[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw puffy nipples/mild gyno I was gonna have a girl round
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 750x1224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 750x1224
>tfw puffy nipples/mild gyno

I was gonna have a girl round last night, so I put super glue on my nipples to keep them hard... But I put too much on and had to Vaseline the shit out of them to get the glue off, and I ended up cancelling on the girl.

The puffy nipples will go away when I get to 10% bodyfat right? Right?
>>
>>34853122
>super glue on my nipples to keep them hard

jesus
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
Does anyone really comprehend how retarded everyone is?
>>
You could just not give a fuck, or get surgery.
>>
Fucking cringed. checkem
>>
>>34853142
It's safe apparently. Krazy glue when it dries is just like plastic.
>>
>>34853122
>that chest
>gyno
Maybe you have like a 1 or 2 percent case of gyno, but definitely not noticeable.

You are delusional.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 750x1334
>>34853249
I don't feel any lumps but my nipples are fucked
>>
>>34853122
LOL you fucking idiot
>>
>>34853269
Are you nipps cold? mine look like that when I am cold. But try to rub around your nipples for 1min each side and see if they stretch themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 750x1334
>>34853269
And they only look normal when they're hard

>>34853281
Nope... Mine only look good cold lol
Pic related
>>
>>34853269
Fix your posture and they will go away you mong
>>
>>34853289
I would advice you to cream them with semen before sleep.

That should fix it.
>>
>>34853122
obviously puffy nipples is not the biggest obstacle on your way to get some pussy
>>
i know that feel, i know it all too well

i wanted to secretly plan a vacation in thailand to get the surgery

i would sleep wearing a t-shirt because even myself seeing my puffy nipples fucked me up, i would be naked brushing my teeth and would purposely avoid looking downwards because seeing my nipples would depress me

anyway, ive pretty much overcome it

im still embarrassed about it poking through my tshirts / have to carefully select tshirts so its not visible, but now im starting to be comfortable naked

most of its in your head, having a girl naked in your bed, assuming she isn't a 10/10 she's going to be insecure about her own body, she probably doesnt give a fuck about your nipples

worst case scenario is i just say i still have manboobs from when i was fatter (have never been fat, but you could just say you used to be a bit chubby)
>>
Maybe if you tried lifting weights your chest would look better.
>>
>>34853289
Women have a million skin products, there's got to be some sort of cream or gel that would cause the skin to tighten / make your nipples permanently erect
>>
damn i have thoose
>>
>>34853269

that's not even gyno, you're just fat. Try lifting some weights pussy.
>>
>>34853289
>>34853269
the difference is fucked up...
>>
>>34853122
>gyno

you are just fat

also checkem
>>
Dude this is /fit/ lift some fucking weights. Holy shit, I mean is this the average /fit/izen
>>
>>34853432
This is why I don't think it's worth having surgery, if I can look normal with medical tape when I've got a top on, or when I don't have a top on I have cold nipples.. why pay for surgery?
>>34853447
I've been lifting for 2 months, you gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>34853269

holy shit it's the same for me. i feel like i have gyno sometimes but when they're hard they look normal.
It's the only thing on my body i'm anxious about, but my gf still likes playing with them.

i hope it's just shitty fat storage genetics and will go away once i seriously cut.
>>
>>34853122
You need zinc and magnesium....
>>
I am below 10% bf and it doesn't go away like that... its the only thing that bothers me too..
>>
I have puffy nips that are a relic of minor gyno during puberty. Literally no girl has ever noticed, only the dudes here who obsess over men's bodies would detect it
>>
>>34853122
>>34853203
Does super glue work? I have the same thing with/ When hard they look normal.
'
I heard someone say that if you get your nipples pierced that it often fucks up the nervs and they stay permanently hard. Dunno if its true.
>>
Looks like pretty mild gyno to me. You can confirm this yourself by feeling the flesh behind the nipple. If it is hard, you have gyno, It should go away with age, but then again, my gyno has been with me since puberty (I'm 18).
>>
>>34853936
super glue is safe, was actually invented for/is used to close wounds in emergencies
>>
>>34854011
Yea i understand its safe, just woindering if it works to keep the nipple hard
>>
File: 1444880028944.jpg (92 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
1444880028944.jpg
92 KB, 374x363
>mfw nipple eczema
They get puffy and hurt like hell when I tear all the skin off
>>
>>34853122
>shave chest
>glue nipples
kill yourself, you insecure fag.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.