clean? If your floor to knee pull is trash then prioritize it.
>>
>>34861125
no fish burps?

low quality, get a refund

Also, any Aussies in here from Pheonix in Victoria?
>>
>>34861246
Yeah, I suppose the issue is that no matter what I do, it never seems like my squat improves that much. Frustrating. Also I've been isolating the lift out more, I do hangs/knee pause primarily (still so fulls, just less), and then do pull variations to get the other part of the lift. The full thing isn't going to get better unless I fix the small parts of each area of it, so I'm trying to be patient. Just wish I had a better raw strength, thank god I'm explosive or I'd have no business even stepping foot in that facility.
>>
>>34860623
>I swear, wada is corrupt.
yes
>>
>>34861298
routine? have you tried high frequency/high intensity squatting? eating more? is recovery where it should be? mobility? any injuries?
>>
>>34861298
drop a plate each side and do 3x3 adding 2.5kg each time you get the 3x3
>>
>>34861298
dou have videos of youre lifts?
>>
File: (753 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
753 KB, 640x640
waifu desu
>>
>>34861343
>that knee cavein
>>
>>34861326

I did this with 5x5, didn't make my lifts really shoot up but my work capacity went through the roof and I ended up with great carryover to the classics (esp doing doubles, triples, and having more energy at the end of the workout when it was time to squat)
>>
>>34861347

she's squatting 160kg
wide as fuck stance though, I'm weak in that position
>>
Paused Front Squat
Snatch Pull

Back Squat
Fast Deadlift

Paused Back Squat
Clean Pull

Front Squat
Fast Deadlift

Paused Front Squat
Snatch Pull

Back Squat
Conventional Deadlift

can't do full or hang work for next 3 months or so, this ok for strength? Plan on doing a heavy single for all squats (maybe a double if I'm energized) and some back-off sets with 20-40kg off. Pulls are up to a moderate single, fast deadlifts are a few sets of singles to doubles relatively easy to moderate diffuculty, deadlift on friday (this is sunday-friday) is a weekly max
>>
>>34861307
Last week I've been winging it, I actually was going to quit for good a week and a half ago because everything had gone to shit for ~2 months because I destroyed myself doing only pulls/squats/CJ/Snatch everyday for low reps and high weight for like 3 months. My numbers went up but I am not experienced enough nor was I just enough of a freak to keep that up and fried myself completely. I did a simple 4 week 4 days a per week lift cycle to try to recoup after a week off and it seemingly went okay but for the last month and a half its been hellish, literally missing anything and everything plus all numbers bottomed out. I gave myself one more week to try and said fuck it go balls out and see if I could lift anything, and I hit my old numbers for the main lifts this past week so I'm not going to give in quite yet. I've got some injury issues, right knee is kinda weak and has to be splayed out significantly more than the left one or else my knee feels like it's going to implode. I also had a sacral injury in high school where nerve damage occurred and I couldn't put a bar on my back for four years. My mobility is kinda insane due to really loose joints, I can do some gross stuff. I see I missed the squat routine stuff; I've done low reps for like 3-4 sets at 95-100% (period where I fried myself), prior I had started with a catalyst variation so that was volume out the ass, then I had a program made by an actual good lifter and that ran a good mix between intensity and frequency and the workout scaled on a normal four week cycle then a down week, rinse repeat with hopefully better numbers. Honestly, I'm probably fucked and won't get good strength numbers due to my fuck ups up to this point, but I spose I'll try anyhow.

>>34861326
I probably should just take the time and do something like this because I need to rebuild and fix the obvious issues.
>>
>>34861335
Stopped video taping my lifts because I would think about the video while trying to lift. I just have the main lifter who's made it to worlds and stuff keep an eye on me and tell at me when I do shit wrong. Mostly anybody there though is pretty good and let's me know what I can fix, so form check isn't the issue.
>>
dem black joints doe.
>>
>>
How do I build better back mobility in general?
>>
>>34861793
back bridges i'd say
>>
>>34861793
Foam roll your traps, lats, rhomboids, all while hugging yourself, but don't foam roll your lumbar spine
>>
>>34861780
Where the fuck he get those. Although I don't know if I'd trust them since they are off brand Nikes.
>>
>>34861427
anyone?
>>
>>34861835
>but don't foam roll your lumbar spine
I did this yesterday, now my back hurts

could that be the reason
>>
>>34862036
are you saying you doing just 2 lifts a day?
>>
>>34862106
I do 1-2 accessories at the end, either light pressing, pull-ups, curls, or ab work. thinking about push-ups weighted or not.
>>
>>34860623
China weren't caught destroying over 1000 samples and running a wada lab just for show while the real one helps mask results, though

