[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 1280x960
I've been lifting and doing cardio for about 3 months now. Joining Marines next week, how do I look?
>>
>>34858498

You look like the kind of guy Tyrone would turn into his little bitch and slam hard with his BBC.
>>
you look like any other dyel

bad posture too
>>
>>34858498
I'm still pretty skinny. I used to be Auchwitz mode though. I'm gaining weight though. Went from 120-150
>>
>>34858498
You look like you've just learned to bench press, and you haven't eaten in 8 hours
>>
>>34858498
Decent chest and shoulders for a smaller frame. You look like a swimmer
>>
>>34858598
Nice I swim a lot because I'm doing Marine Recon after my MOS school and it requires a lot of swimming.
>>
nothing fantastic but its noticeable. 4/10 op keep at it. also work your obliques and traps.
>>
>>34858615
Your not doing recon you fucking boot
You will go the boot camp then
SOI to get your infantry Mos
Then you will go to Basic recconaince course
If you graduate BRC then you will be in recon
>>
>>34858498
I'm a hardware & aoftware engineer I sit on computers and servers 16 hours a day. I'd rip your twig bitch ass in half and when you're out of the marines I'll still destroy you.
>>
>>34858498
OP u need to eat a lot more.
>>
The body women want
>>
File: IMG_20151109_203021.jpg (659 KB, 2570x2412) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151109_203021.jpg
659 KB, 2570x2412
DYEL RATE THREAD.
Rate me pls
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.