[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life Goals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 27
File: 1420902110563.jpg (564 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1420902110563.jpg
564 KB, 1440x900
What are your goals besides becoming more /fit/?

>Make a shitload of cash
>Find a qt stay at home wife
>Buy a house
>>
File: 1348196360040.jpg (226 KB, 1000x855) Image search: [Google]
1348196360040.jpg
226 KB, 1000x855
>attain eternal youth
>write a marginally successful cult fantasy series with unlimited potential for perpetual expansion with a solid core of dedicated fans
>travel the world
>oversee the building of a completely self-sufficient yet luxurious house away from large cities
>fall in love
>have children
>iron cross, front lever, planche, 9% BF, 5pl8DL, 4PL8 Squat, 2P8 press
>long luscious hair
>raise exotic animals as friends that wander freely on my expansive acreage ie. bears, tigers, wolves
>have a team living on my property to repair, garden, clean (they'd all be cutie latinas)
>Eat only my own grown fruits, vegetables, milk from my cows and meat from game I hunt with my wolves
>Create a micro-community with all my best friends living in comfort without the assistance of a government, educating ourselves and our children in peace and outside the influence of mass media

That's just the starting point of course, who knows where I will go from there!
>>
>>34833319
Ugh, you made me roll my eyes irl
>>
> get rid of anxiety.
> be at peace with myself.
> be confortable with myself by not giving a fuck about anything.
> do what i want without economic worries.
> travel anywhere i want and have sexual (protected) adventures around the world.
> dont give a shit about anything in general and don't be worried about money and health.
>>
deadlift 500 lbs, compose innovative music, various psychedelic drugs, be involved in a film production, take up spelunking, swim a mile, who really gives a shit everything is so relative and transient
>>
>her
>>
Short term goals, like within the next couple of years but
>Begin making money off my art
>Get a bigger penis because 4.5 inches leads to low self esteem leads to not trying leads to no grills. Domino effect
>upgrade my wardrobe to not look like I'm a highschool freshman all the time
>approach more girls and try for phone numbers. Missed 2 this week already. feelsbadman
>Learn how to cook more than what I read off of boxes
>Grow a beard or mustache to finally decide if I really want it or not
>Lose my virginity
>>
Currently I just wanna get a decent job I cantake some pride in after I graduate. Once I have decent income I'd like to get into some new hobbies or something, just enjoy life more. Maybe start doing yoga, or learning how to cook
>>
this picture makes me unreasonably mad
>>
>>34832579
have fun being extremely mediocre for the rest of your life
>>
File: donna.jpg (13 KB, 300x236) Image search: [Google]
donna.jpg
13 KB, 300x236
>>34833319

FIRE WHEEL BURNIN IN THE AIR
>>
>>34833340
nice
>>
>>34832579
this is unrelated but I kinda want to draw trips in /fit/ like pic related soon with their physique lel
>>
>>34832579

riptoe-sama or arnold-tan?

I'm leaning towards riptoe, since she'll have massive glutes from endless squats, and huge milk jugs from drinking a gallon every day.
>>
File: 52042131_p1_master1200.jpg (275 KB, 968x800) Image search: [Google]
52042131_p1_master1200.jpg
275 KB, 968x800
>get PhD
>get postdoc position
>not die under all the stress
>get tenure
>lead carefree life
>>
>>34833523
Zyzz Chan is the obvious choice. Not to tall or to short, aesthetic as fuck, and looks fun. C'mon breh, she's a sick cunt
>>
File: image_6.jpg (68 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
68 KB, 400x395
>>34832579
>scooby not having the biggest chest

U fugged it ub
>>
>>34832579
who cares everyone dies lol
>>
>>34833646
Than why not kill yourself now?
>>
arnold chan hhhnnngggg
>>
>>34833581
The fuck is wrong with you

Rippetoe Sama is best
>>
>>34833730
No way man zyzz chan is tsundere, rippetoe sama has that resting bitch face
>>
File: The riddle of steel.jpg (178 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [Google]
The riddle of steel.jpg
178 KB, 786x1017
>>34832579

Current goals?

