[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You disappointed me /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
I wasn't expecting much tbh but this is rather pathetic
>>
>>34550689
because you're stupid. guess what, food councils found research. The vast majority of research is founded that way, all you posted is one bit taken from an abstract(not peer reviewed) that said there might be bias, an abstract is just some guys opinion ya fucking doofus. even that shit that says protein is unhealthy is founded by food councils.
>>
>>34550689
Holy fuck you're flaming faggot.
>>
>>34550990
>>34550990
>stupid
>repeatedly uses found instead of fund
>not even a typo
>legitimately thinks found is how you spell fund

Here's the free pmc you retard
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1764435/
>>
>>34550990
If the majority of studies not funded by these institutions finds a relationship with say saturated fat and heart disease for arguments sake and the studies funded by these institutions does not

what should that tell you as a responsible consumer and critical thinker?
>>
post yfw
>>
Lel who gives a fuck. Take your conspiracy to >>>/pol/
>>
>>34552244
This is a board that claims to give science based nutritional advice
>>
>>34550990
you seriously don't know what an abstract is do you?
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
>>34550689
Fuck off alien gainz
>>
Eggs are healthy for you unless you have diabetes maybe:
http://examine.com/faq/are-eggs-healthy/?utm_source=Examine.com+Insiders&utm_campaign=4dda3abd4b-Eggs10_15_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e4d662cb1b-4dda3abd4b-70239534&goal=0_e4d662cb1b-4dda3abd4b-70239534&mc_cid=4dda3abd4b&mc_eid=0622285dd4
>>
this is a good thread. too bad it will fill up with trolls and disappear soon
>>
>>34550689
No worries anon, I'm vegan. Don't tell the others though, the meat eaters are violent and retarded. It's insulting to them if you don't eat poorly
>>
>>34552530
No, this is a board for closet homos to jerk off to Zyzz (may he rest in peace)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.