[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At 30% fat, want to get to 15% fat. how do i do that as fast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1445460424887.png (701 KB, 680x971) Image search: [Google]
1445460424887.png
701 KB, 680x971
At 30% fat, want to get to 15% fat. how do i do that as fast as possible? i have a gym and i would be grateful for any vets helping me out here with routines.
>>
>Eat less
>Exercise more
>>
>>34849493
yeah but any special routine that would be preferable?
>>
>>34849516
Cut out 90% of your carbs. Your new diet consists of fruit, veggies, egg whites, fish and chicken breast. Get use to it. No more drunken calories. Black coffee and bland tea is fine. Protein mix is good too. No more deserts either, fatty. Lift, don't bother too much with cardio for the long run. Lift high reps with lowish weight. 4x10 or 5x10 workouts. You should fail on the last set, or barely be able to do it you should shoot for 5 times a week at the gum but you might not be able to get there with muscle sorensss.
>>
>>34849624
>eggwhites
>2015
>still falling for this meme
>>
>>34849624
>le egg whites maymay

Quit wasting food you princess
>>
>>34849629
>>34849628

10 calories per gram of protein. And you can get boxes of egg whites at the store for 5 bucks.
>>
>>34849628
>>34849629

egg whites are like 90% protein, a whole egg is not
>>
>>34849624
>egg whites
MOOOOM I TOLD YOU TO CUT THE CRUST OFF MY SANDWICHES, GAH!
>>
>>34849624
Are you literally TRYING to burn him the fuck out?

OP, the method of losing weight the fastest is also the hardest, and you're not up to it if you lacked the discipline necessary to not be 30% fat.

Eat less, move more. That's your thing. The ONLY thing which affects weight gain and weight loss is CALORIES IN vs CALORIES OUT. You need to put less in than what your body burns.
>>
Assuming arbitrary willpower, start a half marathon training regimen. You eventually want to eat some food before hand, to give you enough fuel, and then run at a moderate pace for two hours without stopping (the two hours is important, not the distance), three times a week. Maybe do a little light weight training on three other days. Your diet needs to have enough protein, and otherwise be about 10,000 calories per week* under your total weekly energy expenditure. (If you're actually running for six hours a week, your energy expenditure will be quite high, of course.)

*: It's more convenient to count calories per day, but a lot of people lose sight of the fact that food consumption and physical activity have impacts that last much longer than a day, so you should care more about weekly consumption.

The regular two hour run will ensure that a greater portion than usual of your daily energy requirements are coming from stored fat than from diet.

The only reason diet advice (other than eat less) is relevant to fat loss is because arbitrary willpower is a bad assumption. Fats and proteins are more filling per calorie than carbs.

A more realistic option might be to diet at a roughly 500 per day deficit with light, regular exercise (say a 30 minute walk every day, a few times a week add in as much jogging as you can stand).
>>
File: 1446532333912.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1446532333912.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>34849669
He asked for the fastest way to burn weight, and I told him. Not my fault if he can't do the routines.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.