This isnt simply anti doping, this is due to a systematic approach to not only doping but also a countrywide cover up. China haven't been caught doing that.
>>
require youth/junior worlds team webms
>>
>hopefully hitting 80/100 this Friday
Is this good for 5 months WL with no coach staying around 77kg?
>>
File: pepewojac54.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
pepewojac54.png
364 KB, 564x1086
so the other of /fit/ have discovered mattie rogers >>34848976

i am seriously sick off seeing this cunt

her fucking stupid faces after all shitty lifts grabbing for attention from the internet

why is she even known? what the fuck made her so great

knock her the fuck out after lift and tear the tight shorts off to leave her wonder

stupid woman bitches can make normal situations and sports ridiculous like she does. she does not own a good body but she is very comonly showed here
>>
>>34863156
Dude relax, it's just a woman posting on instagram Jesus.
>>
/blog/
>found a place to do oly
>55€ a month while commercial gyms are 15€
>small place with 2 platforms for heavy stuff
>monkey rack to do pullups
>a rack to squats
>dumbells till 32kg
>crossfit shit
>kettlebels
>1 oly class a week
The only thing that bums me out that it costs 55€

What do you guys think?
>>
>>34863156
She's good at wl bro. And she's a young girl. Course she gonna flaunt it on insta.

You all sound like frustrated virgins the way you go on, sorry she's not muh humble azn waifu' but this is how girls are

It's fine not to like it, just don't follow her and don't cry about it Jesus.
>>
>>34863156
>>34863166
honestly tho I feel you,
it really annoys the fuck out of me how she reacts after every lift. Just recording the fucking lift would be fine but she just has to do some stupid reaction or facial expression or other forced shit. fuck that bitch
>>
>>34863194
does it have a coach?
>>
>>34863243
Yeah one guy who also teaches class once a week

He can help during the week but not always(besides class)
>>
>>34863259
i forget how lucky i am sometimes

gym with a lot of equipment, free coaching monday/wednesday/friday and once you're trusted they give you keys to it for $40 a month
>>
So I just woke up this morning and headed on to training but forgot breakfast rushed to get toast and as I'm coming I notice I'm living an anime.
>>
>>34863270
Jelly. I get 1hour group session a week. Some weeks if its just me and one other you get a great session if loads of people or new people turn up you're lucky if you get one lift in a triple looked at.

On a scale of self taught to coached I'd say I've been told the very basics and now on my own 90% of the time. Better than nothing and its not the coaches fault at all though.
>>
>>34863270
>>34863324
can you guys comment on this gym>>34863194

Im basicly paying 40€ more for 1 group session of oly, being able to drop the weights and having less people around since its a small gym
>>
>>34863371
I did the same. Could've kept doing pl in 20 month gym but I'm at 55 month gym for better bars, bumper plates and group coaching 1 hour a week

I'm nearly 30 tho and with a reasonable income I felt it was 'now or never' so I'm happy to pay it.

Despite the progress being much slower than at a wl only gym with full 1on1 coaching I couldn't have started at all in my old gym.

Also, the environment is much better, lots of people training for sports or pl and everyone is much friendlier than in a curlbro commercial gym. I wouldn't want to go back.
>>
>>34862850
Its fine now stop asking
>>
>>34863579
The thing is I'm still a student and have limited amount of money

as of now I have a sidejob but I have no idea how long this will last. Only this job can sustain this monthly gym payment
>>
>>34863730
If that's what you have near you, then you don't have much choice do you?

Check with your school. They might have something
>>
>>34860778
>-be more consistent with technique.
This is the only one of value
>>
What is the best program out there? I dont have a coach

I've been looking at the programs at reddit and there are so many I'm not sure which one to pick
>>
>>34863912
I'd say its most important but the other points having varying degrees of value.

