[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gym trainer told me my diddlys are too loud and i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
>tfw gym trainer told me my diddlys are too loud and i have to stop or be more quiet
>>
>under 4pl8
be more quiet

>over 4pl8
ignore that faggot
>>
File: Feels-Good-Man-Frog-06.png (110 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Good-Man-Frog-06.png
110 KB, 330x270
>>34856889
i'm at 175kg, so not long until i can ignore him
>>
>>34856869
in welchem mcfit?
>>
>>34857041
am westring in recklinghausen
>>
>>34857041
WER HANNOVER HIER?
>>
>>34857143
Köln †bh
>>
>>34857333
hi roland
>>
>>34857333
Schöne dreier

Das fühl wenn kein Mcfit bruder mit dem zu trainieren ist.
>>
>>34857041
hat mcfit etwas mit mcdonalds zu tun? bin kein deutscher
>>
>>34857420
Leider nein. Leider gar nicht.
>>
>>34856869
Here's an idea. Stop being a weakling and lift like a man

>inb4 muh super sayin mode

If you could actually lift the weight you wouldn't need to scream or slam the plates
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>34857551
>>
Lasst uns einen deutschen Thread hieraus machen.

Wo kriegt ihr euer Zeug her?
>>
File: Kostschema.jpg (72 KB, 600x608) Image search: [Google]
Kostschema.jpg
72 KB, 600x608
>>34857551
I have to scream. Its part of my diet.
>>
Is Germany the only place where they want you to sign a 2 year gym membership contract in order to train?
>>
>>34857570
Not even bait. Screaming doesn't make you stronger. It just makes us more aware that you're a shithead and can't rep that 225 DL
>>
>making a noise
>letting your air out

Read SS again, faget.
>>
>>34859330
try harder m8
>>
>>34858681
>just screaming
>so many spiders

Crying dead of laughter
>>
>>34859101
My local gym has 18 or 24 month plans.
>>
>>34856869
At most gyms the trainers have no power over you anon. Are they the person who supervises the weight area? Are they the manager?

I once had a personal trainer tell me not to drop the weights. I was doing power cleans with drop plates. I promptly laughed at him and asked why they would spend 3x the money to buy plates especially designed for dropping if you couldn't drop them?
>>
>tfw go to proper gym where lifting heavy is encouraged and several people who go there compete, one being national champion for her weight class
>>
>>34859915
>her

Dude, that's irrelevant. We had one of those at The Press before it died. She thought she knew everything but was really just a cunt in a noncompetitive division.
>>
File: 1409256236266.jpg (369 KB, 600x818) Image search: [Google]
1409256236266.jpg
369 KB, 600x818
>used to lift with a workout partner that pulled 6pl8 for 3-5 in his workouts while I only pulled 3
>doing deadlifts with him one time, he steps off to go to the bathroom
>pt comes up to me and tells me my deadlifts are too loud
>before he can finish my buddy comes up behind me and asks me what the problem is
>pt turns pale and stutters out that the deadlifts are too loud
>buddy starts loading another 3 plates on each side on top of mine, ignoring the pt
>pt says it again
>buddy turns around, tells him to fuck off, and then reps out a perfect 6pl8x3
>pt's max is something like 2pl8x5, he looks even more pale and turns around and leaves

For the next few weeks we lifted together before he moved any pt that saw either one of us would turn around, pretend they didn't see us, and scurry to the opposite side of the gym.

I hope I can be big enough to intimidate people like that too someday ;_;
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.