[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To cut or not to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
So I have been on a cut for one month (keto/1500kcal) now have lost just 2kg however today I had problems doing lmao1pl8 bench 5x5. Usually doing 1.25pl8. Should I just stop the cut and start eating 3000 kcal again?

Also I made ohp half.125pl8before the bench dont know if that effects it.

>tfw look like pic realted. Stolen from tumblr btw
>>
Can you see your abs? No? Cut. Yes? Bulk. Never go above 15% as a rule.
>>
>>34858674
No, I saw the upper ab yesterday and got motivated as fuck but today was just a mess. But ill guess ill continue
>>
If you are in ketosis, try switching to the anabolic diet.
>>
>>34858649
?half.12pl8 huh?
>>
>>34858812
42.5kg was just a wild guess in plates
>>
>tfw 3.4505pl8 squat

Just say the fucking weight you autist
>>
>>34858786
So 1 carb load up day a week? Or should I load carbs more days
>>
>>34858859
1 is more then enough two max. Also a deficit of 1500 is way to much. You are in starvation mode. Calculate how much you need and drop 200-500kcal max.
>>
>>34858896
Okay will do 1 day this friday, yeah im supposed to do 2500 I think, go to the gym everyday im 5'9 and 175 right now about 20% fatty.

But I tried eating 2000kcal a day and did not loose shit thats why I dropped it to 1500.
>>
>>34858962
Because 2000 was also to low. I need around 2800kcal a day and I'm 6'6 220 pounds. I just started a cut and am gonna drop my daily kcal to around 2400-2500 while increasing my cardio slightly. I train 4-5 times a week and normally do 20 min of high intensity cardio a day.
>>
>>34859034
So around 2500 would be optimal?
>>
>>34858649
I don't think it's a harsh cut, a big reason obese people can lose so much weight is they can cut extremely low while still getting enough calories to function.
I'm 190lbs at 6'5" and I always cut to 1500 calories if I'm cutting.
I suggest caffeine and more protein and healthful foods.
The most important thing is weight loss right now, not lifts.
>>
>>34859058
Calculate how much you need a day and adjust, 3000kcal a day would be to much for me. That's the amount i would eat when I'm bulking. It's also important to do cardio while on Keto. I went from 260 pounds to 198 pounds in about a year on Keto.
>>
It's a cut. Lifts are going to stall or go down. It sucks but it must be done.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.