Jumping backwards is only a problem if its a problem, if you get what I'm saying.
>>
>>34863156
the other fit didnt discover her. its the same guy who always posts mattie in here aka me. go back to r9k dude
>>
>>34863979
http://www.catalystathletics.com/article/131/Starter-Program-for-Catalyst-Athletics-Online-Workouts/

how is this program lads

it has power variations but I read somewhere that the chinese dont recommend letting a beginner do power variations at all until they get a year experience

thoughts?
>>
File: @adammaligov.webm (2 MB, 640x798) Image search: [Google]
@adammaligov.webm
2 MB, 640x798
>>
>>
>>
>>34864190
Wonder if the floor wobbling like that is off putting
>>
Going to start oly on Monday, he said to "look at my technique" even though I said I had no experience. Wat.

I've been very busy and not motivated recently so I've almost had 3 weeks off. My squat working sets were 3x5 105kg atg.

Is it worth bumping my squat up a little before I start on Monday? I'm not sure how much weaker I am.

Anything else you would recommend for the week before I start? Just hammer mobility a little more?
>>
>>34864741
You're not gonna do much for your squat or mobility in a week, just get moving again so you aren't fucked after your first session
>>
>>34864086
holy fuck guy do you have nothing better to do with your time than make webms of ugly girls that happen to lift

go outside. lift or something
>>
>>34861780
>>34861773
the black ones look cool
>>
>>34864797
>go outside. lift or something
youre posting on a corean dog eating disorder forum. maybe YOU should go outside or lift or something
>>
>>34861125
C A N A D A
A
N
A
D
A
>>
>>34864797
I wish I had a home gym
I'd lift 4 hours a fucking day
>>
>>34864116
I like catalyst. Good volume and if you aren't an idiot who loads up the bar and do the weight it says, you can work on your form through the program with out messing it up.
>>
>>34864874
Lol how'd you know?
>>
>>34861490

Post program your lifter friend has you on.
>>
Last snatch of the session last night, lightweight form work. Hows it looking buds?
https://www.instagram.com/p/94th2URkGP/?taken-by=erp1600
>>
>>34866170
is there a way to slow down the speed of the video
>>
>>34864738
it is a bit annoying compared to normal platform, but nothing too serious.
>>
>>34866170
>>34866170
Big jump forward. Are those plates small? If they are you're effectively doing a deficit snatch
>>
>>34866170
>knee wraps for lmao0.5plaet snatch
>>
>>34864116

If you're dyed-in-the-wool and over 18, a year is probably excessive. But it's always advisable to learn the full lifts and get those movement patterns thoroughly ingrained before working in variations, which are for emphasizing certain aspects of the lifts, and necessarily involve slightly altering the mechanics of the lifts to achieve. If you incorporate these to early, you'll likely disrupt the learning process for the full lifts.
>>
>>34866280
Does that mean I shouldnt work on snatch/clean pulls too? These are part of the full lifts anyway right?
>>
>>34866170
Hips not fully extending.
>>
>>34866307

Pulls should be performed exactly the same way as the full lifts, just without the 'third pull' and at higher percentages to develop strength in the positions. Keep them in.
>>
>>34866361
thanks a lot

one last question though, what else do you recommend me doing on the day instead of the power variations? nothing?
>>
>>34866208
This. You knock the bar forward with your hips, that's why you have to jump forward to catch it. Pull straight up.
>>
>>34866405

The program you linked is specifically for preparing someone for Catalyst's programs, which are usually 5-days-on and incorporate several lift variations. I would recommend their simplest program in the world, maybe add another snatch day. Or look up other beginner programs, like Pendlay's.
>>
>>34864209
1. that's a power jerk
2. does anyone know which specific belt he is using?, or at least can link me to a similar one?

also, any advantage to the leather oly belts vs the kind he's wearing?
>>
>>34866267
Nothing wrong with heat&compression I'd wear sleeves for any physical activity above just day to day wether it involves weights or not
>>
>>34866501
His looks like a harbinger. Or maybe a valeo. Both of those are nice.

Velcro is comfy, sits close and doesn't need breaking in. Also a unifrom width.

