[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ephedrine HCL UK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: ephedrinepouches-600x600.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ephedrinepouches-600x600.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
Anyone who can help me out?

Trying to get my hands on some Kaizen Ephedrine HCL 8mg, Gorilla Jack was awesome price but I got my order rejected due to Canadian laws, Century Supps is way too expensive.

Any UK bros know a way/have a source?

Wanna EC stack
>>
self bump
>>
Easier to source roids than this stuff
>>
I'll sell you some

25 dollars a box
>>
You got an email address ?

How much in the box?

Thanks
>>
Lost out there I think, anyone in Canada or the states who can hook me up? Thanks
>>
File: 1426873476869.jpg (130 KB, 499x853) Image search: [Google]
1426873476869.jpg
130 KB, 499x853
Bumping with funnies
>>
>>34856350
dunno if it's ok to post links but there's plenty of websites in the UK to get EC tablets, literally spend 5 mins googling and you can find clen as well, even ketotifen.
>>
>>34856905

Thanks. I've been search endlessly. I have a source for clen, but would like an EC stack for between cycles. Every site I look at after Googling "ephedrine hcl" looks shady as hell
>>
>>34856905
one site even sells clen, eph, t3, t4, DMAA (the stuff that used to be in jack3d) and loads of other cool stuff like nootropics etc
>>
>>34856949
What's the name?
Thanks
>>
Century Supplements.
>>
>>34856941
alphamuscle dot org
>>
>>34857021

Yeah, seen them but their prices for ephedrine are steep. Thanks though
>>
>>34857021
they got raided by the feds bro.

>>34856978
uk-rxcart dot com
>>
>>34856941
Also, I hope you're using ketotifen if you're doing clen and EC back to back to let your receptors upregulate, otherwise you could be doing more bad than good.
>>
>>34857054
>>34857083
Thanks for the input
>>
>>34857107
Tbh, this is the first I've heard of it. Embarrassing as I've spent a lot of time researching. Obviously I've not been to the right sources
>>
>>34857147
I didn't get mine at first and ended up taking a week off the clen and no EC until the ketotifen arrived, I took EC and 2g of keto daily for 2 weeks and just started my next clen cycle at 60mcg 2 days ago, yesterday I went to 80 and today 100mcg and I'm jittery as fuck and really agitated. I never used to get sides until 140mcg without keto.

keto lets you use less to get the same effect and go for longer cycles.
>>
>>34857083

>They got raided by the feds bro

How does that work? Aren't they Canadians who don't ship to the U.S.?
>>
>>34857439
google it.
>>
>>34857054
>$100 for a single box of ephedrine

What the fuck am I missing here?
>>
>>34859342
>>34859342
supply and demand?

It's illegal to buy in the UK so therefore black market sellers can charge what they like.

Personally I prefer clenbuterol, just dislike the sides.
>>
>>34859572
I apologize, I did not realize it was completely illegal in the UK. That makes sense then.
>>
>>34859620
The only way to buy it is in "Chest-eze" tablets, but most pharmacies won't sell you them or tell you they don't stock them if you're young looking. Plus they only have 18mg eph and 30mg caffeine.

They used to be in a pack of 30 but now you can only buy one pack of 9 if you can find somewhere to get them.

Oh and they added a weird ingredient that gives you really bad headaches if you take more than the recommended dose when upping the eph...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.