[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of when you run? I find it too boring.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: You too.jpg (42 KB, 600x279) Image search: [Google]
You too.jpg
42 KB, 600x279
What do you guys think of when you run? I find it too boring.
Do you just listen to music? Do you think of your inspiration of your life as an alpha?
Running for a whole hour is just too boring, it's the somewhat same as sitting there and listening to music.
>>
i started running on a treadmill in the gym this year
watched all seasons of mcgyver on myphone, now thinking of downloading coursera classes
>>
I listen to podcasts or audiobooks
>>
>>34838031
I try to use upbeat music to keep me going and it works for about a half hour. It's just too boring. I tried watching whatever shit was on the TV at the gym but it's football season and I have no interest in watching soorts so I usually get bored and go lift.
>>
I hate running and static cardio, I started doing judo and boxing with some friends that do mma. Mostly we just do some boxing and grappling and before you know it you've been sweating your ass off for 2 hours.
>>
File: 1423959121733.jpg (50 KB, 297x264) Image search: [Google]
1423959121733.jpg
50 KB, 297x264
>treadmills
>>
Goal>>34838043
Good idea, I'll try that too.
>>
I started listening to Chicago drill music when I run. It definitely makes me want to go harder since it's very hype and aggressive. It's also good background music for playing video games to, but I don't play vidya anymore.
>>
>>34838031
I never realised Et tu Brute was autistic as fuck. Shit.

> get stabbed
>"you too"
>>
>>34838031
>McDonald's drive thru
>Enjoy your meal, sir!
>You too
>Drive off
>>
File: 8e8.png (17 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
17 KB, 509x619
>Buying some milk at the corner store
>"Have a nice day"
>"You too"

oh god
>>
> 'I think we should just be friends anon'
> 'Y-You too'
> 'What?'

: (
>>
>>34838174
I always thought it was more like a question, like " you betrayed me also Brutus?"
>>
>>34838031
Is this really such a big deal to some people?

The few times it's happened to me, I just smile and laugh it off, I don't see it as much more than a little mistake.
>>
File: 2 wieners.jpg (96 KB, 388x328) Image search: [Google]
2 wieners.jpg
96 KB, 388x328
>>34838180
>McDonald's drive thru
>I hope you enjoy your meal, sir!
>Me too
>Drive off
>>
>>34838208
but that's acceptable?
>>
I like trail running. Find a forest preserve with some long trails and just get lost with my thoughts or music. If you find running boring find a forest close by and do this.
>>
>>34838031
I think about things that are happening in my life
>>
I change my path as often as I can, or I just stop in a parking lot and do sprints instead.

Or I go to the park that has a nature trail and run that instead, cause it has hills and roots and ruts to jump over.

I'm more training to do mud runs so it works for me.
>>
I put 25 pop songs on repeat. Demi Lovato, etc.
>>
I listen to live sets from really hype edm dj's. Once my heart rate gets up and I kind of forget i'm running it sort of feels like I'm at the show raging. Nothing like skrillex screaming in your ears to get hyped and then dropping some ridiculous brostep shit
>>
All you fuckers are doing it wrong.

Running is the perfect time to think about things and get to know yourself, it's meditative. You get going at a certain pace and there's a rhythm to your movement and breathing. It's not something you should want to distract yourself from.
Also, treadmills suck and you should avoid them.

>inb4 butthurt fags say I'm tipping my fedora
>>
File: 1440531708559.jpg (180 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440531708559.jpg
180 KB, 600x600
>>34840233
hahaha top flex
>>
>>34838031
That guy is qt bearmode.

>tfw you can grow beard like that ;__;
>>
>>34844444
Nah family
>>
>>34838031
I use an elliptical machine because my knees are complete shit. I just plug in my headphones and watch ESPN or the news.
>>
>>34838031
>>34838043

You're not running fast enough if you have enough energy to complain you're bored.
>>
>>34838031
If you're "running" for a whole hour, try actually running
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.