Leather is tough, provides stronger support when bracing against and no chance of leather popping off (only ever seen powerlifters pop velcros never seen it in intl or amatuer wl)
>>
http://lifthard.com/how-athletes-are-selected-in-china/
have you guys seen this

>5. Skin type.
what
>>
>>
File: CTZngpnWUAA6YEs.jpg:large.jpg (149 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CTZngpnWUAA6YEs.jpg:large.jpg
149 KB, 1024x768
tfw no warehouse full of weightlifting shoes
>>
File: CTZngpmXAAA-z-d.jpg:large.jpg (181 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CTZngpmXAAA-z-d.jpg:large.jpg
181 KB, 1024x768
>>34867328
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3uHibcgakY
>>
>>34860456

It's just athletics. They're only going after track athletes desu.

The rest of the sports are basically untouched.
>>
>>34867816
Doubtful, if the IOC are implicated they will chase any Olympic qualifying athlete
>>
How to catch a snatch?
>>
>>34868715
give it the d
>>
>>34868784
Pls guise.
>>
>>34867328
>>34867343
tfw not a faggot like you that thinks a shoe matters at all

feels quite good
>>
>>34868920
WAAAAAAOOOW UR SO SPECIAL, UNIQUE AND MANLY U DON'T CARE ABOUT NO GIRLY SHOES, ONLY CARE ABOUT LIFTING BRETTY HEVY WAITS.
>>
>>34868715
>>34868913

What do you mean? After the turnover aggressively extend your arms overhead while squeezing your upper traps together.
>>
>>34869040
Your typing carries the tone of a bitter woman
>>
>>34869084
I mean once I'm done with the pull how do I get into the 'finishing' position, idk what it's called, at the end of the lift. I'm not good at pulling under so a lot of my snatches end up being power snatches.
>>
File: aaa.gif (291 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
aaa.gif
291 KB, 200x331
I so frustrated. It's been 2 1/2 months and I still cant consistently catch a clean or snatch. And I almost never do it correctly(on my heels). I just fucking can't man. I know how but I just cant fucking do it. Its so fucking depressing, which makes it even harder to try. I can't do a full clean at all. It has to be from the power for me to catch it.
>>
>>34869136

Assuming your mobility is good and you're actually capable of getting into the bottom position, you might try drop snatches, snatch balances, overhead squats, and other variations, all with a pause at the bottom to get yourself comfortable being stable down there with weight overhead. As for working the transition from extension to the bottom position, relatively heavy snatches from a high hang and muscle snatches into squat snatch will help.
>>
>>34869136

>once I'm done with the pull how do I get into the receiving position

The pull ends in the receiving position
You need to stop thinking about the lift as two parts (lift bar up -> get under bar) and start trying to conceptualize it as a single, unbroken movement from floor to overhead
You should have enough tension in your lats and upper back that at the moment of peak extension it whips you down into the hole
>>
>>34869158
the ride never fucking ends guy

once you start being able to do the full lifts, you'll see a million things more wrong with it

some days you'll even feel like you've never lifted before even when you've been doing it for years

that's what makes it fun for me though, always something to work on
>>
>>34869386
No, this is different.
There is a difference between seeing an error in your lift, and being able to complete the lift at all.
>>
File: 1444244929503.jpg (92 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444244929503.jpg
92 KB, 1080x1080
>>34869386

>some days you'll even feel like you've never lifted before even when you've been doing it for years

>mfw this is life right now
>>
>>34869430
>hurr my clean was a little sloopy

vs

>Catching like a 42yr old crossfit mom

hmm!!! FUCKING HMM!!
>>
>>34868920
lemme guess, you wear chucks?
>>
>>34860420
>tfw squatted barbell with good form today

Ganna make it lads
>>
>>34869484
b-but the barbell doesnt count
>>
>>34869430
>>34869386
I get one or two reps right, and I cant repeat the results. Also, I can only do it right from the power, when I think about it. When I go from the floor, its too fast and I catch forward on my knees with my elbows down.
>>
>>34869507
>I get one or two reps right, and I cant repeat the results

this happens to everyone, you just have to keep grinding. really no other way around it
>>
>>34869438
Romaleos
>>
>>34869523
>this happens to everyone
Fuck you
>>
>>34869601
you think im joking?

ok lol
>>
>>34869601

It does to an extent. Some people learn faster than others.

Do you have a video?
>>
Any tips on inner knee tenderness, i always get it after a classics sessions, i believe it's due to improper impact/ stomping. When i open it up with some stretches it's fine the next day.
>>
>>34869697

sissy squats, leg curls and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93MamDQHqT4

???
>>
>>34869674
This is a different type of learning. its body learning. I've already applied my mental skills and figured out exactly how to do it.

