[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your opinion on PoG /fit/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
Whats your opinion on PoG /fit/ ?
>>
>>34846370
i don't know what it is
>>
>>34846385
Physique of Greatness by chris jones and vince g
>>
chris jones is a true bro, even if he is a manlet. Swole nerd got lazy af and deserved the boot.
Hate pump chasers, the new people with chris are crap.
>>
>>34846393
POG doesn't even exist anymore. CJ shut out Vince from the channel because vince was a leech and didn't do anything for the channel. Chris has a new channel now to shill his new clothing line.

BTW Chris is on steroids.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 750x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 750x538
>>34846370
Fucking hate this channel desu. One of the if not the worst youtube channel in the fucking net and i'll tell you why.

Chris nigger jones :

>obvious fake natty
>hideous manlet
>widest core known to man, small arms, huge fucking head. Shittiest physique ever
>Shit lifts for his weight
>play off his nigger ghetto personality for views
>does stupid shit then always act immature when called out and fucking ALWAYS bring race card into play every.single.time (seriously, if you look through his fb even during his beef with ogus in 2012 he always points out his race during an argument)
>has won absolute fuck all in achievement both in powerlifting and in bodybuilding
>all his fucking fans are all low to middle class inland americans who are either black or wants to BE black

Vince G :

>fat fucking beaner manlet who thinks he's black and talk like he's from the ghetto
>is fat
>thinks wearing glasses makes him a "nerd XD lel" when he has double digit IQ
>shittiest lifts known to man (2 pl8 squat after 5 years of lifting u wot m8)
>is fucking fat
>literal definition of gymcel
>shitty fucking physique and genetics. Got caught using roids and STILL has shit physique.
>gets keked on the daily by his ex gf

Boy oh boy i fucking hate this channel
>>
>>34846677
I agree family. Chris Jones also trespassed in a gym and stole a protein shake and then when people called him out on it he acted like people only cared because he was black. What a joke
>>
>>34846782
Proof? Not denying it but i wanna see this shit lol
>>
>>34846782
This desu. He entered a gym near closing time without membership and took a protein drink from a fridge on the way out. Says alot towards his character when he's making shit tons of youtube money.

Then when he got confronted he went
>muh whyte man made me do it

>>34846829
It was on his PoG page but it got deleted. However i'm sure theres still screenshots floating around the net
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb3narLaPBs

watch from 3:03
>>
>>34846677
>Scott Herman has a wife

Lel. I thought his job was to be shirtless at yacht parties with rich gay men? Or was I memed.
>>
>>34847086
that guy deserves it though he seems like such a wannabe tough guy
>>
>>34847320

Wether or not that's true, it shouldn't be surprising that a lot of straight guys in the fitness industry are perfectly willing to do varying degrees of gay stuff if the money is right.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.