[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok because this is about health and eating n stuff i figured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: fusilli1-e1329714224768.jpg (79 KB, 686x448) Image search: [Google]
fusilli1-e1329714224768.jpg
79 KB, 686x448
ok because this is about health and eating n stuff i figured i post this here.
so recently i was told that i eat too much, and i'm going to ask you guys about how much is normal or not:
>be small ~1.73m or 5''8 tall
>be ~60kg or 120lb
>training 3x3.5 hours a week
so like for example when my friend told me, i was eating noodles, pic related, and i "accidently" ate the whole pack i cooked (was planned for 2 days) for lunch.
one pack was like 500g/1lb with like 400g tomato sauce (the jar said 400g, and i just put the whole thing), but i mean when you cook it it doesnt add up like 1:1, right? it gets less right?
i'm eating like that since like idk when, and i never really increased my weight dramatically. i mean i'm not a big guy and also slim, so yeah. i guess that the amount was kind of average.
how tall/heavy are you guys and how much do you eat for lunch?
>>
File: penne-rigate.jpg (119 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
penne-rigate.jpg
119 KB, 600x400
bumping with shitty pics of noodles
>>
take pics of your own noodles (its called pasta anyway) and we'll help you
>>
File: rigati.jpg (19 KB, 460x360) Image search: [Google]
rigati.jpg
19 KB, 460x360
knees are weak, palms are sweaty
moms noodles
>>
File: fusilli-bar.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fusilli-bar.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>34857523
i ate all of them already.
do you want to see the exact pack or what?
>>
shameless selfbump
>>
File: 1.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
i couldn't find one from the internet so i digged it out of the bin
>>
does nobody have an answere?
>>
dude you measure what you eat by calories lol, not grams
>>
>5'8"
>120lbs

Thank you hungry skeleton.
>>
>>34857839
and macros, but you get the point
>>
I eat noodles everyday.

How screwed am I?
>>
>>34857455
If you're not gaining weight don't worry about it.

Also:
>5'8", 120lbs
Sounds like you should be trying to put on at least 20lbs.
>>
>>34857853
I weigh that
>thank you bouncy mantitties
>>
>>34858324
lose fat gain muscle
problem solved
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.