[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ Looking for advice here. To explain my situation:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2009_BMW_M3_coupe.jpg (171 KB, 2556x1362) Image search: [Google]
2009_BMW_M3_coupe.jpg
171 KB, 2556x1362
Hey /fit/

Looking for advice here. To explain my situation: I am a 23 year old virgin desperate to increase my attractiveness to women. I've tried to improve everything - my social skills, my intellectual and social acumen via the pursuit of knowledge, my dress sense.... I even bought a very expensive car, well, more expensive than 90 percent of my college. Girls still don't like me. So, now, I turn to lifting.

I wish to avoid, what I consider to be, a quite brutal 'masculine' aesthetic. I wish to be noticeably refined, rather than large. Two questions that follow from this:

1) Is there any specific routine that focuses on muscle size growth and mantaining low body fat, rather than increasing lift strenght, or massively increasing size and weight?

2) Why do the routines advocated by /fit/ seem to have such a heavy focus on legs - the body part, which to my eyes, women seem to care least about? Further, (especially with an asian like me) legs seem liable to gain weight too rapidly compared to the upper body parts, which would lead to a comical appearance. Should I just do 'Rippletoes' starting strength but cut the leg portions of the routine in half?

Thank you
>>
>>34555467
>that post
>with a BMW
This is 100% Elliot roger
>>
Read the sticky
>>
>>34555467
>lifting for women
>not even once

DONT EVER LIFT FOR BITCHES mah nigga. i too am a 23 year old never held a girls hand kissless virgin. i lift for me. follow this program. i'm almost done with it and its helped me with my gains a lot.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethins-12-week-muscle-building-trainer.html

we all start some where

>>34555511
fucking kek quad dubs has spoken fucking checked
>>
File: 1444868735519.jpg (28 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444868735519.jpg
28 KB, 500x281
>>34555467
>>
>>34555511

Who is he, my soon to be lifting bud?
>>
Don't become a curl bro.
>>
>>34555584

Who is he? It's more like who you've become.
>>
>>34555467
itt people not noticing he's trolling.

He's literally quoting the Rodge, lads.
>>
>>34555467

I hope to christ that isn't the car you bought. No ZCP, pre-LCI, and sunroof? The fuck kind of poverty piece of shit E92 M3 is that? Oh, I mean, at least it has the FLP mod... that's pretty cool...
>>
>>34555621

In what way am I quoting 'the rodge,' as you refer to him?

I'd rather if you guys spent more time helping me and less time talking about someone who seems to have been a murderous psychopath with some relatively truthful views
>>
>>34555658

you'll never be good enough.
>>
>>34555467
Can we see your face or atleast body, so we know what we're working with?
>>
>>3455546

Asking for real advice on a north korea florist board.
>>
>>34555467
You have to increase strength first if you want noticeable and lasting size later on. A beginner routine will get you lifting heavy weights and you will get more out of hypertrophy if you can lift heavy weights. Another option would be gymnastics but it's fairly slow (but not by much more if you take it seriously) but you'll still get more out of it if you do a strength based beginner's routine.

People will respect you more tho if you stop trying to kiss ass and please them or control them or whatever. Just get passionate about something and enjoy life.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.