[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
carido and lifting for ~3 weeks. i'm eating at a deficit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1231231311444.jpg (122 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1231231311444.jpg
122 KB, 640x960
carido and lifting for ~3 weeks. i'm eating at a deficit but haven't really lost anything noticable.

i'm the worst kind of skinny fat. do i cut, bulk, or just an hero.

pic related. help
>>
>>34554411
Ideally you would cut more before getting serious about lifting but I recommend sticking with it just so you get good practice on form. Just don't obsess about your progression until you get the bf down and start bulking
>>
>>34554411
desperate self bump
>>
>>34554411
>i'm the worst kind of skinny fat

You are fat. Not skinny fat.
>>
File: 1429192360446.jpg (25 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1429192360446.jpg
25 KB, 512x384
>skinny fat
m8............
>>
>>34554442
Keep cutting though.
>>
>>34554442
>>34554443
well the skinny part was referring to my non-existent arm muscle

>>34554433
I"ve been eating at a deficit and i'm just not seeing any progress.

Am i psyching myself out? Expecting results too fast? Not eating at enough of a deficit?

All of the above?
>>
>>34554457
>I"ve been eating at a deficit and i'm just not seeing any progress.
how long have you been at it
what is your deficit
what was your before and after weight
>>
>>34554457
>>34554467
oh 3 weeks.

Complain in 3 months.
>>
>>34554467
Are you cutting hard? Like cut all the calories from drink dont look to sugar, eat just what you need to dont feel hungry for like and hour, never eat to be sastified and force yourself to do something like 5 k, try to do more things un tour house, like cleaning, fixing things, dont use the fucking elevator, and if you can use a bike instead of using the bus or your car take vitamins you will loose weight, just put down the cookie, and every time you filk hungry drink water until it hurts, and deal with it. Good look op
>>
>>34554411
LOL 3 weeks, if your trying to get fit you need to put in work never skip a routine. come complain in 3 months if your not seeing any change
>>
>>34554442
Nah if legit fat he would have thick chest/arms/forearms the fact that he is skinnyfat means he's full of estrogen
>>
I've lost six pounds in two weeks by being careful about my calories and eating a 20/30/50 macro split diet. Easy. If you aren't counting calories or calculating your TDEE accurately, you won't lose weight. If you do those things, you will. It's about numbers.
>>
>>34554411
>skinny fat

did your huge belly tell your that lie?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.