[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steroids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: australia-map.gif (17 KB, 351x301) Image search: [Google]
australia-map.gif
17 KB, 351x301
I've just moved to brisbane and have no contacts here, I've got my gear, just don't know how to go about getting the needles and syringes, any help?
>>
Look for stores with steroids in the name, or supermarkets with a steroid section.

Example- Big John' steroids, Steroid Shop, Crazy Eddie's Discount Steroids
>>
should be needle exchanges in your state.
There are in SA.
They make it real easy just go there tell them you're the roid needle sizes.
>>
>>34849195
>australia
>birthplace of zyzz
>land of steroidsonic
>"lol where 2 get steds brahz?? XD"
>>
you can get "Sharps Kits" from any local chemist in AUS. Its so the drug users can have clean needles and stop the spread of HIV and shit. but you can use them for whatever.
>>
>>34849195
What does austria have to do with roids?
>>
>>34849195
You can get needles in chemists, just make sure you use the right words 'sharp kits' or some shit
>>
>>34849228
kek
>>
>>34849195
Needles are easy enough to get, needle exchange programs, chemists, I think hospitals even have dispensers in shitty areas. Any advice to decent labs in Aus though? Can't seem to find any that are reputable and ship here.
>>
Nigga just fucking go to the Gold Coast. Plenty of roids there. Walk up to one of the resident bikies and ask them.
>>
File: fopm_tankobon_002_extra_006.jpg (292 KB, 728x1258) Image search: [Google]
fopm_tankobon_002_extra_006.jpg
292 KB, 728x1258
>>34849195
You go to a gym right?
Choose one of the many, many dudes in the gym who's on gear.
Start chatting and shit with them, start training with them, bang, roid hook up
>>
>>34849195
reported to QPS
>>
>>34850270
Literally Tor.
>>
>>34849195
needle exchange.
>>
>>34850336
QPS is literally GOAT.
https://archive.is/IrV2g
>>
>>34850368
Don't trust TOR at this point, too many scams and honeypots since it got more attention in the mainstream.

Any particular markets though?
>>
>>34850402
If your opsec is on point Tor is fine.
>>
>>34850336
https://twitter.com/QPSmedia/status/559964767440207872
>>
>>34850409
It's not just the honeypots that worry me, but also that I'd really prefer to buy through a lab for something like roids, which if they fuck me up, aren't as simple as a hospital trip to fix.

I'd ask in /fraud/, but last I heard mods were cracking down on it for some reason, stopping them talking about sources or anything like that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.