>Obtain 1 mill+ net worth, with 10 mill+ net worth and a monthly passive income of 5-10k.
>Write a novel
>Learn the following languages, spoken and written in order of personal importance: Polish, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic.
>Diddlylift 4 plates/reps, squat 3plates/reps, ohp 145/reps, run 5 miles in under 33 minutes. Have a bodyweight of 185 at 10%bf.
>Own a house
>Own a business
>Own a 1967 shelby gt500, black.
>Travel the world
>Give my parents a house in florida so they can retire. They've been through a lot of shit through their entire lives, my dad especially. I wanna do something good for them.
>Help my brother grow into the man i know he can be. He's got a lot of problems,but I gotta get my shit together first before I can help him out.
>Help my sister out. Bro/sis gave me a lot of help growing up, and my sis needs help. A lot of it right now, since the father of my nephew ditched her to raise my nephew alone.

Honestly, ever since I was young i kind of had the idea that I would have to be the one to pull my family out of the mess called our lives. I hated being a kid, because all it meant was that I couldn't help my family because of my age and experience and even if I could no one would listen because I was a kid.

Now I've got my chance.
>>
>>34833894
Anon that is awesome you sound like a great son and brother. Keep it up
>>
>>34833915

Nah, done too many shitty things to ever think
I'm a good person. Just gotta make sure things get better from here on out.

Personality wise i'm a tactless, brutally honest. I learned from an early age that the biggest problems in people's lives are gonna be another person and the lies that they tell themselves. Also used humor as a shield to deflect from the pain from growing up.

It's probably why I refuse to laugh a lot of times and why I'm tactlessly honest with people because it reminds me of all the lies I had to swallow growing up and all the humor used to try to negate it.

But enough of my problems, this isn't /adv/.
>>
>>34833344
Are you me?
I couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>Be the (personal) best that I can be mentally and physically
>Knowledge
>5m+ in assets (at least 30k/y passive income)
>Have a career that I could get to the point that I enjoy working and not need the money (cut hours at this point to be semi-retired and enjoy volunteering and doing personal projects)
>Have a decent 3.5bed/2.5bath house and several rental properties
>Give my mom the 1m I (jokingly) promised I'd give her when I get it
>>
File: 1438832735818.jpg (95 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1438832735818.jpg
95 KB, 563x364
>>34833319
>>34833894
I have no conception of what it's like to be this ambitious. I try to keep my goals in the realm of possibility.

My definition of making it:
>work a stable job that doesn't make me want to kill myself
>live in an apartment in the city
>make enough money to enjoy a pint every now and then

And even this seems outrageous. I'm 26 and I have no idea what the fuck is going on. I've been in academia and school my whole life with not much work experience, so I'm unemployed looking for my first "real" job and living off a bit of savings from scholarships and contracts in the meantime. I'll probably never be a homeowner or live securely enough to even think about seriously starting a family. All I see is a solitary and self-sufficient life, enjoying the company of friends when I can but otherwise working to support myself and indulging my hobbies and interests for fun.
>>
>good military career, nice life with mates, slags and army life

> find a wife and get a good comfy job in Pe teaching, personal training, head of security somewhere even

> nice car nice house

Just wanna be happy, healthy and fit.

I have a 8.5 inch cock so that's cool
>>
>>34834096

It's very easy to get that kind of ambitious. It's almost a survive or die mentality.

you just have to know two things.

1.) It's possible. You have to have faith. Maybe not in god, the universe, but yourself. You have to look inside yourself, deep inside, and know that you deserve that kind of life and that you can get that kind of life.

2.) You have to get royally fucked over, enough to make you angry. The kind of thing that makes you wake up in life. For me it was a combination of a shitty upbringing (talking somewhat bad here) and the final nail in the coffin was when I failed at something big and I could not blame it on anything but myself.

You'll then cascade into realizations like you don't really matter unless you make yourself matter, the universe doesn't hate you it just doesn't care, the reason you can't find yourself is because you haven't built yourself, etc.

