[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was P.E. like when you were in school? >pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: kidler.jpg (73 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
kidler.jpg
73 KB, 768x1024
What was P.E. like when you were in school?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>34846877
If he looked more dark Indian/Sri Lankan that kid could almost have been one of my old PE teachers.

Would generally say shit. Some of them were creepy and I wouldn't be surprised if a pedo thing came out about them. I've had quite a few good tennis and badminton pointers between all the PE teachers. I find it hard to get my head in the tennis game tho. Basketball was okay, but mostly taught by a netball teacher. Decent hockey too.
>>
No clue. Did sports and marching band so I wouldn't have to take P.E
>>
>>34846877
It was fun up until high school, then dumb kids and degenerates started taking it for credits.
>>
>>34846877
>locker room to change in PE shorts/shirt
>like 10 mins of stretching to music in the gym
>then whatever sport we were doing for that week

and i think we ran a mile every wednesday or something
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yQth3QEXtA
>>
>>34846877
>10 minutes of running
>25 reps of pushups, situps and pullups
>10 minutes of drills
>30 minutes of a team sport
Pretty good I guess
>>
We just played volleyball every class for some reason
>>
>>34846877
i was stronger and faster then most of my classmates

I never had gym after 6th grade because football.
>>
>>34847122
Common its the year 2015 what do you expect
>>
>>34846877
fucking hilarious, talked about cs and wow all period..fuck sports~circa 2006 freshmen year of high school
>>
>>34847202
straya?

pretty fuckin shit man
every term we had to learn some shitty obscure sport like table tennis or field hockey for 10 weeks
think the best thing we did was basketball
>>
It was garbage designed to include the fatfucks with minimal actual activity. No real exercising outside of the state test that was basic as balls.

Every once in a while, we would do laps back and forth 20m across the gym, but the pace was so slow.
>>
>>34847350
Canada,

Our teacher would ask what we want to play and the majority always voted for volleyball. I never got any better I just kicked the ball into the rafters and had all that fire insulation shit rain down on everyone
>>
Had great gym. Did wieght lifting class, mostly did Olympic lifts with this french kid that was to shy but could get mad puzzy (no homo). Every other kid was either a bench bro or did machines and curls every day.
>>
>>34847396
>and the majority always voted for
You forget sometimes how autistic most kids are.
>>
>highschool P.E.
>have a weight lifting course where you dildo around with some free weights
> I literally only curled the entire time i would do 1000 reps of 10 pound weights
>sometimes i would hop on the different leg machines and max them out for a couple reps
>one day a kid named Dan cues up one plate on the incline bench and asks me if i could do it
>I say i dunno never did it before
>kid and a bunch of others are curious now and have me get under the weight
>not even sure of the mechanics of the lift put my hands way too close and they correct me
>lift off and do 5 reps
>everyone is pretty impressed and tell me to try out for the football team
>I do
>get cut because i have no idea how to tackle or catch a ball
>>
>>34846877
>10 minutes fucking around with attendence
>20 minutes of teacher showing us how to play sport (i.e. basketball)
>5 minutes of half assed playing
>Locker room before bell

American high schools, desu
>>
>>34847414
*high school
Freshman year fat/built
Soph. and junior year built/chubby
Senior year built/no abs .
Middle school we did nothing but jog a 1/4 mile every day.
>>
>>34847423
voting is fair I guess....
>>
Usually we would play a sport for 45 minutes cause our teacher had hangovers frequently and would just fuck off. But to pass and get a mark, we had to do a shitload:
Autumn: 100m dash, 400m, 1500m, long jump, discus and javelin throw and etc.
Winter: rowing, calisthenics, bench press, clean and jerk and even some other fucking stupid shit.
>>
lol kidler has a juice box
>>
File: 1446081328978.jpg (9 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1446081328978.jpg
9 KB, 250x246
i wouldn't know

>never bring gym clothes
>not allowed to participate without gym clothes
>if forced to do anything i would put zero effort into it
>eg: if running, i would walk, etc
>highschool comes
>just start skipping the class all together

gym class was a meme
>>
>>34848911
Faggot
>>
>>34848928
why
>>
>>34846877
I used to fucking rock at it, had highschool track record and shit.

Now im just trying to develop muscle and get my cardio back since i stopped working out for 5 years and smoked like crazy
>>
>>34847396
Well that's not a Canada thing m8, your school was just shit.
>>
"phys ed" teachers having to explain why they are not "gym" teachers

because "gym" was bad and they made you play dodgeball and wear uniforms and whatever

Why they felt the need to explain this, I don't know.
>>
elementary - chubby kid hated it
middle school - really skinny kid, didn't mind it
freshman year - fit and fairly strong, did good in it but only enjoyed gym because I had friends in my class
Dropped gym after that
>>
boring. The girls never did anything, the boys that knew each other before high school only played with each other ie. team sports were just a few people on a team playing together
>>
We had random sports for a week and every other day was weightlifting but I always did machines cause I was a retard. Sometimes we'd play dodgeball and the like. And then two weeks every year was square dancing and line dancing cause lol Illinois
>>
>>34846877
In elementary school my teacher was named Mr. Ross. Tiny ass manlet, some of the taller kids were his size. So damn short that children were his size.

Next was a tub of lard that did nothing. Couldnt demonstrate a pushup. I was jumped by black kids in the courtyard when he was supposed to be watching us. No fond memories.

Next up was a guy that looked like a shorter, stronger Steve Harvey with a goatee instead of a mustache. He actually knew what he was doing, and knew about lifting and stuff. When we had class in the weight room, he'd generally let us screw around with machines but taught a few people how to squat and deadlift.
When I asked him to teach me deadlifting, he told me no because he thought I wasnt serious and that I would just fuck around and break my ass. Little resentment there, had to teach myself years later, but solid teacher desu.

Scattered in between those main ones, there was an elderly lesbian women that looked like Bill Nye, who taught a pseudo dance class by using stepping boxes, a teacher that made us shoot basketballs, and every time a classmate made a shot, the whole class had to clap, and a teacher that tried to make us do the gangnam style dance during senior year.
>>
>>34847952
But it sounds like volleyball had way more than two terms in office
>>
It was pretty cool most of the time here in germany.
We played a lot of teamsports. Mostly football, basketball and volleyball. Handball from time to time. I hated the track classes, because most of the time it was sprinting or distance running and I suck at sprinting and I was too lazy to build stamina for the longer distance runs.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 294x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 294x295
Our PE class didn't teach us about weightlifting or bodywieght exercises, didn't know what a set or rep was until I went on 4chan

> our class only played team sports like soccer or baseball
>tfw team captains always pick me last
>tfw "forget" school uniform so that I didn't have participate
>tfw I just run away every time the ball comes in my direction, so I don't get laughed at by the chads
>tfw I change in the bathroom toilets because I'm ashamed of my body

High school was good.
>>
Fuck, i was retarded enough to choose gymnastic class. I've just watched the others without practising myself. Of course, when we were graded I couldn't do shit. And I wish I had started cardio back then, I would have aced it.
>>
>>34850405
until high school our experience was the same.
then
>puberty
>lifting like an asshole, but whatever, at least I was doing something - always praise the sticky, but I read that in my 20s
>be strongfat with enough cardio to last a game on the soccer field
I ended up playing in my class team in the inter-school tourneament. Nothing glamourous, since I didn't care to train ball skills, but the level was so low that doing some sprints and having good lungs made me a decent wing.
>>
>>34847122

no homo
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.