I

JUST

CANT

FUCKING

DO

IT
>>
>>34869827
are you fucking retarded? you think you're the only one who mentally knows how to lift but can't do it properly?

okay special mcnugget
>>
Anyone got the link to that video where klokov is running that top know ginger fag through som mobility drills? Any other mobility would be apreciated
>>
How to squat properly? So I have some knee pain after squats and a guy who trains with me at the same gym says it's because of bad form.
>>
>>
Guys when deciding my clean starting position, should I go with what's most comfortable for me or the position that gives me the straightest back possible? Sorry if my question is hard to understand.
>>
>>34869827

Then kill yourself. Fuck. Is that what you want to hear? You have our blessing.
>>
>>34870172

Neat. Post a vid.
>>
>>34861090
How much epa is enough epa?
The ones I have at the moment are 75 per cap and it says to take two caps once a day
>>
File: 1446503885371.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446503885371.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>34870692
Guys pls
>>
>>34860420
>wen ur dink is so small you can use your crotch to bounce the weight up
>>
>>34871037
I'm on mobile so can't show ATM, but ilya once did a clean and jerk with a boner.
>>
>>34871080
W-was it big?
>>
>>34871112
It looked about as big as tree fiddy.
>>
>>34871020

http://www.crossfitinvictus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/DeadliftSetUpOne.jpg
>>
http://www.floelite.com/article/37406-rumor-russia-others-pulling-out-of-iwf-worlds

>A source has informed FloElite that Russia, as well as Germany and Bulgaria are likely to withdraw their top athletes from the World Championships for fear of getting flagged under the increased anti-doping scrutiny of WADA and USADA. The source also said that Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan could follow suit because "WADA is on a mission now" and they'll "be waiting at the airport even before the competition."

what a shit country lol
>>
>>34871412
I thought Germany was cleaner than Russia and other euro country

I remember a few years back everyone was riding Germany dick because they got no bans
>>
>>34871412
bulgaria was a given desu
>>
>>34871412
>kazakhstan

Wow, so no ilya ilyin in Rio probably. What an absolute dick move, banning all the top countries. But on the bright side, new names will win or China will just win everything.
>>
>>34871792
Ilya has already qualified for Rio
>>
Guys I have this weird stinging pain around the area where my lumbar and my ass connects, what does this mean?
>>
>>34870026
>>34870883
Thought about it and figured out my problem.
100% solution. Sorry about the frustration brehs
>>
all these sean waxman drama over a fucking 2nd backup lifter spot

jesus christ
>>
>>34871412
Kinda surprised that middle eastern countries are completely unaffected by this. And people kept saying Iran had the highest doping rates haha.
>>
>>34872301
politics
>>
>>34872662
What do you mean?
>>
>>34872693
I mean politics out side of the sport.
Russia/Chinese/NK under heavy scrutiny as always
>>
Same guy as >>34872732

Btw those are raver girls, which are the girls I usually dated
>>
>>34872826
Go back to that thread wwhere everyone baits the guy to date a college sorority slut
>>
File: golem.png (141 KB, 643x600) Image search: [Google]
golem.png
141 KB, 643x600
>>34872729

Damn Golum.
>>
File: starmie.jpg (40 KB, 300x286) Image search: [Google]
starmie.jpg
40 KB, 300x286
>>34870187
>>34869430
>>
File: ill.png (20 KB, 367x316) Image search: [Google]
ill.png
20 KB, 367x316
>>34869430
>>
>>34866208
Just rubber coated iron plates at a commercial gym
>>
>>34866267
They make my knees feel comfy.
Gotta go with how you feel
>>
>>34873140
>>34873152
>>34873178
What the fuck is this Pokemon shit supposed to mean?
>>
>>34873564
I had sex today with a condom and it felt like shit
>>
>>34870187
>>34872283
again

rip of tight pant...
>>
>>34873629
>rip of tight pant
huh?
>>
>>34873642
I think he means he wants to rip apart her pants.
>>
Whats a good way to recover from it band pain? It affects me whenever I squat and I've decided to take a break, I can't even go to parallel without my knees flaring up like he'll.
>>
>>34874042
justin lasek has a good video about massaging quads, etc

also roll your damn it band
>>
could I achieve a 200kg back squat naturally at 85kg 5'9 with relative long femurs compared to shins
>>
>>34874400