And you'll fail a shitton of times until you start winning.
>>
>>34832579
>rippetoe sama
>not wearing activewear slacks
>>
File: image.jpg (433 KB, 2014x1710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433 KB, 2014x1710
>>34834030
Feel you bro, I've always been over emotional and self conscious. Always worrying about not being enough, about not living a great life, about what i should be doing. I don't want to be rich or famous, i just want to be ok with stuff wether is great or not.
>>
File: fractals.png (338 KB, 400x508) Image search: [Google]
fractals.png
338 KB, 400x508
>>34834096
I made the post about having animals on my self-sufficient estate. Honestly, this dream or ambition as you call it is not even a choice, I've had big goals and dreams my whole life, I'm almost obsessed with the future. It's taken effort to actually figure out where my starting is and what I can do to actually make it attainable. I mean the eternal youth thing is a bit of a fantasy but hey, why not?
Writing a series of novels is very realistic for me, I already have a fantasy world I've been living in via imagination for as long as I can remember. It's all about completing draft after draft until I finally have something in my hands I'm proud enough to pay an editor to go over.
By the time I've ripped through 10 or so drafts for the first novel my writing skills should be sharp enough to simply bang through the rest of the series and the way my private Universe works there is really no end to the plot-line.
If you don't have ambitions or dreams I'm not even sure that's something you can attain through desire, but like I said earlier anything is possible!
The most important thing is to be perfectly content with who you are in the present moment and that is of the utmost importance, that must be attained before any external feats or transient desires are met. Love yourself and the rest will come, or not, but you'll still be in love :)
Best wishes to you, anon, I hope your ship comes in.
>>
>>34832579
i want a phd in applied maths
>>
>>34833891
Zyzz is childhood friend tier.
Rippletoe sama is classic tsundere, is kind of bossy at first but slowly warms up and becomes warm and affectionate.
>>
>buy house next winter (20% down)
>leave dyel status by end of next year
>buy 991.2 C2S a year after that
>make 100k by 28

25 now making 94k midwest with student loans just paid off.

so fucking tempting to just get the shit now but interest will rape
>>
File: 12412515.jpg (28 KB, 355x497) Image search: [Google]
12412515.jpg
28 KB, 355x497
>>34835027
>The most important thing is to be perfectly content with who you are in the present moment and that is of the utmost importance

That's basically what I'm working on the most right now. Just trying to maintain perspective and find contentment while at the same time being optimistic and driven for better things.

I think myself 2-3 years ago would be disappointed with me, but that person told himself so many lies and had so many unreasonable expectations. Right now, I just try to bear in mind that I have a long life ahead of me to figure out, that it's not a race and I'm not in competition with anyone, and that through diligence and tenacity I'll find my way.
>>
>>34835178
Sounds like you're on the right path my friend. Failure does not exist, everything is done for the experience that is made manifest amirite? Only through judgement does failure have any reality, judge not, fail not. Existence is success, but might as well make it a fuckin kickass awesome existence.
>>
>>34835027
>>34835178
>The most important thing is to be perfectly content with who you are in the present moment and that is of the utmost importance

This is the most important thing. Desiring marvelous stuff in life makes you feel like shit most of the time because you are not enjoying the present and you are always thinking that you are not going to be happy until you have what you desire. And if you don't have it, you will feel bad because you will feel empty.
I just want to feel ok if i achieve something and ok if i don't.
>>
Play first grade rugby, so almost /fit/ related but still different
>>
>>34832579
Zyzz-chan is the cutest
>>
File: Who Be.png (163 KB, 1200x1300) Image search: [Google]
Who Be.png
163 KB, 1200x1300
Pretty much sums it up
>>
>>34835172
>20% down
For how long is the mortgage? That's pretty low for down payment
>>
>become stronger
>get a decent job
>be satisfied with myself for once
>make my parents proud of me
>>
my issue is low self esteem. once i can curve this, im sure my life would get better...
>>
>>34832579
>compete in weightlifting and do well
>own a house
>become a comedian and not be a complete hack
>become a better cook
>learn to dress better
>>
>>34832579
>that painfully autistic weeb shit

