[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that standards for women are too high.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: youcanbeheman.png (1 MB, 1080x1691) Image search: [Google]
youcanbeheman.png
1 MB, 1080x1691
Daily reminder that standards for women are too high.
>>
File: ewCKFm3f.jpg (21 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
ewCKFm3f.jpg
21 KB, 480x480
hahahaha thanks breh
>>
>>34856065
He-Man buff
Skeletor a weakling

Somehow a fair fight
>>
Meninist is fucking retarded. No one is actually looking up to He-Man as a standard of beauty for men, while calling a girl a "Barbie" is used all the time.

Who has ever brought He-Man up in the past 10 years?
>>
>>34856205
have you seen buzzfeeds video on standard of male beauty? it was stated that the standard for american men is to be tall, muscular, a bear and a manbun
>>
>>34856205
Girls are called "Barbie's" when they look fake as fuck, which says a lot already.

And you're missing the point completely by just saying 'Oh ye well no one is ever compared to He-Man"

That doesn't matter since males also have a multitude of joocy role models, just like women.
>>
>>34856205
don't be an autist and look at the concept not the specific example.
John Cena (JJJJOOOOOHHHHHNNNNNNN CEEEEEEENNNNAAAAAAAAA) Thor, Captain America, Batman, (and in some cases the actual actors who play them) fitness models, and other action heroes both in animation, action figures, as well as live portrayal depict a standard that is simillarly unattainable by most if not all men.
Hell itd be easier to look reasonably like barbie than to look anywhere close to Batman. Fuck and barbie just has to look good batman is also rich.

Also Dubsman.
>>
File: myp109-moral-b.jpg (11 KB, 245x178) Image search: [Google]
myp109-moral-b.jpg
11 KB, 245x178
>>34856243
>the male standard for beauty is MAn-At-Arms
>>
>>34856292
>>34856294
I think the difference is that we have just as many non-fit "role models" as we have fit ones, while a fat girl gets almost nowhere.

If you're a fat dude, you can be the funny sidekick.
>>
>>34856065
can we just assume that both barbie and he-man are unrealistic standards of beauty? most girls will grow out of barbie by the time they reach middle school. nobody is retarded enough to consider either one as beauty standards (except for that russian barbie girl), i mean just look at he-man's fucking calves.
>>
nobody without a mental illness is trying to achieve the proportions and appearance of a barbie doll
>>
>>34856327
shut up faggot
go back to tumblr
>>
>>34856327
Yeah and being a fat fuck doesn't get you anywhere unless you're also charasmatic, and even then people still percieve you as the "funny fat guy"

I would argue that the non-fit male role model is also detremental because they're only ever portrayed as the funny guy.

So putting pedantics aside, men and women shouldn't complain about 'role models' and should take their own life into their own hands; and stop making up shit excuses as to why they can't succeed, for one reason or another.
>>
>>34856327
a woman can look like barbie (not exact proportions, autists) with a diet and relatively safe breast implants, a man to look like a fit role model require more effort.
And Megan trainor, adele, that chubby blonde comedian, whoopi goldberg, oprah, fuck there are a ton of chubby women role models. In any event I don't think kids should want to be fat. My health insurance costs more because my fat friend "just isn't in the right state of mind to stop drinking soda" so fuck em.
Do I think that people should ever see their body as their main source of self worth? no. Should we encourage fat role models just because they are fat? no.
>>
>>34856313
As it should be.

What a hunk.
>>
>>34856065
To be honest, that's the standard for the kind of women you don't want in the first place. The only reason they would want a man to look like that, to be rich, to have prestige, etc. is just so they can brag to their other shallow friends and feel like they've ''made it''.

A real woman will not look for those traits primarily.
There are varying degrees of standards for women just like for men.

I personally feel like I could never date someone fat because I think they lack discipline, are repulsive and even if they manage to lose their weight; they are covered in all those scars. However, that doesn't mean that I want a ''he-man'', I just want someone who is in good enough shape that I can go to the gym with, that I can hike around with and that I know can keep up with chores and life in general.

I've had feelings for relatively unattractive people, but that's usually because they have a personality that I feel I could get along with and enjoy reminiscing about the past with once we're both too old to care about looks anymore.

Ugly/fat/poor men usually just tend to have shitty discipline and/or lack of motivation/dedication/self-confidence. There is no bigger turn off than someone who constantly puts themselves down and won't listen to you when you try to cheer them up. If you're ugly but make the best of it by accepting it and being a like-able person you actually stand a better chance than a whiny model.
>>
>>34856327
But we don't try to physically emulate every man we admire. I mean I know we all worship Richard Stallman here, but his body is out of reach for those of us without genetic gifts.
>>
>>34856065
Hey, don't underestimate how much zumba you have to do and salads you have to eat to achieve Barbie-core senpai!
>>
>>34856065
I like how the women bitch about Barbie's looks yet she's accomplished alot of careers. Isn't this someone a little girl can admire as a character? Apparently not, hence boob and waist ratio, lord forbid.
>>
>>34856065
>but i've seen multiple body builders able to achieve that look

Fucking who and where? There is nobody on earth who looks like that. Look at his fucking forearms, that is NOT humanly possible
>>
>>34856243
>have you seen buzzfeeds video
end your existence
>>
>>34856741
She sucked her way to her astrophysics phd and you know it.
>>
>>34856811
I wish I could suck my way to my astrophysics phd. Seems Barbie is my role model after all.
>>
>>34856788
The forearms? What about the CALVES, bruv, they're fucking wider than his THIGHS.
And those small joints, it piss it sickening it insulting to insinuate he's ever seen anyone with those proportions anywhere, unless it's somehow reasonable and expected that men do blast steroids forever from child and pump fucking GALLONS of synthol into their calves to live up to their role models in an attempt to prove their masculinity.

I also don't know about training for women, but isn't Barbie just a titlet giraffe who wears her waist trainer all day errday and never eats?

At the risk of getting called out as Captain Obvious, I think all the people who make a fuss about skinny fashion models and thinspo and Barbie are just lazy fucks complacent with their cookie dough physiques and blame society rather than even considering to aspire to something greater.
>>
>>34856205
My mum actually called me a he-man after I got out of the shower a while back (srs).

Worst bit? I was 5'9" 155lb....
>>
>>34856327
>>34856399

A fat woman could do the same thing; there's only one issue.

Women are generally not funny.
Vagina jokes and bullshit galore.

That one fat dyke that writes for girls wrote that episode for SNL? Does anyone remember how big a disaster that shit was?
>>
>>34856294
Or look at Kyle Reese in the original Terminator from the 80s movie where he was pretty darn lanky. In Genisys he is muscular af.
Standards have changed a lot.
>>
File: goal body.jpg (24 KB, 575x456) Image search: [Google]
goal body.jpg
24 KB, 575x456
>>34856201
>Skeletor a weakling

i don't think so mate
>>
>>34857390
Is he natty?
>>
>>34857414
More natty than He-Man.
Skeletor doesn't need a sword of magic to be ripped.
>>
>>34857484
he is only using power of calcium
>>
>>34857039
Go on
>>
>>34857529
WHOLE MILKKKKKK
>>
>>34856065
I dont think that his calves are achievable
>>
>>34857390
MYAHHH
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.