Yes, if you stop being a pussy that tries to explain away his weaknesses with anatomy fantasies.
>>
>>34861343
insta link?
>>
>>34874400
Your femurs are a literal non factor in how big your squat can be. It all comes down to eating right, doing a ton of volume and sleeping. Thats all there is to it. And progress linearly by adding 2 to 4 kg every week.
>>
>>34861260
wazzup
>>
>>34865769
That's life brand bro
I work at a Shoppers drug mart
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXnlSR_1P0g
new vid
>>
Any tips for getting feet off the floor in snatch and clean?
>>
>>34876649
Why do you need to get feet off floor? As long as your feet are moving how you need them it doesn't matter
>>
>>34876847
any tips on moving feet how i need them
>>
>>34876880
ask your coach
>>
OPinion time!
1. Do you guys watch porn in a relationships? If so does your partner feel ok or uncomfortable about it, as though it were cheating?
2. Do you go to a heavy set of singles to triples at any number or percentage above max snatch or clean for pulls or stick with high sets for a few reps at a given percentages?
>>
>>34877082
heavies end of everyweek
>>
>>34877082
Why would you need to watch porn in a relationship?
If your gf/wife isn't attracted to you enough to still want to fuck you often, maybe you should think about finding a new partner.(unless you've been together for something ike 20yrs)
>>
>>34877147
>Why would you need to watch porn in a relationship?

he's a low test beta or possibly a virgin or both

i feel sorry 4 u
>>
>>34877082
We try to cheat on each other ..... Does that count?
>>
>>34877245
You have a gf?
>>
>>34877245
>having a gf
what are you, a normie?
>>
>>34861366
hey man, i stumbled upon your
"so you think you can ass" v.1 and v.2
you wouldn't happen to still have them would you? asking for a grill.
>>
>>34877245
You are a kekold!
>>
>>34877939
You mean starting ass ya dip
>>
So what's the difference in weight between power snatches/cleans and the full lifts? 30kg?
>>
>>34878228
ehh, semantics, we both know what i'm talking about.

>>34878242
difference is how you receive the weight/ how low you go.
example: anyone can do a full 20kg sn or clean, but they can power it as well.
>>
what do you guys do for bodybuilding work, if you do any

just curious
>>
>>34878293
Think he means how much different in kg a power vs full would normally be maybe
>>
>>34878450
that's the thing though, its highly variable from each individual. there's no set mark in weight for what makes a lift a power or full
>>
>>34878490
No course think he just wanted an indication

As a noob mine are basically interchangeable really especially in the snatch. Cos I am not great at getting under.
>>
>>34877082

>1
I don't think my porn habits have ever really changed with my relationship status. I like porn and I like fucking my girlfriend, so I watch porn and fuck my girlfriend
>2
When I did my own programming I'd almost always throw on 3-5 sets of 2-3 reps at +10kg for pulls of whatever classic I just did for work sets
>>
>>34878515
yeah i feel you there.
personally i can power sn 75 conistently, but my full sn starts happening around 80/85
cleans are around 110/115, and easy fulls are any weight after that.
>>
>>34878643
power cleans are around 110/115 **
>>
>>34877245
Idk. We don't go on dates but we fuck and sometimes eat together but separate bills.
>>
File: IMAG2018_1.jpg (232 KB, 1232x1700) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2018_1.jpg
232 KB, 1232x1700
>>34877725
This is gf. Or whatever u call it.
>>
>>34877147
My girlfriend broke up and I looked ups ome pornstars and when we were trying to work things out she found out and called me a cheater. I was the only one actually interested in making things better with her but i felt porn is a separate thing from the intimacy of a relationship, and I've always felt my girlfriend is extremely beautiful and we have sex literally every day.
>>34877245
We'll if you're both equally guilty maybe you should seek counseling, unless you're already ok or you split and don't want to get back, then thats that.
>>34878633
Mine did, a few months before I even met my girlfriend I really cut back since I was jerking just about every day once or twice a day. I didn't watch porn during our relationship because I was afraid my sensitivity would decrease (for a while I couldn't come/sometimes would get soft, probably due to years of jerking) and I wanted her to feel comfortable and special.
>>
https://instagram.com/p/99PtqaG1mX/
The weights felt feckin heavy as balls today but I got a nice 110/140 in..... Missed 115 and didn't have 150 in me .... Back extensions have taken my hamstrings I think. But whenever the fuck I test next..... Which the coach doesn't even know because it wasn't programmed in I guess ... I feel 115/150 will be easy and possibly more.
>>
>>34879525
>https://instagram.com/p/99PtqaG1mX/
>dat scream on the snatch
reminds me of some alien movie not sure which one
>>
>>34873642
>>34873699
i am agreeing