That's like eighteen steps too far desu senpai.
>>
>>34833422
Me too senpai. Me too.
>>
>>34835654
>being a religion fag
>>
>>34832579
>get a codding job to pay bills
>finish PhD / while DL250kg,SQ200 P100 BP150
>start a firm that viraly disseminates my scientifically engineered opensource distributed systems for satisfying all human needs (e.g blow job automate with protein bar outlet... on a bench press setting) that makes centralized money based control system over humanity obsolete
>defeat Illuminati by distributing blowjob machines
>living in the new satisfied world i am honored as the king and savior of the world, fucking new young virgin every day and attaining eternal live of joy and happiness
>>
File: 1446784009470.jpg (305 KB, 1009x719) Image search: [Google]
1446784009470.jpg
305 KB, 1009x719
>>34835654
there is no afterlife
>>
>sub 3:00 marathon
>climb Cerro Torre
>complete an Ironman
>write a novel
>>
>>34837118
Yeah there is souless goyim see you in the next dimention
>>
File: pöyröö.png (15 KB, 955x346) Image search: [Google]
pöyröö.png
15 KB, 955x346
>>34832579
>get a compatible gf and wife her
>get a master's degree on philosophy, and later perhaps a PhD
>get a job
>publish a fantasy story of exquisite quality, which will be my magnum opus
>publish some other books
>have a Wikipedia article written about me, even if it's short
>>
In chronological order:
>finish undergrad
>get a masters away from this 3rd world shithole
>get a job in one of the companies I want to work for
>travel to Japan
>get a qt3.14 asian gf/wife
>buy a house
>be financially independent
>travel the world
>>
I want to do something that makes people to remember me after i die.
to me it feels so shitty that when you die no one remebers you, no one knew you existed and nothing changes.
>>
File: 1365148074390.jpg (35 KB, 460x690) Image search: [Google]
1365148074390.jpg
35 KB, 460x690
>>34832579
Gonna follow my dream
Gonna get super rich.
Gonna build me a house
Gonna spend my money making the world a better place.
Gonna fall in love.
Gonna suffer unimaginable heartbreak
Gonna throw myself into my humanitarian works with renewed vigor
Gonna become bitter
Gonna realize if I wanna make the world a better place I'm gonna need to break a few eggs
Gonna break a few eggs
Gonna get cornered by a masked crusader
Gonna throw myself to my death rather than be captured
Gonna be remembered as a hero even tho the masked crusader knows the truth
So it goes
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 382x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 382x310
>>34833319
My nigga. My goals are almost exactly the same, except that before I get married and kids I want to have a massive harem of waifus. Most of your goals will be attainable for me since I am a richfag, thanks grandpa.

I want all of your goals except the exotic animal thing, no way I'd want a tiger walking around on my lawn.
Also
>preparing for the upcoming war with a bunker, tons of growing food, a working water cleaning system, rooms, canned food, etc. If bunker isn't needed we always have our house and tons of animals, grandpa owns about 500+ different types of animals like deer for example

is it bad one of my biggest dreams is that once I settle down some shit hit the fan because just living with your wife ever after sounds boring as fuck
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-22.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-22.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
>>34832579
>Make a shitload of cash
>Find a qt stay at home wife
>Buy a house
These are pretty much my goals as well.

We are all gonna make it :)
>>
>>34833319
Sociopathical future cult leader detected
>>
>Finally stop hating myself.
>Try to lose my feeling of inadequacy and emptiness.
>Find someone who can make my life feel like less of a hollow, pointless, pile of shit.
>>
File: image.png (30 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 1080x720
>Get a nice apartment somewhere central, practice my hobbies and fuck random sloots because I need to empty my dick, not for self validation
>learn a new language, preferably Russian
>start hunting, take care of my family's real estate and hunting grounds
>get loyal dogs
>find a waifu and settle down on the countryside, make sure that she is extremely talented with children and intelligent for maximum for maximum genetic gains
>introduce my children to sports early on because I don't want them to become a beta like me
>genetically enhance the kids in China
>get tons of people to work on my house, preferably they would all be qts
>travel around the world dipping my dick in as many girls as possible and spreading my seed
>keep working on a game project I have with a few friends
>>
I want to be a gym owner, like a hardcore lifting gym with platforms and shit. But there's no audience for that stuff in this shit hole.
>>
>>34838302
You create the audience, nigga.
With Internet and shit people have an easier time finding strength based programs instead of fucking around with curls like in the 90s.
>>
>>34838318
True breh

I have this thing completely worked out in my head already, I want it to be a lifting club/gym for all kinds of lifting. I want a PL coach, an oly coach, a strongman coach and a bb coach. I even want to make it mma friendly and put punching bags and a fighting ring in it, maybe even make some food once in a while that would fit my members macros. I was even looking up venues to see how much they cost and how much I would have to charge to live off it.
>>
>>34832579
>finish uni
my life is boring as shit right now, or it would seem like that from the outside
>>
>Be an expert in the computer graphics field
>Buy a house
>Meet many woman
>Get rid of my anxiety
>>
File: eC1GRRK.png (139 KB, 500x949) Image search: [Google]
eC1GRRK.png
139 KB, 500x949
>all these people just content with having a steady, well-paying job

I'm baka at you desu senpai

What's the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable?
>>
Should I go hard on my university shit and drop games for the 3 years it's going to take to finish it?
Or will I regret on missing joy during these years?

