[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw surrounded by genetic trash at the gym who think that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1447076513453.gif (487 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1447076513453.gif
487 KB, 250x240
>mfw surrounded by genetic trash at the gym who think that lifting can improve them
>>
Pride is a sin, anon.
>>
i guess you are telling it to their faces, right?
>>
File: 1401207251629.jpg (33 KB, 377x395) Image search: [Google]
1401207251629.jpg
33 KB, 377x395
>>34852199
you've got all the makings of a great gentleman op
>>
Thank You Supreme Gentlemen
>>
>>34852199
Who is this?
>>
I'M FUCKING SICK OPF THESE GENETIC TRASH BEAST EVERYWHERE I GO! IM SICK OF THE LANKLETS WITH SKINNY LANKLET FRAMES TAKING UP SPACE WITH THEIR TINY LIFTS, IM SICK OF UGLY GIRLS SMILING AT ME, TRYING TO START CONVERSATIONS WITH ME, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU UGLY BEAST! AND FUCK THOSE PALE FAT SHITS AT THE GYM, FUCK ANYONE UNDER 8/10 IN FACIAL LOOKS!
>>
Not gonna lie I have actually thought this a few times, walked by an Indian the same height, muscle mass, etc as me and the look in his eyes just said "I'll never be white :("
>>
says the person too afraid to show its face and put itself to judgment.
>>
THANK YOU SUPREME GENTLEMAN
>>
>>34852920
shut up you ugly trash pile
>>
>>34852946
>ugly trash pile
that's a harsh way to treat yourself
>>
>>34852946
>Projecting this hard
>>
>>34853008
STOP being UGLY around ME
>>
>>34853019
your body and you are oneself, deal with it

seek help if you can't do it alone
>>
>>34852199
who is this semon demon?
>>
>>34852704
Alain Delon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.