she must be bend there and given a education!
>>
>>34879556
How shit your right. Dat scream tho
>>
File: mattie47.jpg (204 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
mattie47.jpg
204 KB, 640x800
>>34879708
>>
File: fedora.jpg (15 KB, 236x322) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
15 KB, 236x322
>You need to get an Olympic coach to teach you powe cleans, otherwise you should just do pendelay rows when doing SS
>>
>>34879708

>jew
>>
>>34877082
i used to, but one gf hated it, one thought it was normal and loved porn, she was a freak. now id much rather just get busy than watch porn

set numbers of reps at set percentages is in my program, so i do that
>>
>>34878428
i just do a compound push and a compound pull for a bit of upper body hypertrophy at the end of each sesh 5x10 if i can manage it

but im often so bushed that i skip it
>>
>>34879336
durkz confirmed lowtest.jpeg
>>
>>34879525
fookin noice
>>
How do improve wrist flexibility? I can never catch my cleans properly because I can't bend my wrist back enough to get the bar into my fingers.
>>
>>34880638
Look up kit laughins wrist stretching on youtube
>>
>>34880638
you should also look at your lat, rear delt and pretty much the rest of your upper back as well
>>
>>
File: That beautiful sky ! (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
That beautiful sky !
2 MB, 640x360
waifu desu senpai
>>
>>34882319
mattie rogers is more pretty girl
>>
So wait if you dont get burps from fish oil its bad quality? I do get some, I just thought that was funny
>>
>>34879336
sniff her ass
>>
File: starting ass.png (120 KB, 1129x421) Image search: [Google]
starting ass.png
120 KB, 1129x421
>>34877939

I have them, he's never posted them or screencapped I think
>>
File: sytyca.png (117 KB, 1573x476) Image search: [Google]
sytyca.png
117 KB, 1573x476
>>34882452
>>
File: cute WL.Yagi Kanae.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
cute WL.Yagi Kanae.webm
3 MB, 854x480
Waifu waifu
>>
>>34882452
>>34882460
Thank you Anon.
>>
File: #legsleglegslegs.webm (3 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
#legsleglegslegs.webm
3 MB, 720x1280
>>
For anyone bulking, if you download the mcdonalds app, you get a free premium sandwhich everytime you go in. Dont even have to purchase anything else
>>
>>34883177
I can finally break out of skelly mode :')
>>
>>34883009
mattie must squat on my face
>>
>>34883274
Lol. The most calorie dense sandwich is the double quarter with cheese
>>
>>34883301
I only ever get that sandwich if i end up going to McD's
>>
>>34883338
You could go once for breakfast, and once for dinner. Coupon is unlimited.
>>
File: toast sandwich.jpg (35 KB, 468x353) Image search: [Google]
toast sandwich.jpg
35 KB, 468x353
>>34882398

I've never gotten fish oil burps. I think the assumption you're making is that brands that say 'no fish burps' are inherently worse quality because they're trying to convince you that they're good. If that makes sense. It's like when you go to a seafood restaurant and they say 'made with real crab'; the assumption is that normally it wouldn't be.

>>34883301

not really
>>
>>34883417
Its their most caloric is when I meant.
>>
>>34883406
I may end up going more when I fix my motorcycle or tag along on grocery runs with my roommates.
>>
>>34883458
Just walk
>>
>>34883463
closest McD is around a mile away from me.
I'm not walking a mile and back for a burger lol.
>>
>>34883487
dude just walk
>>
>>34883487
Ive walked 4 miles round trip for mcdonalds.

yes, I was that desperate
>>
>>34883487
You fools don't have cars!?
>>
>>34860420
Can you guys post me pics of what a natty oly lifters body looks like? Like assuming someone that has good lifts, not high tier athletes
>>
>>34884432
no, fuck off
>>
>>34884459
You. I like you.
>>
>>34884467
thanks. now fuck off
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.