[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get over the fact that no matter how hard you work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: sonder.gif (804 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
sonder.gif
804 KB, 500x715
How do you get over the fact that no matter how hard you work towards something, your vices in life will always control you?
In fact the more effort you put into working out or achieving a dream drains your will power to not give into your vices.

My soul suffers at the hands of demons who feed me my addictions. Chained down by vices of immediate gratification.

tl;dr
>lifting weights make me want to drink alcohol
>>
>>34839171
sounds like you're just a faggot looking for excuses to give up
>>
File: 3uGW2Aw1mb8ibPqvJ.jpg (177 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
3uGW2Aw1mb8ibPqvJ.jpg
177 KB, 500x333
>tl;dr
>lifting weights make me want to drink alcohol
lol wut
>>
>>34839223
Will power is like well that trickles back up or a muscle.

It gets used then your will power becomes weak.
>>
>>34839234
Yeah whatever, stop making excuses for your mind's weakness.
>>
Stop taking yourself so seriously and don't act like a 3deep5you snob. Not only do you fail miserably at the facebook philosophy, it's also just shitty excuses to justify your regrets.
>>
>>34839255
>science is excuses
>>
>>34839319
>Will power is like well that trickles back up or a muscle.
>science

pick one
>>
>>34839346
You're an idiot. Will power is a function of the brain. The CNS gets tired. If you use it it gets weakened and requires downtime before it is strong again.
>>
>>34839352
Yes and? You think you can't make progress because you need downtime?
>>
>>34839352
lol this faggot is as bad as those "muh genetics, muh thyroid" fatties.

Plenty of other people have over come this, the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
You're a willpowerlet. Stop being a fag. Sack up and stop drinking.
>>
>>34839422
>>34839382
Listen fags. I'm a high functioning alcoholic.
I don't need some underage fuccbois telling me what's up. You probably haven't ever even been to a nightclub. You just stare at people like you stare at your monitors a s your screens. I see kids like you everyday, all front no substance. If we lived in a post apocalyptic world like this fallout 4 game I'm purchasing, you would be dead meat. Literally dead meat for other survivors to scavenge on. But I wouldn't do that, because I'm classy and I like you /fit/. Listen 10 years later I'm going to be a world boxing champion of the world. You're still going to be trying to get platinum on league of legends but the only thing you're gonna get is platinum mad.
>>
>>34840013
This is b8

>Listen 10 years later I'm going to be a world boxing champion of the world

Are you 15? underage and b&
>>
>>34839402
Completely different...
>>
Vices screw me over
>>
>>34839171

>My soul suffers at the hands of demons who feed me my addictions. Chained down by vices of immediate gratification.

You sound like someone who's failing an Introduction to Creative Writing course
>>
>>34841639
You sound like a regular person
>>
>>34841843

I sound like Krusty the clown because I ate out your mom's pussy.
>>
>>34841996
Now you sound like someone who failed an intro class for creative writing.
>>
>>34839171
12 step x F
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (7 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
7 KB, 242x208
>tfw my vice is exercising
>>
>>34842589
Are you natty?
>>
>>34839171
But half the world is women and their lives are boring as fuck and filled with nothing but dicks

And a lot of dudes are beta or religious or just fucking boring. Maybe if life was a movie and everyone was a part-time model, part-time chef, part-time rock climber, part-time stock analyst then that image would be deep but only 1 in roughly 10,000 people actually have an interesting character
>>
>>34839171
try fasting if you don't have enough will power/self restraint
>>
For me the more i better myself, the less time i have remember my vices and want them.
>>
>>34842069
That's okay because that wasn't me. What I said about you still stands though senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 600x600
>>34840013
Thanks for the fresh pasta anon
Also check em
>>
>>34839171
Read more Kierkegaard.
>>
I know what you mean OP. I went hard in the gym all this week and just got absolutely smashed 3 night in a row
>>
>>34844191
checkem
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.