[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CTR+F 'MIRIN'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1443620868225.jpg (86 KB, 508x720) Image search: [Google]
1443620868225.jpg
86 KB, 508x720
>Hanging with ex
>Starts to feel my muscles
>Tells me to stop flexing for a second
>Im not even flexing
>I do
>She looks slightly scared and shocked
>We bang
>She wants a relationship again now
>mfw I realize I've reached aesthetic tier
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DERtyxZ-mLU
>>
>home playing LoL
>get call from my ymca
>its already past closing time
>they ask me to come in for a photoshoot
>offer me nasm and cpr program to become a pt
>will work there as PT plus free membership
>>
>>34846319
wicked I love when working out works out ya dig?
>>
>>34846295
lol what is the purpose of this one?
>>
>>34846276
OP that is my shit nigger. the 'im not fleshing' line is like heroin being blasted into your cock hole. Feels good man.
>>
>>34846336

A friend talked me into a group fitness class a few weeks ago. It was very repetitive and boring so I left some suggestions for the trainer. He got a lot of good feedback from my changes and he actually gave me all the credit instead of being a faggot.

My towns population blew up recently and Im always at the gym anyway so theyre giving me a shot. Really nice of them right.
>>
>>34846439
Hell yea bro congrats!
>>
File: 1446133325878.jpg (635 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1446133325878.jpg
635 KB, 816x816
I have 2 from last Friday

>went to fuck buddy's house
>she gives me a hug as she greets me
>runs her hands all over my back and tells me she loves my body

>later on we go to a bar
>pretty tipsy at this point
>as we're sitting at the bar I feel hands running all over my body
>didn't pay any attention to it, I thought it was my fb
>hands feeling my shoulder and my back for about 5 minutes, then I feel a hand going to my crotch
>at this point I see that my fuck buddy's hands are on the bar
>I turn around and there's a Qt sitting next to me and as I look at her she gives me a big cheesy grin
>I thought I was twiking from being drunk and that didn't happen
>go back to talking to fuck buddy again, and after a few minutes, again I feel someone rubbing my lats
>turn around again and see a group of people behind me, I didn't see Qt that was sitting next to me though
>this went on for like 15 mute minutes, someone feeling on me as I'm not looking and stop when I turn around
>then I left and got some based tacos

Did I get swollested bros? I think this gave me PTSD, please don't trigger me. Don't know how I should feel about this
>>
I put allot of effort into making this >>34846797 post and I would appreciate it if you would pls respond. Thanks bros!
>>
>>34846439
Congrats man!
>>
>>34846861
>>34846797
You did get swolested, but that's because women are weak minded and not accountable for their own actions. If they can be hypnotized to buy products they don't like, then your muscles can hypnotize them into enjoying theirselves.

Don't blame them.

That said, it's flattering from the hotties and it feels nice. Often happens and I think it's my gf but it's actually someone else
>>
File: 1442976294011.jpg (41 KB, 550x362) Image search: [Google]
1442976294011.jpg
41 KB, 550x362
>>34846797
lmao senpai. how many scoops did you take that morning? Like 3+? Sounds like a hallucination. If not, tight dude.
>>
>>34846910

I'm used to getting mir'd with eye sight and comments, but this is new to me. With that being said, I'm a bit anti social so I only go to my hole in the wall bars, this was my first time going to a crowded bar in maybe a year. I wish I would have been sober to bask in this mir
>>
>>34846986
No one will mir you that hard in a hole in the wall bar that everyone goes to like every week. at the big 'party' bars were rando's see each other every week it's a lot different and people are way more drunk as fuck.
>>
>>34846986
It's mostly your face + good physique.

I was getting these mires even while I was a true hungry skeleton
>>
>>34846276

>mirin thread

>going back to an ex

maximum beta
>>
File: 1445101906168.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1445101906168.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>34847025
Yea I just wanted to eat that fucking curry pussy ya dig? Shit was cash. I ain't getting back with shit yo.
>>
>>34847074

>Mir thread
>ex
>curry coon

Son, you started an omega thread
>>
File: 1443740225713-3.jpg (58 KB, 443x483) Image search: [Google]
1443740225713-3.jpg
58 KB, 443x483
>>34847007
newfriend here -- what is angry skeleton tier?
>>
>>34847091
She's hot as fuck bro. Hella classy. Hasn't fucked the entire village like every single white girl that's even mildly attractive. I don't see the negative other than other unimportant shit.
>>
I started lifting because my ex liked to feel my arms and I was embarrassed how girly small arms I actually had. She liked them but I did not.

Actually I started lifting to get rid of the feels when we broke up
>>
>>34847153
that feel man, I know it well. It's a companion that motivates one to ACHIEVE!!!!! Yes! We are Men!! And yes WE WILL MAKE IT!
>>
>>34847153
That's almost everyone here Bro. I started because I was dumped, and at first I thought she would come back if I got swolle. I still think about her from time to time, but I think that there are people out there in the world who have made it through worse shit so why can't I if I'm stronger and better (at least in my mind) than them

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S
>>
>>34847093
When one is super skinny they are a hungry skeleton.

Enjoy it, senpai. This place doesn't have long. It's already deteriorating because people think off topic posts are bad for culture
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.