[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with my shoulders. My right hangs lower than my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2015-11-09-16-08-14.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-09-16-08-14.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
What's up with my shoulders. My right hangs lower than my left shoulder. I was never diagnosed with scoliosis as a child. So I'm more prone to belive it is a muscular problem and not a skeletal problem. Any advice on fixing this.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-09-16-08-11.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-09-16-08-11.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Back shot
>>
You're black
>>
>>34855859
Good observation
>>
>>34855813
thats the sucky part about muscle imbalances, only you can see them and care about them.
>>
https://instagram.com/bodmechanic/

You need to see someone like this guy, it's a pretty common imbalance which can be easily fixed with good breathing and posture as well as some special exercises.
>>
>>34855813
>>34855825
Sorry to be the one to tell you this dude, but you're a nigger. Not sure if you're unaware or just in denial but you've got to accept it one day.

Anyway, i hope you have a good day.
>>
>>34855880
YES! My bud didn't even know it till I told him and we lift together/spot each other all the time.
>>
>>34855902
yeah thts usually how it works.

2bh family, i wouldnt worry about it. i can see it slightly in ur front shot bbut i still cant see it from ur bck
>>
>>34855898
came in here to post this
Sorry about your shit luck OP.
>>
>>34855993
If I had a problem with being called a nigger I would have just went to reddit. But thanks
>>
File: 1380141541644.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1380141541644.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>34855813
m8 you have greater things to worry about. Do you know what color you are?
>>
File: shieee.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shieee.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>Illuminati coming here to shit up our board
>>
>>34856064
>If I had a problem with being called a nigger I would have just went to reddit. But thanks

You gun do alright, kid.

Now, after observing your photos I think it's important for me to note a few things.

>I have the same lower shoulder
>The same larger pec on the opposite side
>And I'm white

I did yoga, breathing exercises, and benchpress in front of a mirror. Turns out that I let one of my elbows flare more than the other in
>push ups
>ohp
>dips
>bp

Deload, and fix your form.

Do lots of back stretches and shoulder stretches. Bring your arms across your chest, behind your back, and do bridge ups.
>>
>>34855813
I have the same problem bro, are you feeling a slight pump in your left delt and bicep when you bench? You might need to work on form for chest exercises if you do, looks like your shoulder might be compensating for one side of your chest.
>>
Did you play football? I have the same thing from taking far more hits on one side.
>>
ACTUAL ADVICE
C
T
U
A
L

A
D
V
I
C
E

Do you use switch grip for heavy shrugs/deadlift all the time? Do you ever alternate? Could be trapezius muscle imbalance from that.
>>
>>34855813
Big guy
>>
>>34857187
I do most of all of my trap work with dumbells.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.