[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sexual health general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: sn-penisdimensions-REV[1].png (149 KB, 672x452) Image search: [Google]
sn-penisdimensions-REV[1].png
149 KB, 672x452
brehs, yesterday i found a study on penis size.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/abstract;jsessionid=54F427D858F9227F4F30248EB681AD53.f03t04

always been a fatty so i sort of assumed that my penis size is nothing to write home about. so i decided long ago it is better not to know how bad it is.

however, i dropped some weight and got a bit of self esteem so i decided, ah what the hell, let's measure it

so, according to this systematic review which looked at 15,521 men from around the world an average penis is 13.12 ± 1.66 cm (5.17 ± 0.65 in)

so i used the same methodology they did and when eract i'm... 15.5cm (6.1 in) which puts me at like 88 percentile according to the pic related chart from the study

what are these good feels...

especially since im a 5'11'' manlet...

how do you stack up /fit/?

also, i'm about to turn in my natty card. didn't care before but now that i know i have an above average benis i'm worried if there are any sides which affect penis size? apart from HGH making it bigger (but everything is bigger with HGH)
>>
>19cm
>in the 95th percentile
too bad I'm a tranny
>>
>>34850884
post boipussy
>>
>>34851114
eh
also
>calling it boipussy
>>
Theory reporting in before everyone gets calld out for lying, /fit/ people may have slightly above average penis sizes from working out regularly and eating well. Both of which would decrease testosterone loss with age and both would increase vascular health and circulation.

I measure at about 6 inches

Also steroids shouldn't make your dick smaller unless you fuck up and don't run a test base (I'm pretty sure that a lot of steroids will temporarily atrophy your testes and lower test levels without taking their place), but even then it'd be temporary. Also if you are roiding your testicles will probably shrink up until you start using them
>>
>>34851136
Cheers. I was always gonna run the test base so that's all chill. So, the testes atrophy doesn't actually cause any other physical penis/sexual sides?
>>
>>34851182
only real dick sides you should be worried about is when on tren and that being unable to get hard
>>
>>34850868
You are an insecure faggot
>>
>tfw 19
>tfw got erectile dysfunction
>>
>>34851256
how much do you fap?
>>
Wow, I just got a mini confidence boost. I hadn't measured myself in a long time and sort of forgot what it was the last time. I was sure just looking down at it I was around 4.5 in (11.5 cm) but after measuring I was a solid 6 in, and on a good day and if I lost a bit of crotch fat 6.5 for sure. (15-16.5 cm) So not like I'm going to get laid anyway but at least I'm not a dicklet.

My heart goes out to the actual small-dicked out there. Women don't know how much of a blow to self-esteem that and height can be since all they gotta worry about is tits and who even cares about that.

>high test
>>
>>34850868
18cm
5'6 manlet
150lbs
>>
>>34851325
the methodology that the OP study used was a hard ruler lightly pressed down against any pelvic fat to measure from the pelvic bone. if you measured without pressing down you might be even bigger
>>
Measured a few years ago. From the standard "non cheating" method I measured just under 5 inches erect.

I now measure from the underside. Just push your balls back and start from as far back as you can. As long as it's still hard and dick shaped, it counts. It can still go inside with the right angle.

Still under 6 inches with cheating method tho feelsbadman
>>
>>34851270
Very rarely, I have libido of a sloth. Yesterday I couldnt get hard with a girl. Its bugging me the fuck out. I couldnt get hard before either, and that was like 10 days into nofap.
>>
8" normally but I never knew I was big for awhile
>>
>>34851447
you're just stressed.

find a girl you like and stay with her until you're no longer stressed and everything will work eventually.
>>
>>34851447
assuming this is not just nerves, go speak to a doctor. there's a bunch of things you can take to fix this.
>>
>>34850868
Literally doesn't matter unless you stop being a fat fuck since you won't be sticking it in anyone.
>>
File: CAGE.gif (463 KB, 403x219) Image search: [Google]
CAGE.gif
463 KB, 403x219
>>34850868
99th percentile
>>
>>34851447
Why the hell were you with a girl if you didn't even want to fuck?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.