[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Compression pants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
Why are you not wearing compression pants around the clock for anti inflamatory benefits they are also super comfy feels like gettin constant leg hugs from a dwarf

Is this the key to squatting everyday?
>>
>>34856418
because you'll get terrible sweat rash and spots all over.
>>
>>34856418
No thanks. I dont like leggins.
>>
I go to a gym where half the niggers look like ex-convicts that came out of jail/prison. No thanks.
>>
I wear leggings as a dude, and they're fucking great. Plus you can show off glutes and quads and dick. Mad females have mired all three when j wear them, anyone who doesn't because of "gayness" is insecure beta
>>
I don't wear leggings, but I wear slim fitting joggers.
>>
>>34857889
>confirmed not making it
>>
>>34856418
I use them under my pants, I think that if your gonna just use em you better have some fucking legs otherwise its just fagotism
>>
i wear them on legday but i don't want people looking at my ass so i wear shorts over them
>>
Because my bodyfat percentage is high enough that it would straight muffin-top me. Damn lovehandles.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-10-02-16-43.png (306 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-10-02-16-43.png
306 KB, 2560x1440
>>34857862
Never gotten any sweat rashes, use clean ones savage
>>
>>34858205
not knowing when to greentext
back to leddit cunt
>>
>>34858293
Use em under your pants or just at home for faster recovery. Also no one gives a shit how you look in the gym as long as you dont do stupid shit.

>yesterday at gym
>late so me and 2 other dudes one manlet asian (4'11) and one normal aryan (6'1)
>whaleappears.jpg
>all the latest gym stuff like pink leggins etc. Gear worth probs 500 bucks
>well atleast shes trying respect
>continue squats
>whats happenin in background
>loud as fuck noises, things falling over
>fatty moving benches to a cable machine
>puts 2 benches together (she wont fit otherwise)
>starts doing closegrip pull ups with 5kg
>does 2 sets of 5
>red in face
>mfw she leaves suddenly towards door
>leaves all the shit she has moved around
>tfw she buys a protein shake from vending machine
>tfw the aryan dude says "she was probobly tired of all the moving"
>we both laugh, manlet does not understand
>>
>>34858336
Im sorry that i dont know your autist rules
>hurrdurr he did not green text correctly better call him out
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 226x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 226x259
>>34856418
Muh nigga, always squat in them
>>
What shoes do you wear with compression pants?
>>
>>34858432
So be was right about leddit then?
>>
>>34858302
lolwut. try going for a marathon / iron man / skiing in compression clothes without ending up with spotty as fuck legs at the end.

It's literally impossible to wear them for more than a few hours whilst hot and sweaty without something happening to your skin.
>>
>>34856418
How much this shit cost mang. My short getting to short and I kinda just wanna wear these.
>>
>>34859619
cheap as fuck bro like £20 for nikes mang
>>
>>34856418

So what brand would you recommend opie?
>>
>>34856418
I have some air Jordan ones I wear under my shorts, but I want some all black ones
>>
Anyone got any recommendations for cheap ones that work?
>>
File: Five_Toe_Shoes_HLX011_.jpg (188 KB, 506x560) Image search: [Google]
Five_Toe_Shoes_HLX011_.jpg
188 KB, 506x560
>>34859506
>>
Iam bulky fatty that walks alot... these would help agaist thigh rub right? How durable they are compared to other pants that grind from groin in few months?
>>
>>34859611
Yea because that is to do with the clothing they are wearing, not the extreme amount of exercise they do...
>>
>>34859638
I have had skins and 2xu. I like 2xu more than skins
>>
>>34859700
How are these for squats btw? I love taking off my shoes but my gym doesn't allow it. Do these feel similar?
>>
>>34858776
Where can I get cool ones like this are there short ones I get hot easily
>>
>>34858432

get out faggot
>>
>>34856418
>Plus you can show off glutes and quads and dick

Don't want that dude.

Sometimes I get sleepy and my dick goes from 1 to 7 like wacky inflatable tube man.

It's awkward man.

Wait what's the average dick size?
Is it 7"?
>>
>>34859736
don't you go hard at the gym and outside? It's not a workout if you're not sweating with a heartrate in the mid 170s...
>>
I spent about 4 months squatting everyday without spandex. You just need to wave the weights throughout the week during the first month while you adjust. This stuff just seems overhyped like cell tech
>>
>>34857914
I meant this guy.
>>
>>34856418
>leg hugs from a dwarf
kek
>>
>>34859936
The'yre Virus brand
>>
>>34859974
Yeah, I can get hard anywhere
>>
>>34859859
Wish I could help, but I only posted that pic because I thought it was funny to make shoes that make you look like a black man's bare feet.
>>
>>34856418
Just got some 3/4 length tights in the mail today, probably gonna end up wearing them under shorts though.
>>
>>34859936
http://virusintl.com

They have ones that cool u down
>>
>>34860196
Thx babe. http://virusintl.com/men/fit-series/compression-fit/men-s-stay-cool-compression-shorts-co7.html

Seems nice
>>
>>34859634
>When u know what u gonna buy tomorrow
Thank you
>>
Is there a noticeable difference between a cheaper pair than an expensive pair?
>>
>>34860652
If you don't pay much they just cram golf balls down there. Looks terrible. If you pay a lot or get a doner they put nice squishy eyeballs in there, makes it look and feel much better
>>
>>34860652
Yes, cheap are thin fabric, rip easy. good compression is super tight, thicker and withstand more.
>>
recently got these, along with a pair of shoes from a nike store, when I got home I looked at my receipt and the cashier only rang up the shoes, th-thanks
>>
>>34861407
I got some like those too, not the same as compression though. Still comfy to wear outdoors
>>
>>34861345
they area all going to get sweaty so why get good ones? I just go to Academy and buy their BCG brand.

I want to try their coldgear though.
>>
>>34858247
>i don't want people looking at my ass
yeah I'm sure you don't
>>
>>34861470
Because they work better. They wick sweat better too. Remeber you get what you pay for. With the pricy ones, you csn wear them on their own. The cheap ones will show your asshole
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x270
>>34858247
>i don't want people looking at my ass so i wear shorts over them

Why is that anon
>>
>>34861746
yeah womens shit. Hell even nikes you can see that shit sheer easily.

These BCG brand is cheap but they do the job. I'm not doing some mud run and I wear mesh shorts over.

>12$ bcg compression leggings
>5$ bcg mesh shorts
>people pay 30$ for a little check on their shorts
>>
>no pics of joocy asses in compression pants
worthless thread tbqh
>>
>>34856418
>this blatant 2XU shilling
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.