[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On the subject of lacking body parts. Has anyone done or are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: arms.jpg (14 KB, 236x324) Image search: [Google]
arms.jpg
14 KB, 236x324
On the subject of lacking body parts.
Has anyone done or are currently doing a routine with an added day for that part? Could i add an arm day to PHUL/PHAT/PPL, if my recovery is on point?
>>
>>34552255
i do a 4 day split ppl. usually add arms on Friday if Thursday is cut short. used to use my break day(wed) to work abs, bi's, and traps.
>>
>>34552326
Could you post a small TL;DR on it? I´ve been thinking of doing upper/lower and add an arm day to sat
>>
>>34552352
i do 5/3/1 for the actual progression of the lifts but heres the routine:

d1:
ohp
pullups
db/bb rows
wrist work

d2:
DL
good mornings
hypers
stair stepper 30 min

wed:
abs, bi's, traps

thurs:
bench
inc bench, decline press machine, or dips(weighted
kroc rows

fri:
squat
Romanian DL
(ps i have lol no legs)
>>
>>34552326
I'm sorry, i dont understand

the whole point of the ppl is so you can workout 6 times a week

instead you took a ppl and added a day? I dont understand the purpose, you could do an upper/lower split and repeat it two times a week
>>
>>34552414
i work and go to school brah cant make time for 6 days.

give me an example of an upper/lower split id like to check it out.
>>
>>34552444

the PHUL is a good upper lower on a 4 days split. a pretty good one
>>
>>34552486
>PHUL
ill check it out in a couple of weeks. are you worried about burning out on a 6 day routine? are you on gear? do you get 8+ hours of sleep?
>>
>>34552532
no the whole point is running a light ppl routine so you dont get burn out. of course a week off once in a while goes a long way.
>>
>>34552532
Not him. But when i look at Phul, most people says it took long on mondays(power day) I understand that you need to go heavy, but looking at the page, it´s like 1 bis and 1 tri at the end only.
>>
>>34552568
with the routine i posted above i've had decent gains in the all my lifts except for squat(tore groin a while back, just being a bitch now.)

>>34552566
so like 1 compound and 2 accessory workouts each day or even lighter?
>>
>mfw martial arts still makes you tougher even if DYEL
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.