I wonder this frequently. I have a gf, weekends are occupied, if I learn properly for university and lift disciplined I will barely have any time for games.

An adult decision would be to be disciplined and use all left free time on studieng and no games, right?

It's just ... Gaming has always been my reward, my source if joy, kind of like the goal of every duty.

I don't have anything to look for other than lifting if in remove this thing.
Sure i love spending time with my gf but i don't have this personal thing anymore.

I don't know if I'm making sense and anyone understands what I mean.
>>
>>34839959
It's really not that black and white, just plan everything right. It's only 3 years as well, your life doesn't end when you graduate.
>>
>>34839985
But is it going to be different in a job?

Also i have to find something new, a new hobby.
I can't keep playing games for the rest of my life.

Damn.
>>
>finish my studies and become a good teacher that inspires students
>find a nice girl to marry
>be a good father
>bench 150kg

Nothing dreamy, I hope that I will manage this
>>
File: A43YhvtCUAA08Gt.jpg (46 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
A43YhvtCUAA08Gt.jpg
46 KB, 500x442
>Get back into skydiving

I racked up 157 skydives in 8 months then put it on hold while i had a gf, no gf anymore so more skdiving.

Skydiving is ultimate freedom for a couple of minutes.

>Make more money
>Buy a property and start renting it out
>Travel the world on my motorbike by the time I'm 30
>Obtain private pilot license.

Basically just want to to do lots of mad shit
>>
>having a succesful youtube channel
>>
wake up and be happy

i'm not asking for that much imo
>>
>>34832579
99 runecrafting
>>
>>34840156

Is macroing still alive? I used to play 6-7 years ago and would just macro smithing and mining all day
>>
>>34840106
absolute madman
>>
>>34840264
roflmao reported, noob
>>
If I'm happy with the way I look I'll be happier in general. One less thing to be insecure about.
>>
>>34832579
I only have one major goal and desire. To actually find something to be passionate about and stop being so directionless and chaotic with my life.
>>
>>34840299

wave2:selling iron ore
>>
>use life savings to buy a farm in the south
>use slave labor to run the entire farm
>steady income from not doing anything but posting on /fit/
>home gym in a barn 8% bf 6'3 250lbs
>slaves are at most 180 and 12% bf
>they are so intimidated by my physique they don't even dare running away or not working
>save up money from farm to buy a qt3.14 twink sex robot
>>
>>34832579
>stop hating myself
>>
>get somewhat stable income going
>save money for a few years
>get educated in the necessary fields
>obtain hard-to-obtain knowledge about the subjects
>use savings to start a drug production facility

mdma popularity is crazy around here
lots of money to be made if you can synthesize it
>>
>>34839959
>>34840025
Do whatever hobby you enjoy.
I don't care if you study all the time, everyone needs something to enjoy and wind down.
This can be anything, I recommend trying new things (hiking, shit like that) but not because I find games inferior but because you should always try new things.
I'm dual majoring right now and I still have the time to listen to an album a day, literally sitting there doing nothing but listening to music.
I probably could do more if I really wanted to.
People always have free time anon, just don't let anything get in the way of your goals, like playing games when you need to do work.
>>
File: Rip-sama.jpg (207 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Rip-sama.jpg
207 KB, 1024x768
>>34833730
This nigger knows.

>tfw no thunder thighs gf
>the /fit/ VN will never, ever happen
>>
File: 1445784020855.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445784020855.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1200
>>34838188
>>34833319
you're actually serious, aren't you? I'm getting too old for this fucking board
>>
right now all I want is a better job
im doing basic shit tech support with no other skills
i keep hoping someone will randomly promote me at my job
>>
Honestly?

I want to live in a dirt poor country and fuck cheap hookers all day. Not even fucking kidding, and I actually have done this before so I'm not just bullshitting.

