[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is body fat distribution for chicks a real thing or is this just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1446867095854.jpg (35 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
1446867095854.jpg
35 KB, 500x688
Is body fat distribution for chicks a real thing or is this just broscience?

Post chicks with superior body fat distribution for... scientific purposes.
>>
High estrogen leads fat to be stored in the breasts, thighs, and buttocks. High test leads fat to be stored in the abdomen and back. Look at a picture of a nude man (who will have 20 times the amount of testosterone in his bloodstream, on average) and a nude woman and then come back here and let us know if you are still confused.
>>
File: body-shapes-page.jpg (101 KB, 1038x432) Image search: [Google]
body-shapes-page.jpg
101 KB, 1038x432
>>34848767
In that case can I change my apple body type to an hourglass body type by just trying more estrogen?

Pic related is what op means by fat distribution in women.
>>
>>34850088
>Straight
Small hips
>Inverted triangle
Fat straight
>Oval and diamond
Just fat as fuck

Literally the only "body types" here that show different fat distribution are pear, spoon and hourglass. If straight would have bigger hips it would be an hourglass.
>>
File: 1441892704379.jpg (406 KB, 674x697) Image search: [Google]
1441892704379.jpg
406 KB, 674x697
>>34850217
>Tfw spoon
>>
>>34848767
ITT: broscience at its best
>>
>>34848204
http://www.tumbex.com/tumblr/killerkurves/photo/tagged/s4n4/page/1
>>
RED FUCKING ALERT SENPAITACHI

>MFW A HIGH TEST CHICK JUST STARTED AT MY OFFICE

Almost said she was high test to a colleague. Will get pics asap bros.

Any advice on approach? Thinking smash out some pull ups and walk by with my lats out like a fucking cobra desu
>>
No, everybody's skeleton, male or female, big or small, is just literally an exact scale model of every other skeleton.
>>
>>34850234

I kinda like spoon.
>>
>>34850234
Spoon is nice. IMO a little less feminine than pear but not bad at all.
>>
>>34850280
This is the biggest bullshit.
>Limb length
>Torse length
>Joint size
>Hip size
>Clavical length

Gee I wonder why high level olympic weightlifters squat down nearly 100% upright
>They're selected for their long torso/short femur combination
>>
>>34850360
My dad was an Olympic weightlifter and literally be an extra vertebrae in his column.
>>
Bone structure plays a big part as well. Bones can't be changed.
>>
>>34850385
If he wasn't a sponsored athlete who competed in the actual olympic games I'm not talking about him. Read my post again senpai
>>
>>34850385
Also an extra vertebrae makes your torso longer, not shorter. This is advantageous for olympic weightlifting.
>>
>>34850088

Ouch, I'm sorry. At least you're not a pear though.
>>
>>34850467
What's wrong with pear?
Don't you like the thickness in the thighs?
>>
>>34850474

Pear girls often have stupidly tiny shoulders, short legs, and a fat ass. They just look awkward and have no grace.
>>
>>34848767
This isn't necessarily true. Genes have a lot to do with it. Plenty of women with high estrogen levels have poor fat distribution.
>>
>>34850576

There are degrees of everything breh. Extremes in any of the body-types aren't great for me desu.
>>
File: truth.jpg (121 KB, 1038x432) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
121 KB, 1038x432
>>34850088
If you disagree, you are homosex.
>>
>>34850610
I would fugg diamond tbh7
>>
>>34850088
it probably has a lot to do with cortisol and the water retention hormones too, you should ask an endocrinologist.
BUT, if you're a low-estr woman, going on the pill should provide an ham-handed fix.
>>
>>34850610
Right you are, bro.
>>
>>34850630
bruh...
>>
File: Fantastic_Finish.gif (2 MB, 256x274) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic_Finish.gif
2 MB, 256x274
>>34850576
>have friend
>small shoulders and breasts
>great ass and thighs
>closest girl I'd rate close to 10/10
>tfw she has a boyfriend
>>
So I sent that pic to my gf and now she's all jealous and shit. She's saying me she's fat and that dress is a whore dress and shit.
Ahaahah I love women's jealousy.... sometime.
>>
>>34848204
Body type is brosience, different fat distribution is a thing though.

I have seen people who stored basically no fat on their upper bodies, but had at least 20-30kg of fat on their legs/ass/hips.

I have also seen girls who looked slim from the waist and below, but were actually hoarding a shitton of fat on their bellies.

But there is a lot of bullshit, like the diamond body shape which is just a fat girl.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.