[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how fucked am i guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed.jpg (139 KB, 835x835) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
139 KB, 835x835
how fucked am i guys?
>>
>>34849233
>how fucked am i guys?
you legs are buckling under your own weight... how fucking dyel are you?
>>
>>34849233
Fucked enough to not even be wearing even socks.
>>
ShapedlikeaMexicanfemale/10
>>
>>34849233
Nice dubs.

The fact that you still have normalish legs tells me you aren't pooched yet. Just start fucking eating properly you shithead.
>>
op here, i weigh 240. and this will be my first attempt at trying to work out and diet. read the sticky and even took notes. im hopeful as i understand it will be hard. also i quit smoking cigs for this.
>>
im really serious guys, and would like to see some comparison pics and perhaps hear some stories about some others achievements
>>
File: 1445454175323.jpg (23 KB, 489x525) Image search: [Google]
1445454175323.jpg
23 KB, 489x525
>>34849233
6 months of hard work will be night and day 1 month u will feel a whole hell of a lot better
4 months ago i was 217lbs now im 194
Wich i have plateued at for about 3 weeks and im assuming it is due to skipping cardio for about a month and drinking on weekends again

But what i did was PPL
2 differnt lifts for the first month go all out till you body is used to not being a fat peice of shit
Jog 30 minutes after each lift
After 1-2 months work a proper routine

Calculate your maintence calories eat -500 and eat a gram of protien per lb and be mindful of fats and carbs

Also since ur stupid asd cannot read watch 30 minutes of youtube videos a day on fitness such as form proper sleep ect
Im sure there are more effecient ways but i liked starting off slow so that i didnt give up from taking on to much at once
>>
>>34849369
Also i started lifting heavy till recently where i went down in weight and upped my volume.
Probably did that because of ego but it feels like it has helped my noob gainz continue
>>
We're all gonna make it m80
>>
No stretch marks! You can get fit and not even show any signs of ever being overweight, so not fucked at all.
>>
>>34849309
Well I didn't take pictures, but I'm 2 months in and I feel better about literally everything in life. It's amazing how it becomes your purpose for getting out of bed and everything else is just secondary.

If you're too lazy to cook start doing a little googling to find if any local joints actually serve a decent meat and veggie plate. It's usually hipster sounding places with noodle / veg / chicken bowls.

>>34849512
This too. You need to start soon senpai, you can still make it.
>>
I thought you only get shoulders rolling forward from benching all the time, OP do you hunch?
>>
>>34849553
This
All my my local grocery stores have great salad bars and its cheap just stay away from dumbshit like fucking dressing
What i always get if i forget to bring my lunch is
Grilled chicken
Chick peas
Spinach
A little olive oil vinegar
Green olives and parm
Shits on point
Spinach has helped me more then most food
>>
>>34849249
Jej
>>
File: 1425752240681.png (1 MB, 640x1952) Image search: [Google]
1425752240681.png
1 MB, 640x1952
Congrats on giving up smoking
Drink water
Walk every day
Smile
You're in it for the long run anon. Don't look in the mirror too often.
We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>34849309
Trust me bro, after 6 months you'll look like better than 90% of the human population. Just lift heavy weights and put them down while cutting.
Do SS, after 6 months your stats will have increased and you'll be looking good. Oh and losing your mantits will make you feel good, trust me.
>>
>>34849233

Haha OP you are fucked for sure.
Enjoy 2 years of losing weight and starving all the time.
Enjoy 2 years without any quality of life.
Enjoy the 1 or 2 month when you finished your weight loss and reached your goal.
And then enjoy gaining all your weight back in 1 year and start again from point zero.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.