However, I'd want a corporate job while doing it. I'm on the path to it I just am weighing the benefits of staying in Murrika and gaining experience versus jumping in head-first and trying to get a job in SEA. End-game salary would be much higher if I stay here for at least 3-5 years but FUCK I don't want to wait
>>
>>34843633
Let the kids think having a wife and somehow having a self-efficient commune is going to happen and are the pinnacle of goals.
Better than the kids saying they want the zombie apocalypse to happen or some shit.
>>
>>34833894
>Obtain 1 mill+ net worth, with 10 mill+ net worth

I don't understand this
>>
Apotheosis.
>>
>>34843987
>Cuchulainn's_death,

Had to google what that was about. Fucking 110/10
>>
>>34832579
Some of it is a little fitness related, but:

>Finish my undergrad, double majoring CS and Kinesiology.
>Get into a graduate and/or doctoral program for Biomechanics
>Get a professorship somewhere
>Teach martial arts (and maybe lifting) out of university facilities while conducting research
>Find some qt and have a family
>>
>>34833407
whats your plan for getting a bigger penis?
>>
>>34844231

Not him but jelqing has worked wonders for me
>>
>>34844231
Cross-species transplant
>thanks based elephant gods.
>mfw only available donor penor belonged to mature bull killed by poachers for Ivory.
>keep stepping on it
>have to throw it over my shoulder
>tfw have to wear toga to hide dong from the masses.
>>
I would totally do rippetoe-sama
>>
>>34844231
Not him but right now I'm as large as I want to be (7.9"x5.5"). Any bigger and sex will suck because I will injure the girl. I'm already big enough to do some damage.
>>
File: peter approves.jpg (13 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
peter approves.jpg
13 KB, 360x640
>>34844303
>>
>>34832579
>was on my bulk
>was still running and lifting every day
>broke my collar bone on the 9th
>DIDN'T CHANGE MY EATING HABIT WHILE ON BED REST
>currently 20lbs over my max

kill me now

current life goals
>19 minute 3 mile
>make something that out last me.
>get a significant other that is cool with me until I'm dead.
>buy a house by the ocean.
>>
>>34832579
Pulling the trigger, nigga.
>>
File: 1446929286805.jpg (183 KB, 637x628) Image search: [Google]
1446929286805.jpg
183 KB, 637x628
To find that pic of Rippetoe sama making Protagonist kun do squats. Anyone have it?
>>
>be happy
>>
>get a heroic physique
>get my bachelor's in English and 7-12 teaching degree
>live in a colonial house with a wood stove in a small town in the mountains in Vermont or Maine, teaching at the high school
>live healthy with a qt husband and a qt cat
>grow old there and die happily
I am not ambitious, but I know what I want
>>
File: srek.png (274 KB, 378x260) Image search: [Google]
srek.png
274 KB, 378x260
very simple
>i just want to be happy
>Feel love and be loved
>get in shape
>>
>>34846526

Playtime is ogre
>>
>>34832579
> Medium sized house in a quiet town, woodland/foresty area up north where I can take walks in the woods during the winter (I live in South Florida, we have swamps and eternal summer with maybe a week of 60 degree F weather a year).

> Room dedicated to music. Great acoustics, instruments lining the walls. I can play as loud as I want without disturbing anyone living nearby. Maybe a window so I can look outside into the woods while I'm playing.

>Get rid of insecurities. Learn how to talk to woman and become the bearded gentle giant i've always wanted to be.

>Master the tuba. I want to be able to play loud enough to blow the roof off my house and dominate those faggot fucking flutes that keep sucking each other off and playing over my sound.

All in all, I want to be a big bearded music guy that lives in the north.
>>
>Attain a lot of money while still young (enough to sustain me for the rest of my life).
>Purchase a small yet secure place for to inhabit.
>Focus on improving my body through great exercise, skincare routines, dental routines, and other things.
>Grow my own garden and only eat from it (possibly go vegan, would have to look at more information regarding that before making a definitive choice).
>Study mathematics, science, philosophy, and literature.
>Learn how to compose and play piano/organ music.
>Dedicate time to improving and creating open-source software.
>Find a lady to wed, although this may never happen.
>Write my own personal doctrine, and hopefully leave a legacy.

I don't want to die leaving only a casket in the ground. I want to be remembered, with statues built of me for people to praise. I want to be the one who bettered the world through my beliefs.
>>
reminder most if not all of you will go on to live very average lives, and noone will remember you.

dont feel bad, that's just life.
>>
>>34832579
do my duty for the white race by reproducing with a 100% anglo woman and raising strong and healthy kids (preferably boys)
>>
>>34846037
How can someone have goals this high? I understand ambition, but this shit is insane.

Be realistic you fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.