[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just took a shit and my poo was a solid log and not its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: prince_of_persia_30_wenn2837335.jpg (333 KB, 700x1024) Image search: [Google]
prince_of_persia_30_wenn2837335.jpg
333 KB, 700x1024
So I just took a shit and my poo was a solid log and not its usual liquid texture. Im kinda worried I got food poison
>>
You yelp it bro? Just make sure you keep it pc bro
>>
>>34556147
Your shit would def not be solid if you had food poisoning bro. You would have terrible liquid blasting out of both ends.
>>
>>34556344

This. If you had food poisoning you'd never leave the toilet and have shit spewing out of you from both ends. Sometimes out of both at the same time.
>>
do you ride
your teeny, tiny
bicicleta
to school?
>>
>>34556147
you lost the food poisoning and now is healthing
>>
>>34556147

I have this kind of shit when I'm doing GOMAD.
>>
Yeah hard stools like that are healthy
>>
>>34556147
Wait wait wait... Am I hearing this right? You're saying you always have runny shit... And the one time it looks normal you freak out? Damn son
>>
>>34556633
It's pronounced David
>>
>>34556147
I know fuckin mexican food do you need my yelp?
>>
>have chicken and lentil curry last night
>today have post-workout McDonald's because I hit a pr
>go to the toilets after my meal, big shit
>wipe only to see shitty lentils all over the toilet paper
Not sure I can eat that curry again, it looked the same on the way out.
>>
File: shurk.jpg (36 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
shurk.jpg
36 KB, 353x334
>>34556147
>usual liquid texture
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.