[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry if this is a frequent type of question, but, with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151109_211135.jpg (274 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151109_211135.jpg
274 KB, 640x480
Sorry if this is a frequent type of question, but, with this being my stomach (gross, I know. Not proud) if I exercised thirty minutes minimum a day, and ate a vegan diet, how long would it take for me to get a flat stomach? Thanks.
>>
Read the sticky.
>>
>>34859508
Did
>>
>>34859483
Kill yourself with the sticky.
>>
As long as you make it. Just because you are going to go vegan doesnt mean you will lose weight. Learn something, read sticky.
>>
>>34859515
Liar liar pants on fire
>>
>>34859562
Not lying. It's just a bunch of shit I've already heard a million times. I already know what to consume and how to exercise. I just wanna know how long it'll take.
>>
>>34859615
Had you read it you would not have made this thread. Stop posting and read the sticky.
>>
File: leg day.png (271 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
leg day.png
271 KB, 600x600
>>34859483
>if I exercised thirty minutes minimum a day
What sort of exercise are we talking? Pic related.
>and ate a vegan diet
This won't necessarily help you. Make sure you're getting enough protein, and all the requisite vitamins and minerals. Make sure you're burning slightly more calories than you take in, vegan diet or no. Also, be wary of soy, or at least look into its effects.
>>
>>34859483
Yes
>>
Trolling at it's finest.
>>
>>34859706
Jogging, biking walking and resistance
>>
>>34859483
Read the sticky, then consider self-termination
>>
>>34859483
weeks ? months? who knows but read the sticky and stop shitposting
>>
>>34859483
Gr8b8m8 ir88/8
>>
>>34859483
Why don't you do a pilot study in this field tubs? You could be an intellectual pioneer instead of just first in line at the buffet
>>
LEAVE
E
A
V
E
>>
>>34859483
What in the fuck is it with people on here today talking about veganism as a way to lose weight. It sounds pretty dangerous
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.